I'll vote for him again in 2020, just to piss off libtards

I'll vote for him again in 2020, just to piss off libtards.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/notes-made-by-former-fbi-director-comey-say-trump-pressured-him-to-end-flynn-probe/2017/05/16/52351a38-3a80-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-thinks-that-exercising-too-much-uses-up-the-bodys-finite-energy/2017/05/12/bb0b9bda-365d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html?tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.031b6c7ba1e4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats ok

ye boi

How's that wall ?

im gonna vote for him this time in 2020 just to piss off rednecks.

how's that there coal minin' job?

assuming he doesn't resign

Then you'd also want to vote Trump

He's been prez for 3-4 months you faggot give it a little more time.

no, i voted clinton for the same reason. I live in redneck country, if I was a city person I would probably vote for whoever the country people want.

You'll do it to piss off your parents. They're going to get fed up and kick your ass out eventually user, it's going to happen.

its not happening fam

>voting just to spite people

this is why america is dying

i'm going to jerk off again instead of voting in 2020 and at least when i'm done ill have something to show for it.

>people actually still think the federal government gives a shit about their voice.

>he seriously thinks the border wall is going to get built

he said he would get it started on day 1, but he didnt. he chose to take the weekend off and start on day 4, but he didnt even start the wall then.

he said mexico would pay for it, now he says we're gonna pay for it.

Goerge Carlin? Your alive?!

You mean just to kill more sick people with cuts to healthcare?

Oh yeah us libtards are such crybabies. All it takes for us to bitch and whine is the prospect of dying or ending up in the street under crippling medical debt. You guys are tougher because it takes as much as too many brown people in your neighborhood to put a psychopath in power.

Who dies? People who can't afford deductibles? People who can't balance personal healthcare and a house payment?

That's like marrying a toothless crack whore just to piss off your parents.

And congress said nobody's gonna pay for it. :^)

>i vote for him cuz he say the funnies and mean things!

You are literally too irresponsible to take part in the democratic process

>I'd shit in my own mouth again in 2020, just so liberals have to smell it.

Ill be voting for him again if I get more funny as fuck fake news reports from the Liberal side like this magnificent piece of bullshit

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/notes-made-by-former-fbi-director-comey-say-trump-pressured-him-to-end-flynn-probe/2017/05/16/52351a38-3a80-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

>implying Obamacare isn't killing people who can't afford it or them deductables
if 'more' sick people are dying how can you blame a bill that's still in the senate?

Looks like he may not make it to 2018. If it's found that he told Comey to stop the Flynn investigation, that's obstruction of justice and congress can start impeachment proceedings.

>People should just be saving up for healthcare!

How much money do you have set aside right now for potential healthcare costs? Healthcare isn't something that you should just have to save up for, because the hopeful scenario is that you'll never need to pay huge amounts for it.

Plus, healthcare costs in general are way too high to be paid for out of pocket, anyway. If I had $3,000 saved up for an ER visit I thought I might need, but then end up needing $300,000 because that ER visit led to an expensive surgery, am I just shit out of luck because I didn't anticipate the costs for something that MIGHT happen?

tl;dr - the "just save up and pay for healthcare when you need it" argument is out of touch with reality

>too many brown people in your neighborhood

damn right there are

I agree. This is why Obama care must go.

The people who have to dish out for higher deductible are middle class. They can afford it. Cut the ACA and you have all these people making $20,000 working irregular hours at a job that's harder than yours with no insurance at all. Having to pay a deductible would be a fucking privilege to a lot of people. Quit bitching with your mouth full.

> the prospect of dying or ending up in the street under crippling medical debt
then get a better paying job and stop working at Mcdonald's nigger

It's not Obamacare that's killing those people (if not sending them into debt), it's the way the insurance system is structured in the first place in the US that does it. Obamacare just tried to work around our dumbshit system to try to extend coverage to people who couldn't afford it. As long as medicine is a for-profit industry in the US, this shit isn't going to change.

10/10 bait, look at them pussies bleed.

I'm voting for him too. Fuck Yeah Cunt!

Obamacare rewrote healthcare laws. It did not work around anything.

Jokes on you then dumbass

I have been seeing a psychiatrist every few months and therapist every week since I had a severe breakdown while in college. I was working weekends and living on $10,000 a year. If I had chosen to work full time, I would have made $20,000 a year which isn't enough to save up for healthcare costs. If I hadn't been insured, I'd probably just be dead.

People who say healthcare shouldn't be covered for everyone are literally saying some people should die because they got ill at the wrong time or in the wrong circumstances. They're promoting genocide of the sick and of the elderly.

Really all of these problems would go away if we switched to a single-payer healthcare system, but every time you even bring up the phrase people writhe about like they have hercules beetles up their asses.

so what number 'liberal wet dream' is this one so far?
so much fake news generated just to sell them papers and they lap it up like morons

I have an amazing job but it took me 6 years of jumping from shitty job to shitty job before getting it.

Are you actually serious when you talk about getting a better job like there's just a magic button to do this or are you just being an asshole? This just boggles my mind. How much of a spoiled shit do you have to be to actually believe it's that simple?

Fuck, even if it was easier, you still need people to flip your burgers and these people eventually need healthcare. Fuck you if you think some hard working Americans don't deserve healthcare just because they hold shittier jobs than yours, especially if you actually use their services.

This; a lot of the arguments seem to boil down to whether or not people consider healthcare to be a human right or a commodity. And when you argue that it's a commodity, you can say shit like "the government shouldn't have to pay for your stuff," "muh capitalism" and all that. Shit's messed up.

Provide for yourself you lazy shit. If you have a terrible work ethic that's your problem. If you don't want to learn a skill because Reebok has a new toothbrush out, that's your problem. If you can't find a job because you are a sex offender/crackhead, sure, you deserve to die. Other than that get a real job

Nope. Self pay and suck it up. If someone charges too much for you, go elsewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Trump supporters on Sup Forums are on their parents' health insurance and don't even understand the struggle of having to find it

There he goes writhing!

...What? I was in college and working on weekends. I was working and studying myself to the bone to make my situation better. I had no time to put in more work hours. I am anything but lazy, dude. If anything I'm a lot more hard-working than spoiled shits like you who went to college on daddy's bank account and think life is easy and poor people just just push the magic become-rich button like you did.

You won't have the chance. This fucktard is headed straight for impeachment

did you even read the original post? because your response is way off topic. as if everyone didnt already know that reading comprehension in red states is abysmal.

lol i detect a failure in life

>all of these dumb bombastic arguments
a waste of quads

>implying medicine works like this

Do you even know what you're talking about

You don't look anything like the people in this picture, and you know it. You're an anime loving landwhale with no prospects of happiness or comfort for the remainder of your life, and you've found something that sort of fills in the hole inside. Enjoy being a cultist, fatty.

I'm a huge trump supporter. But he's fucking up because he can't keep his godamn mouth shut or stay off Twitter. But I hate the media so much more.

I didn't vote for either of the two idiots, but I did enjoy seeing the Democrats cry when it was determined that he was the winner.

you are the real fake news

So you went to class, got drunk and sometimes you might have bussed a table or two big whoop hard work. Try bypassing a throwaway degree and becoming successful through work experience. Much more valuable than some kid with anxiety who read an outdated theory in a book

>If someone charges too much for you, go elsewhere.

"Oh sorry Dr. Jimbo, your surgery is too much, I'll just have to go to the surgery shop down the street where they sell kidney transplants cheaper!"

When his health insurance bills pass and his wall bankrupts some programs that shut down Midwest airports I'm going to laugh as the fuckwads that voted him in lose their health insurance and start dying off. And as they literally turn into flyover country. And then I'll realize that I like those dumb fucks dying and that I want them to be inaccessible and vote for him in 2020

at this rate he's going to be impeached. 2 months tops.

the 'no you' argument

nice

>Assuming green text makes you look intelligent.

Quit eating your boogers.

I'd shit on your doorstep just to piss you off

shhh shh. lets try only hearing from people who have a clue about what theyre talking about.

So why are you still typing?

It is a commodity though. Rights are what you're allowed to do (ie. think and speak freely) and health care is a service. There isn't a cost associated with me saying words. There is a cost associated with someone performing a medical operation.

Resentment Politics was a big factor in this election.

you keep those hopes up, its what kept people going through 8 years of Obama, false hope.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM

Trips are truths!

>So you went to class, got drunk and sometimes you might have bussed a table or two big whoop hard work
Uh... no? Why do you automatically make presumptions that keep you from having to acknowledge that life is not easy for people who try their hardest? Do you have issues with reality? Life is hard, man. The only smart thing we can do is try to make it easier.

I never, ever got drunk in college. I studied in 3D animation and had to put all my free time on school work. My job was hard and underpaid.

Today I have a good job exactly the way you just lectured me to do, with work experience. Like I said, it took 6 years. Until then, I had to jump from shitty job to shitty job.

You understand that until that point, there was no way for me to pay for healthcare, right? That's basic fucking logic. Your own suggestion defeats your point. Fucking listen to yourself. There is not always a solution for your problems when you're limited to your own resources, even if you try your hardest. This is an inescapable truth and the only way to solve this problem is with government assistance.

So you went to work, put some files away, wrote on a few forms, big whoop. Try bypassing a deadend job and becoming successful through education. Much more valuable than some kid with an overextended ego who listens to outdated theories from their grandparents

Guy can't do anything right.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-thinks-that-exercising-too-much-uses-up-the-bodys-finite-energy/2017/05/12/bb0b9bda-365d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html?tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.031b6c7ba1e4

so you worked a few years at daddy's office, moved some papers, got people coffees, big whoop hard work. try bypassing your notions of success based on monetary wealth and learn something from a book. much more valuable than some illiterate mongoloid.

I'll vote for him again because he's a great president

You're thinking about it wrong - insurance is supposed to be bought *before* you fuck yourself up. It'd be absolutely retarded if it didn't, because then it wouldn't be insurance, it's just be someone else paying your medical bills. You go elsewhere when an insurance plan is to expensive, so you can get one before you need surgery.

Youd be suprised how many people get job just by knowing someone and they think there big shit for haveing a good job

Why does this guy keep making scientific assertions? He's not obligated to. Is he just trying to piss people off?

Like the President of the United States?

Bill Nye is a fucking idiot

Hi I'm a new conservative and I'd love to know the best way to betray my country like you. How can I be a traitor too?

Office jobs are for people who have nothing better to do than clicking a broken link on the internet and are too fat to actually do more than lift a telephone. Try running a real business.

Anybody that still supports trump, in the face of everything he's doing right now, is a huge fucking retard and a shill. Somebody go dust the pres with some Fentanyl.

I honestly wonder if he just can't help himself... like maybe he has some impulse to say this stupid shit, and he's been a celebrity so long that maybe he doesn't realize that his actions actually have consequences now?

I may hate the man, but after he dies we should cut out his brain and have the NIH study it, try to figure out what the fuck is/was going on in there

somebody shopped his finger to make it bigger

kek'd

It's ok goys, we can fight this evill trump together! just vote for the good guys next time, then we'll make everything better

>People who speak inconvenient facts are stupid

This is pretty much the heart of the Trump campaign and the new right's self-victimizing rhetoric.

yeah same

The irony is epic.

he seems pretty fit for an old guy, maybe he's on to something......

or like all celebrities he's batshit crazy

watch his new show

Hillary is out there flickin' her bean to all this

>Jews profit from taxing from the rich to provide the working class with healthcare, college education and social security

Sure thing bruh.

I'm liberal and i agree with him. Your idiocy is amazing.

I don't think federal prisoners are allowed to run for public office.

what's wrong with how trump is flying the plain?
>in before something about feeling or government welfare

politics aside, this is embarrassing

>I'll vote for him again in 2020
So you plan on being on the same cell block and voting for him as trustee?

You don't work, you've never worked. Nobody who has had an actual job talks like this.

drumpf btfo

I'd try to explain but you probably already decided that all the real world problems I'm concerned with are not actual problems and that your worry that there's too many brown people in your suburban paradise takes precedence over everything else.

fixed...