It really bothers me that he pretends Karl is his best mate but has done stuff like this to him

It really bothers me that he pretends Karl is his best mate but has done stuff like this to him
youtube.com/watch?v=FJsykiQkZj8
Is Ricky a bully?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKY6BGcx37k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you ever had a friend in your life

You obviously haven't. That is not how friends treat each other.

They do if they're good friends
You are a nervous self important wreck and your friends never play pranks on you because you're so petty you end friendships over that shit or may commit suicide
You'll never know friendship

He uses the people around him to propel himself forward, and them forgets about them once he finds a new host to parasite.

Once he reached the top, he had nowhere to go though. So he fell quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKY6BGcx37k

you know it's one thing to do this privately between friends and another to broadcast it as comedy to everyone

I've got 3,736 friends you facebook you fucker

Gervais is trash.

If you must see his new piece of shit cash-in film, don't pay for it. Hopefully he'll go away forever.

>muh macho male emotional ineptitude
>being a cunt is bants
2016 has no need of your kind faggot

OOOOH CHIMPANZEE THAT

Is this the result of all the nu-males taking over society? Honestly the shit I pulled on my friends and the shit they pulled on me would probably be classified as homicide in todays world. Its insane that "men" (nu-males I guess) think basic bantz is harassment and staring at a hot womens ass is considered rape (by these "men").

Maybe its just that software engineers dont need to cohere to these new standards society is putting up because my and my coworkers do both of these things. Obviously we have the freedom of not shitting our pants every time the stock market drop 0.1 points.

BANE?

>It's another Sup Forums empathises with a retard because they see themselves in him and remember being bullied in their own childhood thread

baka

This is interesting. When I was a kid we established dominance through a number of physical competition, like fist-fighting, wrestling, football, and this one thing we invented where 2 ppl tie a noose around their ankle, then they start by standing about 10ft apart staring at each other, they would then run in the direction of their opponent until the rope was streched, at the very end before the rope streched completely you would kick (like a soccer player) as hard as you could, the person with the lesser amount of force in his kick would faceplant.

Samefagging:
Does todays boys show who is boss by who sucks cock the best? It is worrysome for the future of humanity.

>it's a low socioeconomic bracket hovering, no friends having, stink dirt grub MUH NEW GENERATION bitching thread

You retards confuse banter and just being a cunt way too easily, it's impossible to believe you played any sort of sport outside of your backyard.

It's a comedy show, and they are making fun of their friend.

Didn't want to believe this, but it's really the only explanation as to why he and Karl and Steve aren't doing anything anymore.

They were incredibly active around four or five years ago and were constantly pushing out new material on TV or Youtube. Now you never hear anything about any of them except Gervais, and Steve didn't even work on Derek with him. Something definitely happened.

Nah, he likes Karl. He's mean to him, but there's not any real maliciousness in it. Ricky just likes the bantz.

Now, Steve and Karl? That's a completely different story.

No as usual it's the guy that can force the others to suck him of that's the boss.

He lied about the name Idiot Abroad and told him it was called something else. He found out when he saw himself with the title on a billboard.

He's a fucking jerk.

christ
de berg

Ricky "LITERALLY GONNA BURST" Gervais

Yes it is, we're talking friends here, not acquaintances

The people defending Ricky are ignoring stuff like the time Karl outwitted him on a lateral thinking puzzle and Ricky got really pissed off about it. Ricky has an inferiority complex and is incredibly spiteful to Karl for it.

Link to this? Sounds hilarious.

ITT we make shit up about Karl, Steve and Ricky and then act like it's real to such a degree that we, absolute dumb-ass morons, start believing our own lies too.

This I gotta see

>Americans STILL can't handle the banter

B A N T E R

We're talking about the Daddy's trust fund equivalent of a nation here. No wonder they can't handle the banter.

>It's a Americans STILL don't understand banter episode

baka

This is how british """""friends""""" treat eachother

get bent you puff, if you're gonna play with feathers you're gonna get your arse tickled

friends joke about with each other