Heyy Sup Forums, what are the signs that your girls cheating on you? Just want to be sure im not crazy

Heyy Sup Forums, what are the signs that your girls cheating on you? Just want to be sure im not crazy....

When your dad has a hickey on his neck and you ask him, only to be told that your sister would never do such a thing.

One dead giveaway is when you come home and there's another guy fucking her in your bed. If it's several big niggers and you're told to sit and watch you can be nearly sure

you can almost always tell. She is either acting like shes hiding something and/or she is acting distant.

when she goes out with your friends and they tell you how good her pussy and ass feel when they gangfuck her

Is the picture her? If it is I'll fuck her just to make you feel better.

Sign #1: she is a girl

She says she's busy while its a national holiday and you know she has nothing to do. Happened to me, she went to a cinema with a dude

Put a hidden cam with mic in a room she tends to go to, to talk in a lot or chill, wait for the calls.

And her mouth, yeh. If she's never blown you but your best friend can't stop going on about how good her mouth feels on his cock and how much it turns him on to watch her throat work as she swallows his cum, yeh, that's a hint

(babygirl), huh?

You're probably being too possessive without being confident and forceful about it, 'daddy'. Lay out the ground rules, tell her what'll happen if she messes up

infidelity is an automatic dismissal

1.) When you are fucking, and she makes it feel like you're just going through the motions.

2.) She is doing things to change her image and isn't asking your opinions

3.) She wants to spend more time with other people and less time with you.

4.) She starts using different phrases to describe things, or just acting like someone else.

5.) She seems bubbly, like a girl in love, but not towards you.

6.) Everything you do annoys her.

7.) She argues with you and threatens to break up with you

8.) She is cheating on you, because you had to ask.

Does she have another guy's dick in her without your permission? Cause that's a good sign.

It's Essena O'Neill you newfag.

Shes a woman.
Fuck sluts and enjoy life. Monogomy is fucking retarded

>super hot redhead friend invites me to see a movie alone with her
>she has a boyfriend so I stand up to my morals and decline
>a few weeks later her boyfriend cheats on her instead and she's off with another friend of hers

I passed up that sweet pale ass for nothing

whenever she does something without you pretend she is getting gang banged with guys with bigger dicks than you. Do this and dont give a fuck. she will then never cheat on you.

>she starts fights/gets angry with you for no reason repeatedly
She does this to ease the guilt. It's a way to justify her actions (he's a jerk anyway and deserves it)
>She's overly protective of her phone and computer
She's likely hiding something. If you're just like "ayy I forgot my I gotta make a call" and grab her phone, and she jumps on it like like a dog with a bone, she's hiding something. She'll turn it around on you saying you're invading her privacy.
>She hangs out with guys that aren't related by blood. Only exception is hanging out with bf's of her friends or are your friends while in a group setting, or he's a flaming homo
If she is hanging out straight guys alone she's either cheating or at the very least trying to get a back up guy just in case you don't work out so she has someone else to leech off of.
>Constantly telling you how important trust is
Trust worthy bitches behave in a way that your trust of them isn't even called into question (unless you're overly jealous for no reason).

i get what i read, but what the fuck did i just watch?

Beta feels

She'll do anything to cover up her half ass lies, call on certain people to help cover up her lies for you. At this point she becomes a psychopathic liar, and you'll be dumb enough to believe her. She has dudes she flirts with on the side because sometimes bfs don't commit to donating enough care or attention for her, she finds it in other men. Soon she has them sending her dick pics and she craves for that man, no longer her bf. Unless that man does her dirty, then shell seek revenge by having her actual man do it for her, without the actual man, (you), not knowing that this was a dude she was leading on behind your back. I find the hysterical, because I really just witnessed this happen. I don't feel sorry for any of them. To whole heartily answer your question, you don't know. It's up to your instincts to really get the truth. These people here in b/ can't answer your damn question honestly, because nobody ever truly knows. It just happens and soon she's leaving you for another dude.

You goofed

All women cheat. If she hasn't, she will. You will only find out if she decides she wants you to.

This

Want to add what happened to me.
Comes home after being out with her "friends" and wants to immediately fuck. This only happens when she comes home from hanging out with her friends.

Red heads are way slits would never date. They will fuck any thing for a thrill. Even a homeless guy or nigger don't think you missed much dude except a STD.

A freestyle dance instructor.

-Becoming increasingly more difficult, almost goading you into breaking up with her cause she can't take the guilt but also can't bring herself to tell you

-Telling you she loves you too frequently with seemingly no provocation

-Her eyes. You can't just see it in them

when you post a thread like this one on "the chan" bro!!! AMIRITE FELLAS????

Well I didn't want to date her. But a fuck would have been nice

Man this is a perfect description of my last relationship. I could just never put it into words. Ty user

she had a nice ass

as an old hetero, I have a guaranteed way that keeps my gf's from cheating.

fuck them so much, that they are too sexed out to want to seek sex elsewhere. like 7-10 times a week (not kidding). if they seek another guy, its just a gay friend that they can talk too about our relationship.

thats the advantage of being an established adult, own place, fucking them al the time whether or not current gf's live with me.

most girls might cheat becuase they are unfulfilled with their sex life with you faggots.

She might have trouble sleeping and/or she looks happier than ever...

Mostly this.
And this.

Know someone who just willingly gave her phone to her guy and still played him a fool by creating ingenious lies. They don't always protect their phones, they're deceitful in any way imaginable. It's why I still stand by to what I say, you never truly know. Don't be an idiot and use your instincts.

what the fuck this is 100% my fiance currently. Fuck dude am i just paranoid or

Is she good looking? If she ever out of your line of sight for more than 5 minutes? If yes to both she's cheating with multiple dudes.

Straight up ask her. Three possibilities:
1) She'll tell you she's not cheating but will say it in a nice, caring way that shows she actual gives a shit about you and isn't lying
2) She'll tell you she's not cheating but will go on the offensive by either accusing you of cheating or saying that you shouldn't have to ask about things like that, this means she's cheating
3) She'll admit she's cheating

This isn't an exact science but just asking and seeing how she handles the question will tell you a lot and either put your mind at ease or make it easier to dump her.

Your first instinct is usually right - the fact you had to come here and post about it on Sup Forums is a pretty fucking bad sign.

But what if theyre constantly turning you down and pushing you away because they dont feel like it and you only get to fuck like once a week (but they totally jump your bones when they do)

jokes on you OP, you dont have a girl

Terrible idea. Imagine your girl asking you the same question. Wouldn't you immediately start to wonder if she's cheating on you? This destroys trust in the relationship and can cause cheating.

Well if you're asking you're already at the point where you've lost trust so might as well feel it out

Grab her, stare her down angrily, then throw her down and dry fuck her pussy mercilessly.

But then I get thrown in the slammer for rapery

true. Like 30% of chicks have been raped so if ya snagged one shes going to think anything thats not what shes used to is rape

>looks at photo
Yup that's a class A Stacy Right there 5 keks says she's out sucking chads alpha cock right now

Then you might as well dump her at the same time. That'll probably get you a more truthful answer.

Op you forgot the most important part of threads like this
>post her nudes faggot

But girls want their boyfriends to violently hatefuck them and make them cum. If you show that you have the grit to do that their sex drive goes up. It's literally how they see you as a man that turns them on

Evasive answers, irritability, no sex, indifference.

damn, it's like she's trying to hide the evidence or feeling of what she did. trying to make it seem okay because she still did you after she did the other guy

from the advice thread:
>girlfriends like it when you touch their hair and stuff.. girlfriends like to get touched randomly
>never forget yourself, your happiness is based on yourself, girlfriends just augment that happiness
>girls eventually become their mothers or motherfigures, boys their dad og fatherfigures, or the polar opposite (thank god for this in many cases)
>decide things, mean things
>silence is okay, girls shit themselves if your back is straight and you look at them with a unwavering gaze
>if (and when) she yells at you, imagine your cock in that pretty mouth - if you're not amused by this, stand your ground, if it makes you happy - let it go, smooth it out, fuck that mouth later (thanks dad)

First sign is if you suspect her of cheating, you already know she is.
How much more confirmation do you really need?

>Comes home after being out with her "friends" and wants to immediately fuck.

An ex did that. yup, she had just been at a dude's house. I knew she cheated cause she was usually tight no matter how long between we fucked & my dick isn't small. She came home, wanted to fuck (flag 1, she never initiated), wouldn't let me go down on her (flag 2, but thank you for that you cunt), & was lose, like she just fucked someone (flag fucking 3)

we lasted about 2 weeks after. I knew. Other things ring true too. "new friends" I had never met, "working late" yet she wasn't there.

>tfw not into drugs
>gf is
>she regularly meets with guy friends to do coke and LSD with them

She's fucking them, isn't she?

does she haver a vagina?
No: Your Gay
Yes: Do you allow her to go outside for extended periods of time unsupervised?
No: Your good
Yes: She is cheating on you.

the pussy hole is bigger = she cheating with a black

I don't like to party really but my gf does, so sometimes she makes not so great choices and does drugs cuz of peer pressure, doesn't mean she's not still a good gf though

I'm just worried they're gonna get her onto heroin or ecstasy or some shit

>dating a druggie

Never. Not even once, faggot.

well if she's your gf you should trust her

>
>
>
>2.) She is doing things to change her image and isn't asking your opinions
>
>4.) She starts using different or new new phrases/words/expressions to describe things, or just acting like someone else.

Insightful.

I do. I just feel bad cause I feel like she talks to them more than me sometimes. I dont bring it up of course because then I look like a beta faggot

yeah i know what you mean sometimes i feel weird that they joke around with her in a way i definitely wouldn't do but i just try to be accepting

Not bringing it up is what makes you a beta faggot.

Control your woman.

her name is laura. then she does the same thing to the guy she left you for.

I like this. Screen-capped and saved.

What would you call her body type?

out doing coke... lol yeah she's fucking cheating dude wake the fuck up

#1 sign imo is catching her in lies / deceptive behavior. even little white lies, they are all a sign that she is dishonest and manipulative, and cannot be trusted. if you don't feel like you can trust her, then you shouldn't. only exception is if you're a fucking paranoid delusional faggot.

is she hanging out with other dudes late at night? going out late with her friends a lot? is she dressing real slutty when she goes out with you or without you? etc..

Becoming protective/defensive with her phone. Brings it with her when she leaves the room

But I do that

Im not doing anything wrong I just hate people fuckin through my shit