Do women have easier lives than men?

Do women have easier lives than men?

ik this is bait but men don't have to go through childbirth.

Yes
/thread

Neither do women

/thread your own post? sure feels like summer in here

Men can't even if they want to no matter how hard they try. That's a hard reality to cope with IMO.

Some men do

women make their lives harder than they have to be, either by choice or without even realizing it.

This leads to their constant complaining about how bad they have it, and why others should feel compelled to support them.

for about the first 30 years and only if they're attractive

Trips and truth, you had every right to /thread your own post

Old women love to bitch. They treat it like a hobby.

No. Not at all. We've all got it tougher than it has to be, but in most cases, men don't catch shit simply because they're men, as is the case for almost every woman, everywhere.

im so confused

The good looking ones do.

Our punishment for that is a lifetime of bitching, nagging, complaining, pissing & moaning. And god forbid you lay a fucking hand on them. I mean god damn, all I would like is a nice blowjob on occasion without having to ask. Fucking bitches.

Men have died for millennium in wars and at work while providing for women.

It's always about fee fees, love and ME with these bitches

Explain this please

childbirth comes with free money from men and the government for absolutely nothing on the women's part but surviving and existing

if childbirth is so bad, why do some women choose to go through with it again? u dont see guys lining up to get their balls kicked do u?

The answer is hidden in this excerpt

surviving childbirth is not hard in the modern era.

By nature women are inferior:
>have to sit when they piss
>have menstrual periods/cramps every month
>have health issues if impregnated during menopause, men's semen stays healthy until they die
>feel the need to wear makeup, shave legs, pits, groin, around anus, men can choose to grow all the hair out on their body as they please and still be considered sexually attractive by women
>women go through pregnancy, men just bust a nut
>testosterone is superior for logical thinking versus emotionally driven estrogen in women
>men can be physically stronger than women easier; women have to work harder to be stronger or as strong as a man
>women have longer lifespans than men, this is nature's way of making sure us men are taken care of before we die and women have to die widowed
>there are more men in the world than women for natural reasons

I'm not a Freemason, by the way

If she is beautiful yes, if she is ugly no.

I'm talking about ensuring they don't. No pulse no problems

Until about 28, yes. Then the worm turns.

Make a fake ugly and/or fat woman profile on tinder and be amazed at how many good looking men swipe right.

kek

>men don't catch shit simply because they're men

In The United States, in this modern time, yes women have it much easier.

You can literally be whatever you want as a woman and other women with support you while guys will want to be with you.

Act one of the many natural ways that men do, and you are a sexist pig who should be exiled from society.

Women have this constant need to be victims though. They could put every man on earth in a concentration camp where we are milked for our semen and then killed. And women would still claim that men are oppressing them by evacuating their bowels when they die.

Yeah, to be fucked and then dumped this doesn't make life easy for them. If you are an ugly woman you are despised or mistreated by men and hated by other women (don't ask me why women are crazy).
Be an ugly woman is a terrible fate, I don't desire this destiny to anyone.

Why do you think women are so obsessed with beauty?

The childbirth argument is so trite and idiotic.

Women's bodies are made made to give birth. Their body releases chemicals that make the process bearable. And as long as they aren't a castrated 12 year old in a Muslim country, it isn't that dangerous in modern day society.

This is really their only value to the human race anyways. They give birth while men build societies.

And as other anons have pointed out, women unarguably get by on their looks like a gucking celebrity...until they hit about 30.

This is why female happiness plummets at that age and on.
After 30 they have to be a regular person. They start to realize that they are not actually interesting or intelligent. That's why they trap men with children. Another reason why the childbirth argument is moot. It helps them in the long run.

Yes, people who say other wise are nerd virgins

yup

Obviously. They get to bitch and make excuses and suck cock for a raise

I suggest listening to Patrice O'Neal on the subject of women.

Can't tell if is bait or if you are a cuck.

Both?

Wow. Well I realize not all women are like this, it's quite a good stereotype from what I've known.

You've never had to do hard labor have ya m8

Boipucci

>men's semen stays healthy until they die
you are wong

Its the the future you chose

as if "catching shit" is something that makes life harder

A lot of the boys on this board think that girls get loose pussies from fucking a lot, so I could see someone saying something as stupid as this.

good looking men have to be well educated, spoken, and come from the right families to get half of the shit that good looking women get

no shit they do, look up some fucking stats. and that's a fucking compliment for a slut btw, sluts should be grateful when a guy notices stuff like that.

only the pretty ones

In some respects, yes, but we have it easier in other ways. It balances out most of the time.
As long as we don't let them get away with shit when they use their looks/sex to distract us, we should have no problem keeping them in their place.

ugly ones can take half your shit too

I bet her cunt is pretty tight for a slut

i wouldn't expect her cunt to be very tight, either

She should go and make a video of her fisting herself and using giant toys, that'd show us who's in charge..