The Patriots have the best defense in the National Football League

The Patriots have the best defense in the National Football League.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7558693/bill-belichick-said-new-england-patriots-make-new-york-giants-throw-mario-manningham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We absolutely do not

stats wise 100%

No way. It's our offense that controls the clock and the ball which makes it look good. If you always have to play from behind then it's easier to force turnovers. Plus we've played some shitty offenses honestly.

If you take the Patriots offense and the Broncos/Vikings/Seahwks/Chiefs/Cardinals Defenses we'd go undefeated and stomp everyone through and through.

the defense carried the team in denver

That's not saying much, Denver's offense is pitiful and we still used plenty of clock management. We held the ball for almost 10 minutes more than denver did

PPG is the only stat that matter boi

Sure but it doesn't tell you how good a defense is.

Do you really thinks the Patriots have a better Defense than Minnesota or Seattle?

>muh points allowed
by that metric Chiefs have the worst defense in the league

Fuck getting turnovers and Pick 6's, right??

Typical defense carrying the system babby to more wins

Tommy went to the owl in 2012 with the 31st ranked defense newfag

>yfw he would have won if bellchick didn't fuck up

espn.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7558693/bill-belichick-said-new-england-patriots-make-new-york-giants-throw-mario-manningham

Sorry I'm a lifelong pats fan so I know nothing about football

if it means the other team won't score more than 14 on you, and you still have brady on offense, then yes, fuck getting turnovers and pick 6

Nope. OP look at the fucking teams we played. Trash and mediocre quarterbacks. 0 probowl qbs, only semi-elite qb we beat was flacco. Everyone else is hot garbage. Its almost fucking unbelievable how many mediocre qbs we went against. This is the problem with stats. It never tells the entire story

This. The steelers raped us with landry jones. I don't wanna play them with ben and without Gronk in the playoffs. hopefully brock manages to squeeze his way in the afc championship game lol

Unironically yes.

First of all the Pats have allowed less points than either of those teams. They have given up more than 30 points exactly once this season.
Second, they have only 2 losses on the season (one was when the defense only allowed 16 points) and are on pace for the top seed in the AFC. Seattle will finish with a minimum of 5 (and a tie), Minnesota will finish with at least 8 and miss the playoffs.
Third, Minnesota and Seattle routinely lost to average to poor teams all season long, the Patriots defense doesn't let them lose games they are not supposed to lose.
Seattle lost games to
Arizona
Los Angeles
Minnesota
New Orleans
None of which are going to the playoffs
Minnesota has lost games to
Philly
Indy
Washington
Detroit
Chicago
Only one of these teams will make the playoffs

I don't know what people need to see to believe this is a dominant defense but statistically they've outperformed every other defense in the NFL. They put their team in a great position to win and they do all of this with no superstar players (Hightower, Butler and McCourty being the closest)

its been better the last two games

hope it keeps steady through to the superb owl

Sadly, without Thomas, the Hawks are suffering.

Somebody actually gets it! Denver fan here I ain't mad at you guys this year. Go and get that 5th ring boys. See ya next season.

do the pats have the worst special teams this season?
>fumbles lost
>missed PAT
>missed FG
>fumbles recovered
>avg yards returned
>TD returns

too lazy to look into it

>Seattle

Not with the king gone.

>tfw Pats fan

>Minnesota
>same d that gave 40 pver the clots