A question for all those who have experienced or are medfags. I just got my tooth pulled about 6 hours ago...

A question for all those who have experienced or are medfags. I just got my tooth pulled about 6 hours ago. They told me I can't smoke for a couple days, but I'm really dying for a cigarette or at least some weed. Is there any way to safely smoke to avoid dry socket?

In return I will post my gf

Whoops wrong pic so I guess I will also post this Snapchat slut

you dont need a medfag to tell you this you autist. no just wait a couple of days or suffer the consequences. if you cant wait then just kill yourself.

OK your GF is hot.
Try cooling the smoke (bubbler or something) or vape ( if you are gay)

you can't even survive a couple days? that's pretty pathetic man

You can wait for one day just don't get food in it and let it heal over. They say its the sucking motion, not the smoke. So puff lightly

Smoke a cock for that sweet sweet soothing cum on your tooth

Yeah, use a vape you nicotine junkie degenerate

Thanks for the tips, have some tits

had a tooth pulled due to a gum absess the size of a golfball. was told not to eat anything for 6 hours or around that. went straight to subway and was fine afterwards. the worst part was the hole filled with blood and felt like jelly the next day. this happened almost 10 years ago.

its the sucking that dislodges the clot you fucking retard kys

you have to use a bong, op. and very carefully

Yeah same. The hole is filled with blood right now and from what I understand I just need to make sure that I don't fuck with the blood clot. Do you think that putting gauze in it before smoking might help?

I have had three teeth pulled and smoked during all three. Nothing happened. Pull your drags really lightly and take the filters off so you get good drags without pulling hard.

I smoked weed and was fine. Do what you want.

I only smoke out of my bong, I just figured that the sucking would probably be worse from that than a pipe though?

i love how op ignores the ones saying " just wait a few days " and only answers to the ones giving him tips how he can smoke. have fun with dry socket.

Cool, thanks

Yeah because I was already told to wait a few days. I came here to ask for ways around it, not to hear the same shit I'm clearly trying to ignore you fucking moron.

eat an edible and buy a nicotine patch dummy

trying to ignore doctors advice? ohhh boy youre going places. and hes calling me a moron...

As long as you do it slowly and not for too long. Taking slow light puffs you ain't gonna have a dry socket.

I got 6 teeth out in one day, smoked 5 hours later and rinsed with warm salt water. No dry socket, no smell even because they were bleeding enough to not be a problem. You're fine user, smoke if you want. They're just trying to scare you into not doing it because there's like a 2% chance that you could get an abscess and they'd be liable unless they warned you. Really, don't worry about it.