On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your life?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your life?

Justify your answer.

Dropout of highschool and dont have GF but about to have my own place. I get to start anew.

Wandered aimlessly, miserably until I was about 33. Then found my career path. Too old for this shit though because I'm starting out at the bottom in a physical job.

College, meh job and nice gf.
Could go back to a 1 any day though.

College, unemployed and Single.
Going to Uni in a year and a bit so hopefully it'll improve

Multi millionaire, mensa member, just passed my krav maga graduation.
Why not 10? Because other people around me have problems that are hard to solve.

Not 10 because you're using Sup Forums

Why not?

Things could be worse but my outlook on life couldn't be.
Going to kill myself May 23rd.

It fits my needs

Live stream it for us. We need more shit like this on Sup Forums to stop the faggotry. If you did that for us you'd be an hero and be remembered forever by us.

What's wrong with it?

2/10 should kill myself

>used to have a gf all the time
>was always one relationship after the next
>haven't had a gf in 4 years
>took up WoW
>bought Xbox
>eat junk food
>on antidepressants
>supported entirely by disability from govmnt
>never leave the house except to go to MTG tournaments
>instantly fall in love with any girl I see

25, starting law school in the fall, have friends but not best friends really, no gf but I had a fwb for a while, I had brain surgery 2 years ago which cured my epilepsy, still live at home but have tons of money and my parents are loaded

Pretty comfy life but I wish I was more independent

23, teacher, former investment banker
2.5 million in the bank from early investments in cryptocurrencies

have crush on a student (16 yo 17 is aoc) who is also into it and can't do anything, so hate self

im not killing myself for your enjoyment.

I'd say 8. About to graduate with ME degree, have had 4 years of internship for experience. Have gf for a few years. Live and support myself making 21 an hour. We'll see how life goes I guess.

Trying to finish school, looking for job for 3 years, many friends, not independent, no gf, the only woman i loved disappeared.

No friends, no girlfriend, possibly doomed to be a failure but at least I have somewhere to live and enough money to buy food, so I suppose it could be worse.

0-10
>26
>no job, hell never even applied to one
>no girlfriend, no sex for 8 years
>live with parents
>head is all fucked up, the usual shit I suppose
>extreme rage for no reason, the dumbest shit makes is furious
>zero friends, haven't even had a text saying "what's up?" in like 7 years
>I stay in my bedroom all day, my social skills are shot
>don't care about most things anymore, so I don't do anything
>I browse the same websites over and over, all day, don't even read the articles, just main points
>I would kill myself already but that would RUIN my mom, I can't do it to her, just can't
so i'm kinda fucked here.

Well you should. At least go out making a bunch of niggers from Sup Forums happy

>had sex
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly, around a 7 these days. Almost a year clean from opiates, andno this doesn't sound like much, but held same job for almost 9 months now. Have an apartment and a car that I've managed on my own after getting off the bullshit. Such small accomplishments but they seem so huge to me when all I've ever known is living couch to couch or in a car and selling everything owned for dope. If nothing to sell, stealing it. Life seems positive.for the first time in a long while. I've gotten clean and relapsed more times than I can count, so I'm realistic with myself and the chances of it again. This the farthest I've made it though. So yeah. I deserve a participation trophy and attention for doing somthing that most late teens or early twenty something's are expected to be able to do. Be productive and stay the fuck off drugs if you have no control.

>Tl;Dr. Fucked off thirty years, finally made an effort, life's no so bad after all

4? i guess
live at home
broken family
can't drive
failed suicide 3 times
severe anxiety on interracting with anything or anyone
just want to reroll mental health and find a will to stop self destructing
but also i have sex p much on the daily so theres also that

Visit a therapist man. You obviously have some important issues that need sorting out.

My wife has been looking up an old bf as of last week. Add to this her confrontational behaviour with me and any user can see where this goes. House is paid off and 35 years old. It's been a good run. Zero faith in humanity if all this struggle was for nothing. Will take a trip to Tahiti and power off if life turns to shit.

Also have depression so and love sharks.

check

>pic related

and imagine the face your mom will make when you text her a selfie you took in the rainforest in ecuador or at a mountaintop the other side of your country with the following message

"hi mom Im doing great here in fuckknowswhereistan see you soon, love you"

Dull/10

I don't care though, did you see that part? Literally don't give a fuck about the world or getting better

I would say 3, not good but could be worse

Moved to be close to my grandparents but now they are both dead. All my friends are over 700km away. I work, i eat, i play computer games/watch netflix, i sleep. Rinse and repeat. I dont drink or smoke weed anymore because it led to a complete mental collapse in the months leading up to my moving

3-4
it was pretty good if i do say so myself. even if it was shit because i kept "playing it safe" It was still good

6/10
>Born to parents that don't love each other, married bc no one could take them & convenience.
>bullied until HS
>damaged.jpg
>can't even kill myself properly
>do pretty well in marching band, drum corps
>get a decent body, get scholarships from act
>former bullies got fat, going to shit tier trade schools/low level nursing
>been in a just okay relationship for 3 years
>junior in college honors student
>looking to get into law
>gf going to a college 10 mins away, so relationship won't be long distance anymore
>decent set of friends, although most of them have their own special form of autism, but functional in society
>if I can keep grades up, good chances at a law school scholarship

TL;DR Rough start, emotional damage, gradual improvement, potential for economic security

6-8 soon enough