>Shapiro Has A Message for Trump Supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
>Unofficial Trump Campaign Video
youtube.com/watch?v=nD7inyUaA6Y

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
delawareonline.com/story/opinion/columnists/2016/05/05/who-follow-trump-off-cliff/83974026/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/03/18/how-hillary-clinton-evolved-on-gay-marriage
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279088-romney-meets-with-leader-of-third-party-effort
youtube.com/watch?v=9qXyyKS3FVE
youtu.be/Tu1gj010oa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

achoo!

Reminder.

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

>Tfw Hillary is trying to come up with new nicknames daily because none seems to stick.

hopefully you furries will be amongst the first into the camps

FRESH OC

RATE ME PLS

AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's lying to you. No one knows what the fuck touch back amnesty is. This guy is dodgy as fuck. I guarantee you he's going to ban assault weapons and bring in more illegals. He's a rich businessman that profits heavily from illegal immigration, what do you expect will happen? You dumb anime fuck.

that nasty old cunt should be hanged

will trump win

What's with the dot? Is there a sniper? I don't see

All her nicknames are low energy and shit.
Dangerous Donald sounds like a compliment, and Presumptous Nominee is neither catchy nor meaningful in any way.

Gute arbeit Hans!

No sense in it unless all of your supporters are repeating it.

We're gonna keep winning.

Pooinloo hindus sometimes put red dots on their foreheads for religious reasons.

I can't see Trump becoming POTUS

I mean, you would have a president that Hollywood would try to make a fool of in nearly every movie.

Aren't you aware of that?

POOOOOOO IN LOOOOOOO

Shut te fuck up

Americans don't need reminders to go out and vote, at least not polacks.

Also, fuck off Europe

it's shit

literary

that bitch is even worse than trump

In a recent poll taken in Toronto, he has a 79% unfavorability rating.

79%
>SEVENTY-NINE
79%
>SEVENTY-NINE
79%
>SEVENTY-NINE

Wake up, you idiots!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
>Hillary has at least 10x as many endorsements as Trump

Wew! How do we fix this?

>Toronto
>relevant

pick one

Please respond to this post I think my Sup Forums is broke.

>Toronto

Oh wow so faggot leafs won't vote for him

BREAKING NEWS - FUCKING LEAFS AREN'T ALLOWED TO VOTE IN THE USA

nice one bro

>Also, fuck off Europe
you ARE Europe my redneck 200yo friend.
or perhaps you consider yourself as a nigger heritage?

It's just a copypast you dirty nigger

Thanks it's not broke, just didn't get the red notification for some reason last thread.

GOOD AFTERNOON FELLOW MAGA LOVERS !!!

BEEN WORKING EVENING-NIGHT SHIFT TO MAKE MY COUNTRY STRONG. LET'S IGNORE THE CATCALLING FROM RAPEFUGEE GROUPS ON MY WAY HOME.

MAGA

Are we still under SHILL ATTACK? Should Great German OP user consider a tripcode, for safe TrumpGen identification?

You know what? I'm sick of this shit. Count me in as #NeverTrump. I'll be looking for a third party option this November. Hopefully Ryan or Cruz will make an independent run.

A FUCKING LEAF

How come Cruz can, then?

Mostly Europe, but with some influence from the natives and east Asia.

he used black magic

...yes?

Post yfw Bernie runs as an independent.

I think shills are not up yet, mate

he'll be splitting the democratic party and basically giving presidency to Trump in that scenario.

Literally no significant figure in the GOP is prepared to support Trump. He's not unifier at all. He will destroy the party.

That dope George Will has come out with another dopey article.

delawareonline.com/story/opinion/columnists/2016/05/05/who-follow-trump-off-cliff/83974026/

Not putting Trump General in the Subject but instead in the name. Was a hell of a time finding this in the catalogue Krautbro.

holy shit

>bernouts
>army

Please guys

Give me a reason to believe that the neocon jews not will have Romney or Ben Sasse run as an independent.

They don't want their third party candidate to get sniped at a campaign stop.

you fucks are delusional if you don't see in Bernie just controlled oposition
he hates Trump and would gladly see hillary as president instead of him

Additional source:
washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/03/18/how-hillary-clinton-evolved-on-gay-marriage

Pic related because archive site didn't work.

Yes but I don't think they want to win...just secure a Hillary win as she is as much of a NWO-shill as the Bush-family.

I think it's to late to do this

It all comes down to whether Trump can work a deal with Paul Ryan or not. Probably not. We'll see next week

can someone please give me a solid definition of the word bigly? i cant find that shit anywhere. whenever i try to look it up i just get results for trump.

bigly (comparative more bigly, superlative most bigly)
(now rare) Strongly, with great force. [quotations ▼]
(now rare) In a blustering or boastful manner; haughtily.

WHO HYPE FOR THE RALLY TODAY?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279088-romney-meets-with-leader-of-third-party-effort

Oh christ that's what's up. I thought we were getting memory holed.

Any California people have recommendations for the Senate Primary? There's like 40 people running and the dems are trying to split the race with Harris winning in urban areas and Sanchez trying to claim the illegal vote in rural areas. The GOP has done shit-all to even mention the seat is open (it doesn't matter if we're unlikely to in, it's BS to just fucking give up. Might as well just sell CA to mexico to settle the debts and tell the 10 million conservatives living here to kill themselves) and there's dozens of literally whos running. Not even an Arnie or a Rice to be seen.

How did so many people make the mistake of not taking this ruthless and powerful businessman seriously?

archived that shit, user

wait never mind. im looking at one of his speech transcripts. looks like he's saying 'bigsby' and not 'bigly'. anyone have any idea what he means by bigsby? jesus christ i feel like i need a decoder ring just to figure out what he's saying.

>I swear I've gained an inch and it's still getting bigger.
Do you keep logs?

He's been on SNL a lot and had a reality TV show. My first memory of Donald Trump was the "Donald Trump's House of Wings" skit from SNL.

i hope trump doesn't nominate establishment politicians to secretary positions and such. he needs to overturn the repubs completely

Far left would rather mock people then confront them.

Oh how they were wrong.

What do you think about MSM anchors lads?

God tier
>Lou Dobbs
>Judge Jeanine
Good tier
>Sean Hannitty
Neutral Tier
>Cavuto
Somewhat neutral
>Anderson Cooper
>Wolf Blitzer
>Morning Joe
>Mika
>O'Rilley
Shit Tier
>Jake Tapper
>Nigger race-baiting woman from MSNBC
Absolute KEK-Tier
>Rachel Maddow

youtube.com/watch?v=9qXyyKS3FVE

Donald Trump on Fresh Prince
youtu.be/Tu1gj010oa8

post it on reddit hans

Trump has more twitter followers than Obama, Clinton, Cruz, Rubio, and Sanders.

So how does a Hillary supporter view this?
Shows she's a respectable world leader?

>Wolf Blitzer
>somewhat neutral

R A R E
A
R
E

Beautiful flag btw. My favorite European flag.

And the funny thing is, they have went to day one and are doing the same mistake all over again. 9 out of 10 articles from """""""""""experts""""""""""" are saying that he has no chance against shillary and it will be a hillary landslide. Oh my, they are in for a big surprise come november

O'Reilly is good tier dude

also Chris Wallace as shit tier

Because the left has this idea that they are smarter then anyone. Like their on top of the world and are looking down on everyone saying how things should go and should be. They underestimated him and now are paying the price.

I don't get the point of "atheists/christians/sikhs/etc for [x]".

What does your religious or irreligious beliefs have to do with politics?

Condensed to the most obviously infuriating for liberals on FB

The smug look of someone who read the first two sentences of a Wikipedia article

I think this is what will give Trump the edge in the end. People expect the bantz from him and he's good at delivering, so he's never negatively affected by it. Now, if you're his opponent you can either choose to ignore it, in which case you might end up looking weak, or you can decide to punch back, which means having to engage in memetic warfare with Trump and destroy your facade of serious candidate. And Trump is way too strong at memeing for any DC shill, so you're almost certainly going to make a fool out of yourself.

Like when he got Rubio to talk about his dick, or even the most recent example, Warren's trail of tears on Twitter.

He's literally invincible at his own game.

Does anyone know what font she uses??

If no one knows or if she is using a special-made font, if anyone is experienced with fonts and can make a copy given enough text samples I'm happy to collect good samples

For GREAT MEMES purposes of course

GREAT!! STAY VIGILANT MAGA LOVERS !!