Daily reminder that this man was literally hanged for publishing caricatures of jews

Daily reminder that this man was literally hanged for publishing caricatures of jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/truth_at_last/archives/julius.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is he?

Good, antisemitism is unacceptable.

Julius Streicher

The yanks let their niggers abuse the fuck out of him before he was murdered too

Charlie Chaplin

Kike lover.
May he rest in Jannah, Allah bless those that expose the Jew.

Also a reminder to never surrender to the jew - they'll kill you anyway.

whether it's 70 years ago or today, no one should be executed for expressing their views.

"Zyklon Ben" Garrison

>no one should be executed for expressing their views

You still live at home with your parents, right?

subtle jidf shilling

..sigh...

freedom of speech, motherfucker.

i even back the right of those muslim cunts talking about honour killings.

Streicher was based. He mercilessly exposed the jew wherever he could. He was never afraid to tell the ugly truth. Wish we had journalists like him today.

he is the founder of stormfront
HOLY SHIT THIS CAPCHA
STORE FRONT STORM FRONT
>pic related
kek

forgot pic related

How?

Daily reminder that you should be surprised of the outcome of the Nuremberg trials. The trial was as much as a crime as the holocaust.

Beating him up, spitting in his mouth etc

He wrote about it, you could find it online - heretical press - if it is still up.

Good. Antisemitism is retarded.

I find your antinazi views appalling. Antinazism is the worst form of biggotry, as it implies hatred for your own countrymen.

A very sad case indeed. That someone can be killed by the state for speech is utterly frightening and should serve as a reminder that the most dangerous form of government tyranny is that which masquerades as justice.

>Brit advocating executions over free expression

Seems about right..

No it doesn't.
Hitler locked Slavs in concentration camps and considered Slavs "subhuman".
Being a Nazi would imply me being against my countrymen. Nazism is an edgy ideology for 17 year olds. Literally >babbys first radical political ideology

nationalism is for every country. It is not a globalist ideology. If you want to help your people be Far Right not for Germany or Italy, but for your homeland.

How so many fail to understand this simple thing is staggering.

Well I don't care about my country to be honest.

I only care about some European principles such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, socialized healthcare etc.

I don't really care if I live in Slovenia or Ireland, as the differences between the two are negligable to me.

Do you think I care about what is my flag, national songs, folk dances? Who gives a fuck, you spend 95% of your time on your computer reading and communicating in English anyway, this is fucking 2016.

So the only thing I care about is that the model of liberal, constitutional, European-style republic
with social safety nets is preserved and that it flourishes...

whether it be in Slovenia, in America, or in Sweden, I don't care

We have to fight Islam as it is a fascist ideology that goes against the aforementioned European values

>freedom of religion
>We have to fight Islam

also
>freedom of speech
>good someone was killed for drawing cartoons

wew. so jewish it hurts. you're a globalist jew that clings to abstract "values" but would gladly see european people go extinct.

I remember reading that he was executed at Nuremberg trials and assumed he did more than just propaganda.

Fucking Jewish rats.

A norwegian man was jailed for posting meant comments on the internet to this immigrant due to our hate speech laws.

Reminder that Holohaux faggots will discredit the writings of a jailed Rudolf Hoess but point to the writings of a jailed Julius Streicher.

What does this mean?

>Julius Streicher was not a member of the military and did not take part in planning the Holocaust, or the invasion of other nations. Yet his pivotal role in inciting the extermination of Jews was significant enough, in the prosecutors' judgment, to include him in the indictment of Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal – which sat in Nuremberg, where Streicher had once been an unchallenged authority. Most of the evidence against Streicher came from his numerous speeches and articles over the years. In essence, prosecutors contended that Streicher's articles and speeches were so incendiary that he was an accessory to murder, and therefore as culpable as those who actually ordered the mass extermination of Jews (such as Hans Frank and Ernst Kaltenbrunner). They further argued that he kept them up when he was well aware Jews were being slaughtered.

He was acquitted of crimes against peace, but found guilty of crimes against humanity, and sentenced to death on 1 October 1946

Absolutly disgusting
>Some antisemite propaganda
>crimes against humanity
topkek

Streicher passed a note to his lawyer, Dr. Hans Marx, describing how Jews and Negroes had tortured him in his cell. A photograph backed up his charges, showing him standing naked with black and blue marks and a sign around his neck proclaiming, "Julius Streicher, King of the Jews."

The note read:

"Two niggers undressed me and tore my shirt in two. I kept only my pants. Being handcuffed, I could not pull them up when they fell down. So now I was naked. Four days! On the fourth day, I was so cold that my body was numb. I couldn't hear anything. Every 2 - 4 hours (even in the night!) Niggers came along under command of a White man and hammered at me. Cigarette burns on the nipples. Fingers gouged into eye-sockets. Eyebrows and chest hair pulled out. Genitals beaten with an oxwhip. Testicles very swollen. Spat at. "Mouth open" and was spat into. When I refused to open, my jaws were pried apart with a stick and my mouth spat into. Beaten with a whip - swollen, dark-blue whelps all over the body... Photographed naked! Jeered at wearing an old army greatcoat which they hung round me."
When Her Marx protested the mistreatment of Streicher to the court, the inquisitors erupted with outrage. They immediately ordered that the motion be struck from the trial record as "highly improper." Streicher twice brought up his being tortured and rather than ask for an investigation, the judges ordered his statements deleted from the record. They held him in contempt of court for even revealing the matter.

stormfront.org/truth_at_last/archives/julius.htm

How the fuck did Schacht get acquitted?

Very strange. fucking spy.

As Bardeche wrote, that was african king's justice.

What kind of civilised nation would hang the chiefs of their enemies?

These values were created and codified by men who had less experience of the world than we do now. Most of them hadn't even seen these foreign cultures nor did they ever even countenance them coming to France or America when these ideals were codified.