I'm losing my virginity this friday. wish me luck b. is there anything i need to know?

i'm losing my virginity this friday. wish me luck b. is there anything i need to know?

pic unrelated

To whom?

Story please

just keep calm

to girlfriend of 1.5 years. im 20 and she is 19. i'm basically her first bf and she is my second gf but we haven't experienced anything other than oral to this day.

i feel a bit anxious premature ejaculation but i will try.

Fuck her and cum fast, then eat her out.

You will either cum instantly or not at all, since she is also inexperienced, my bet is on the latter.

>You will either cum instantly or not at all
this is all there really is to be said OP
just try and make it a positive and comfortable experience for her so that she's eager to try it again
it will get better for you as time goes forward

kys fag

i know it'a a bit unrealistic expectation from first time but i'm willing to make her cum with penetration after decent amount of cunnilingus

but why is it?

thanks for your supporting message user. you're welcome

1.5 years without penetration... are you religious freaks or what is your excuse not to harvest the fruits of youth?

When and how you plan to do it OP?

It will be best to first get used each other used to being naked; if you can take a shower with her it will be better.

Talk, joke and do anything unrelated to sex till you both get your nerves down.

Afterwards you can caress and kiss her to change the mood as soon the tension is gone.

Being it her first time, get sure that she is relaxed and pretty wet. Try the old fashioned missionary position as well.

Just put out your pecker, press it against where the ^ vagina labia starts and slide it down slowly and it will pop in place. I suggest you to first caress her this way to turn her on ever more.

Then get your pecker in place and be sure to kiss and keep eye contact on her.

Be it first a single decesive but gentle trust... then start shallow all the way out and then go deeper and deeper slowly.

Be the man you want to be to her OP, don't worry about the details or your performance.

Go down on her first, then finger her for maybe a few minutes with just one finger. Penetrate her and fuck her until she comes. Then worry about yourself.

You really should have practice on a donkey first.

>When and how you plan to do it OP?

please do NOT plan anything at all. just make it happen when it feels right.

how do you last longer than 5 minutes

Idk man, it could be said it has to do with your level of comfort. I know for me, everything was just wrong, not saying that if you don't cum she's wrong for you mind you.

I just didn't really like the girl, she was chubby -- not landwhale but still very inflexible and not athletic. Not like i'm shallow either -- just fucking a pile of laundry on my bed wasn't appealing. Stayed with her for like 2 years too, just didn't want to be alone for a little bit....but eventually I realized what I knew from the first day, it wasn't right and it was never going to make me happy.

good luck OP, 25 y/o kissless virgin here

she is a bit religious but this is not the reason. first thing is she believes the "it will hurt" myth. and she is not peaceful with her body, have trust problems, very shy. this was such a pain in the ass in the beginning of our relationship but i'm happy now.

i get it now. my situation looks brighter to me. i love her and this isn't a big issue. also i love her body too.

thanks man. being a virgin with a years of relationship isn't better than being a kissless i think. i have some regret. i hope you step up your game

If you're using a condom (which is a pretty good idea if you don't want to pay child support for 18 years), try it on first to make sure it fits. try jacking off while wearing it, just make sure that you can get it up and keep it up with the condom on.

Also, don't have your expectations too high. Your first time is probably not going to be all that great (but it just gets better from there).

If whichever position you chose doesn't work, try a different one. Personal favorite is girl on the edge of the bed/table and guy standing up, with the girl's legs on his shoulders, but each person has their own tastes.

Also just relax, have fun, if you've been with her this long you should already be pretty comfortable with each other.

And don't go into it thinking about having sex. Just start making out, messing around, and it should happen naturally. Make sure to have enough foreplay to get her really wet and you adequately hard.

>she believes the "it will hurt" myth.

guess what, its not a myth. it might actually hurt. but not as much as any girl would have ever thought "omg i will never have sex again".

damn..... i was the phony
finally did the sex @ 24 with girlfriend
i actually started implying that i had sex with girls before, though i never actually said it outright, and people never actually asked me outright
they probably knew i was the phony all along
god damn
shit's fucking embarrassing to think about now

31 y.o. now

You're not going to make her cum from fucking her. It shouldn't take a "decent amount" to make her cum from licking her snatch, either.

Cum inside. Don't pull out.

i know it might but she thinks it's a necessity (even for a few times actually)

i don't have a problem with condoms. tried, fitted, masturbated. we are very comfortable and ready for the embarrassing moments. also i think i would love missionary because when she is aroused her lips twitch a little bit.

i might have used "decent amount" wrong. i'm not a native speaker so if you can elaborate the what did you mean i would be happy.

For whatever reason, I like that saying. Be the man she wants you to be.

(At least in an intimate setting.)

Good on you user.

make sure to eat that pussy well before you stick it in.