/wjc/ #2

Sweden 6 - Denmark 1
USA 6 - Latvia 1
Finland 1 - Czech Republic 1 (end of 1st)
Canada - Russia 5 pacific/8 eastern

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/03/canada-is-the-freest-nation-in-the-world-legatum-study-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>binland

fuck finland

fins are sub-human

What do you think the final score of the Canada/Russia game will be? My guess is 4-2 Canada, Russia just doesnt have enough heart

Canadian people are faggots.

3-1 canada

JOST scores 18 goals canada win 18-0

What in the fuck is this

i'm in love

reminder that as defending champs finland has to win every game by atleast three goal or they are considered losses

delete this photo

BBC slut.

why is your mom wearing a sweden jersey?

Thats obviously not going to happen, look how much offense they lost from last year to this year. Winning the year before means absolutely nothing in WJ's

>Finland
>even winning one game

I'd really like to see players like McDavid and Laine in WJC. Absolute dominance over your peers in fun thing to witness.

Are any of these players good?

i bet five (You)s that it's Canada 5-2 Russia

so........this..........is............the............power...........of..............the............golden...........generation.............................wow

naw, the world juniors should be kept as a try out camp for the NHL. I do agree having the best of the best

fuck off chink

Yes it does.

This is the finnish golden generation. If you can't win back to back then just shut the fuck up and go back to your mongol hut and throat sing

isnt neimalainen in for finland?

this game will end 6-1

Id also like to add, watching Canada absolutely obliterate everything in its path in an unstoppable streak of destruction (a la the 2005 WJC) isn't really all the competitive. Canada not being able to field its truly best team because the best players are in the NHL is all that keeps the tournament somewhat close

Palmu is so small

place your bets now for czech 6-1 and canada 6-1

canada wont score 6 goals

they can if they secretly coated their sticks with flubber

If you reduced your player pool into a 1/10th of what you have now then you could make that argument.

Canada not blowing this turnament the fuck out with your C-team every year just shows how shit you are

reminder that Canada didn't medal last time NHL players all participated

Pretty good period

This team is shit I'm no longer rooting for them
Go Russia

you can do it bratia

hockey canada meddles as much as possible in player selection and it usually ends up ruining the team, like last year

reminder that canada will win gold this year with a shit team

Remember when Connor Brown was leading the OHL in points and he didn't even receive a camp invite? Good fucking times!

nah

A british guy just told me that they invented ice hockey, canada just stole it.
was he right?

i hope we get relegated and tom renney is sent to a work camp at the north pole

Mete should be on the team

Junior hockey sure looks way less disciplined.

Yes. Canada has never invented anything in its existence except pineapple in pizza.

any other astute observations?

we invented basketball, and clam & tomato juice

Great pic
Kippis

I have no doubt that ice hockey was invented in Europe. Canada just takes credit because about 100 years ago a game of ice hockey was played in Montreal with rules that are used in today's NHL and all the other leagues in the world.

we invented the canadarm, which is the only reason why america made it to the moon and why the ISS doesnt fall apart

eat shit you drunk mongol fuck

Juolevi is not captain material
"C" of our golden generation will always be pic related. Good 'ol TPS bois have captained team Finland for 2 decades with Koivu brothers no reason to change

We also invented freedom
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/03/canada-is-the-freest-nation-in-the-world-legatum-study-says

Didn't notice the kikes until late, pmsl

>canada-is-the-freest-nation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You faggots can't even say your own thoughts without the thought-police punishing you.

Our government/police are way too inept to implement a thought police system, and you guys can't even prosecute muslims for gangrape

Canada seems really asshurt right now, I hope they win this tourney and get a peace of mind.

i hope you get run over by a drunk driver

Rude that's how my uncle died
He was drunk too though

can you guys please kiss and make up

Who is that supposed to be on his leg?

Who got stream for can rus

Offer you can't refuse -guy

>You now remember Jake Virtanen from 2015.

Serves us right for allowing an ice Mongol on our team.

WE ARE GOIN TOO OVERTIME

>talking to dogs about a car
God damnit, Chevy

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

>FINLAND

>FINLAND

>FINLAND

thank you based checks

>Finland

kek

Going to be mass suicides again.

HAHAHAHAHAH FINS BTFO. whats with this new meme of blowing the whistle when a goal happens

OOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUG

rip

MUH GOLDEN GENERATION

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Has anyone seen my sides?

Pretty good game overall, happy with the win too

THIS TEAM DOES NOT REPRESENT THE GOLDEN GENERATION

haha

>pooumi

Ikkiakko Okkiakkokakkikakkonen Finland player of the game.

I don't think either team was good actually. Atleast Czech sort of skated and showed some effort.

you are only allowed to continue posting in this thread if your team is undefeated

This is not suomi

Binland :DDDDDD

fucking kek

i want golden gen back

Should I wait for russia canada, or it is going to be a thread full of shitposting canadians?

Laine would have scored like 6 goals t b h

what do think miroslav?

Finland didn't fall for the honeypot of showing our full potential before we must

Finnish women want big slavic cock

i'm so tired get fucking started already

Finnish women want normal, oval-shaped faces and non-baby-fine hair too, but alas...

Which sport has the ugliest players in the world and why is it hockey?

it's apehoop desu

what are you talking about lel

slavs are way manlier with bigger and stronger beards than you will ever have, watered down Irish whiteboi

this more white people in hockey. nfl is uglier cause fat lineman