Wwyd Bread

Wwyd Bread
>replies get replies

Rip a hole in her leggings and fuck her ass right against the coil.

Work in and out of her tight asshole, making her cry out for anyone to hear.

Have her wear a schoolgirl uniform with no bra or underwear on and make her walk around a house party, get her drunk and have a group of guys strip her in the middle of the room before fucking her and letting them join in making sure she's covered in cum

Nudes for good replies

pull down her top and fondle her tits before I shove my cock down her throat and pull her hair as she chokes on me

Love her and care for her and wait until she's of age lol. Probably show her Kobayashi's dragon maid and get her to be like kanna kamui

Smack her ass then run

I'd drag her kicking and screaming into the woods where I'd strangle her with my belt...when I'm done I'd kick the corpse into a pre-dug hole then head into town for a light dinner...later when the house is quiet and my wife is sleeping I'd sneak out her panties and choke myself with them while I jack-off...you know, my bi-annual treat.

turn her around and start smacking her ass until shes wet then pound her pussy

Do your worst

hike her dress up, grab her by the hips and start eating her pussy and ass until she is dripping wet, then pound her ass and fill it with my cum

tear her clothes apart trying to expose her pussy, and fuck her hard against the wall gaping her asshole. I'd finish by cumming down her throat while she cleans my cock

Ask her why she got on a jacket in May, and why her socks don't match, and wtf is you'se even doin at a jungle gym? Don't you know jungle's are nothing but breading grounds for the chimps and negros?? And why that elephant over there yellow, this place is bizzaro world

Not really my "type" it's always something around the eyes that makes me want to strangle them...this one just doesn't have it

take her behind the bushes and have her suck me good until i cum in her mouth and between her tits

Wwyd for more

Tie her to her bed posts and fuck her in her tight ass hole until she cums all over my cock

mmm deserves to be bound and gagged. passed around like a bong. Fucking and filling her up till she is full. then punching her hard in the gut and watch her puke all that cum all over herself

Would anyone do a Gilf? Will post if yes

tear off those panties with my teeth and eat that pussy

What else?

She's my step daughter btw.

hard anal maybe hold onto her hair while I do it.

I'd have her on her knees and rub her shoulder and hold her hair while she's working my cock

Wwyd? Also what type of panties do you think she is wearing

She does like when I cum in her ass.

Keep going

Woops

first i would make her lick my asshole, then i would have her finger me and rub my prostate and tell me she's going to make me her little buttslut. then i'd make her peg me and not allow me to touch my couch, insisting that she's going to make me cum "like a girl"
then we'd cuddle i'd be resting my head cradled in her bosom

spank her while my dick thrust into her tight cunt. Any face?

No face sry

omg those hips. would live to be riding her strapon cow"girl" as she strokes me off and makes me cum on her titties. then i have to lick them off before she will kiss me and we make out.

those jeans scream whore. would drag her down an alley by her hair and have her gangraped till she loved it

This chick sucks. All that jewelry, the way she sucks I'm her gut, and I'm guessing she's an only child. She nothing but 5-8 years away from being +100lbs, bitching how her kids ruined her body, and how her daddy need to die so see can get all his hard earned money. Were I'm from we call a bitch like this "whoopty doo" cause when you're buddy brags about fuckin her you go "whoopty doo so did the rest of the town"

make her put suction cup dildo on wall mirror, back her pussy onto it and then i'd put my cock in her mouth and she'd have to rock herself back and forth until she cums. then i spank her for being such a slut. if i thought she was faking i spank her with my belt. then i make her stand in the corner while she is sobbing, red hot ass throbbing and exposed. after about an hour i call her to bed and i rub lotion on her sore bottom and cuddle fuck her, creamppie then we fall asleep. she dribbles cum all over her bedsheets

choke her with a belt from behind while fucking her asshole with her bent over in heels.

More

invite some tinder slut over to my apartment "for drinks" she's basically retarded. bimbo taking selfie in my mirror while im trying to chat to her. realize its futile and she's just a whore. throw her over the corner of my bed. take pair of scissors, cut open her jean shorts from one of the pant legs so she is exposed. im hard already. spit on my dick, rub it against her pussy for just a second. plunge inside her. just fucking jackhammer her while mushing her face into the bed. drop a load in her cumdumpster.
I grab her by the arm and tell her she needs to get the fuck out of my apartment. her shorts are flapping open as she steps. she's protesting but like i give a fuck. push her out the door. she bangs on the door for a bit, i start to hear some sobs too. fuck this i go to my computer, put on some noise canceling headphones and start a game of Civ to kill a few hours.

fuck her in a nightclub bathroom, cum inside, have her dance with cum dripping out her snatch.

hog tie her, place her in the bathtub, put her phone on vibrate. using her facebook upload a picture of her with my cock blowing a load in her mouth. shove her phone up her pussy. i go take a nap.

she's giving me an upside down blowjob, which turns into me giving her a throatfucking while she's upside down. as im about to cum, pull out and bust right on her lips and up her nose.

get a few huge niggers with enormous cocks and have them tear her cunt in half, and then go to work on her asshole, and not stop until she's a quivering cum drenched pile of humanity on the floor, crying.

Take that cute spinner and tie her hands and feet to that hammock so I can relax and spend the entire day using her as a cock sleeve whenever I feel like.

at fancy cocktail party. find back room. my date is horny. she poses one leg up, as potruing. i know what to do. pull up dress, panties to the side. fuck her really quickly, she is saying she wants my cum NOW. bust a load deep inside her. she fixes her panties so nothing drips out. gives my cock a quick suck to clean it. we fix ourselves up and go back to the party. she just loves pretending to be a highclass girl while her pussy is full of my cum

her eyes are closed tongue out, thinking she's going to tease me to give me a blowjob. i pull down my pants and turn around grab her head and make her toss my salad

two hot drunk girls, treat them right

she is trying to be silly about it so i wont think she's a whore, but i know she desperately wants me to smack my cock on her tongue a little before she gives me a blowjob.

>niggers IR gangbang
eww gross don't ruin the thread.

hooking up with cutie for first time. she is so impressed by my cock. she wants to see me sit down and jerk it for her so she can snap her friends to make them jealous

Is she fingering herself?

Wwyd for more pics

Wwyd for more

literally nothing

/thread

im jerking off my cock and she's filming snapchat of it "omg user, its so big hehe" she watches for a few seconds more before she starts biting her bottom lip. her other hand slowly rubbing back and forth, she slips it into her shorts now her hand is rubbing with a bit more motion. she's gyrating her hips, Seeing this, i get up, walk over toward her and the camera. i grab a handful of her hair and wave my cock in her face "is this what you want?"
"...yes"
"well fucking act like it, tell me what you want!"
"please let me suck your cock user. i want you in my mouth."
i happily oblige and slide my cock through those eager lips.
meanwhile she's filming the whole thing, an rubbing her pussy.

lol

God i would make her gag on my cock while she looks up at me with those naughty eyes then I'd finish on her face making sure to get my cum in her eyes

Is she from NJ? So hot

she's trying to take a mirror selfie while in her pjs, i wrap one arm around her torso and pick her up and pull her away. toss her on the bed. i tease her not to be so narcissistic and pay attention to me. we are cuddling, i start caressing her boobs. she gives a sigh of enjoyment. i start rubbing her nipples one by one, wanting to see them poke through her top. she sits up a bit while im still lying down. giggling. she puts her tiny feet on my crotch im wearing pj pants. she's slowly rubbing her feet and squeezing her toes on my cock. i start growing harder. she's biting her lip feeling how big im getting with just her feet. through my pants she's now basically giving me a footjob jerking my cock with a foot on each side. she gets up on her knees, and tugs at my waist band, i scoot up a bit off the bed to allow her to pull down my pants and boxers. she's smiling when she gets down between my legs, playfully she grab my cock and take a big inhale right in front of it then move to the side her hair brushes against it. she jokingly slaps my cock on each side of her face. now she's just touching the tip of my cock with her tongue, clearly amusing herself. i caress her face with my hand, her expression fills to one full of needy affection. she takes my cock in her mouth and proceeds to give me the slowest blowjob ever. driving me mad at 0mph, eventually im getting close to cumming she finishes me off her tongue just rubbing over my head. i spurt loads of cum, almost hitting myself in the face lol. she then kisses it off my body

You outdid you're self user.. Not gonna lie didn't read it.

doesn't matter i amuse myself writing it

WWCD thread?

Cosby invites the two barely 18yo girls over to his house. they were bit apprehensive because of how touchy feely he was, and when they hesitated he became pretty insistent. but its Bill Cosby, they couldn't say no..

Moar right

Please sir do her?

Maybe some butt play

and thats how my gf ended up sticking a catfish up my bum

i gotchu

Kek look at the other mirror

I jump out from behind the mirror swinging the door wide. She jumps back startled and slips in the tiles and her phone goes flying smashing on the floor. I jump on top of her and grab her by the throat, she struggles pushing me away with her hands. Holding her by the throat I lift her head up and smash it back into the tiles knocking her dazed. While she's stunned I rip off her clothes and get undressed. I grab her by the throat again and pinch her left nipple really hard making her squeal. I whisper in her ear that if she does what she's told I won't kill her. She's crying but manages a nod and says ok. I tell her to lie still while I toungue bath her body. I start at her toes and feet, running my toungue over every inch of her skin, moving up her legs to her pussy which I eat for awhile making her clit swell and she starts juicing up. I move up her belly to her breasts. I give her nips a few bites which makes her moan with a mix of pain and pleasure. I finish in her face and then roll her over to do the back of her making sure I toungue fuck her ass hole. When I finish I make her do it to me. She starts at my feet and moves up my legs, she tries to avoid my cock but I slap her hard and she complies. She licks all over my balls and shaft and over my nob. She moves up my belly to my nips which she bites in return. A little hard but not hard enough to warrant another slap. I love it. I roll over and she dies my back even tounguing my ass hole like I did to her. She actually seems like she's enjoying this. I get up and drag her over to the bed and tie her wrists to the leg. I sit on her face making her luck my ass some more while I squeeze her tits. I lean forward and shove my dick into her open mouth pushing it all the way into her throat. I start eating her pussy while I thrust fuck her. Her juices are really flowing and I'm lapping them up. She's moaning and her legs are shaking from enjoyment while she gags on my cock.

Oh shit, how do I delete?

Moar please

You don't. You're fucked.

all i read was "i spurt lots of come lol"
fucking cringe

nobody cares though, its not like anythings gonna happen

Three blue dots next to the word anonymous

Another pic of left coming right up

what do you guys think?

would blow a load all over her face

shit myself puking once. weird story.. you probably don't wanna hear it