Red pill me on trump. Hard mode: No memes

Red pill me on trump. Hard mode: No memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM
youtu.be/72I1SVLE2-c
youtu.be/yX5dBzxKNOw
youtu.be/NhNJoqs1eCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

London, 6/5/2016

youtube.com/watch?v=IciwMuoiDUM

rich man who made a deal to make democrats win by making Hilary the lesser evil choice.

>the art of the deal

>Dennis Prager on Donald Trump
youtu.be/72I1SVLE2-c

>Ben Shapiro: Donald Trump Is A Liar
youtu.be/yX5dBzxKNOw

>Why Republicans DESERVE To Lose | Louder With Crowder
youtu.be/NhNJoqs1eCE

you're welcome

Elites hate him that's good enough for me

this

>accidently wins the election

People here started supporting him ironically but then somehow everyone became obsessed with him.

>Multiple bankruptcies.
>Lower net rate of return on his money than the S&P500.
>Lower than T-bills a lot of the time.
>Bad TV show.
>Lifelong Democrat from a loyal Democratic family.
>Does not know US Constitution forbids "renegotiating" the national debt.
>Does not know US Constitution forbids religious discrimination in immigration policy.
>Genuinely does not understand economics or trade policy.
>Is actually embarrassing by international right-wing blowhard standards.

And those are just the objective, impersonal things. His shitty treatment of vets, while having personally dodged service in Vietnam, is pretty bad. His 4 wives (and I'm old enough to remember when the first one was still willing to discuss how shitty he was in bed) suggests a man without a lot of capacity for human interaction on an equal basis.

Look, there is only one valid reason to vote Trump: Because you're so unhappy you want to watch the world burn, and don't care if you burn with it. If you aren't suicidal and psychotic, don't vote Trump.

/thread

He won't win short of a Regan miracle.

because everyone else is so shitty

If he becomes President, the truth is nothing much will change

All of the globalist elites hate him. That's good enough for me.

Everything starts with immigration - if America becomes minority White you can say goodbye to the Constitution and Western civilisation. Nothing else matters - and Trump is the right guy at the right time.

He wants to build a big wall and deport about 11,000,000 browns with his 'deportation force' - this is assuming he'll actually do what he says.

Additionally, he wants to get rid of gun free zones in schools, scrap obamacare etc. Theoretically he wants to halt government expansion and if the spics are deported a lot of democratic votes will be lost.

These are all good things but there are some negatives, such as how he wants to defund planned parenthood; I don't like abortion when white people do it but abortions in the US are overwhelmingly performed on nigglets.

He pisses off all the people that piss me off. That alone gets my vote. If you need to be "redpilled" on trump after months of him pumping loads into MSM then you belong in the british caliphate of london for good, cuck.

Can't really describe a meme candidate without memes. Bottom line is, we all have fun here with the THE WALL this and MAGA that, but in actual reality there's only two reasons to vote Trump:

1) You're an utter retard.
2) You're so unhappy with your life and lice choices that you wouldn't mind seeing the world suffer if it means you suffer more with them.

Unfortunately those two make u a pretty decent chunk of the populace.

Goog point, Turkey. But:
>Hillary.
>Less evil.
That just can't happen. She's done too much for Trump to ever overtake her in the evil stakes.

>bad TV show
>objective and impersonal opinion

It's alright for what it is, I can see why people would watch it.

>genuinely does not understand economics or trade policy
>objective, impersonal opinion

>shitty treatment of vets
then why are they supporting him

>does not know constitution x
How come a German knows more about the American Constitution than American politicians? What's preventing Trump from trying to pass an amendment to the constitution in order to see his policies through?

etc etc etc
If someone calls themselves objective and impersonal then they're most likely harboring some deep hate for the person they're talking about. You wouldn't need to actually say if you were being objective otherwise.

>Does not know US Constitution forbids religious discrimination in immigration policy.
This is wrong, it has been done before. By a democrat.

>lesser evil
Remind me how many superpacs funded Trump's campaign.

Nuh uh, the German is obviously an expert on the American constitution and he said that it's illegal! Stop being so un-American.

>a turkroach knows which of the candidates in a American election is the lesser evil
Don't bother. This is a shill thread anyways.

>if America becomes minority White you can say goodbye to the Constitution and Western civilisation. Nothing else matters - and Trump is the right guy at the right time.

So much this.