How do we fix Vienna?

>Come here from Germany because don't want to pay taxes in a noguns country.
>Land in Schwechat.
>Think I ended up in Istanbul.
What the fuck, Austria? There seem to be some white men, mostly slavs, but white women are a rare sight - and if I see them they come in pairs with some horribly ugly unibrow Turk or Arab bull.
What happened here and why? I thought your ancestors fought and died to prevent this?

Did you move there from the fucking boonies?

There is hardly any capital city of relevant size in europe that is not browned up.

Browned up is one thing, seeing no white people at all (at least for women) is another.

Right - the airport does not count though, because why the fuck would white austrians just hang around there.

If you can't find white women in the actual city were you live you are a confirmed extreme poorfag. I can look out my window right now and see a white girl walking on the street - and i don't even live in a posh bit.

If i wait a little i will probably also see some brown people pass by eventually - but i am not this easily triggered.

How about you fuck off back to germanistan and fight for your country instead of running like a little girl. We already have something planed for vienna and there is no place for you.

With my fingernails? You can't legally get weapons in Germany.

Your post reminded my about another think I really dislike about Vienna:
Say "gülügülü" all day no one bats an eye, be white and speak German without accent and everyone looses their fucking mind. The only place where you can find the same amount of anti white hatred is Switzerland.

Vienna is bad but not nearly as bad as other european capitals.

The SPÖ keeps making a coalition with the Greens in Vienna since the ÖVP is too weak and the FPÖ is "not an option". So the Greens are allowed freedom and privileges in Vienna they wouldn't get anywhere else. They have absolutely insane power despite being a 10 % party in Vienna.

Map related to degeneracy.

What does the real number indicate? Percent based Hofer?
So I just need to move from 16 to a blue district and be pleasently surprised?

Vienna is an absolute cesspool full of these people and it just gets worse and worse.

Does Hofer really have much of a chance? I am not a fan of the FPÖ when it comes to some shit but it's million times better than the fucking Grünen.

Heard leftists say shit like "all of austria must become like Vienna!" after the results, they are this fucking moronic.

You need to go back to r/Cuckfantasies. What you're describing has no basis in reality except maybe in Detroit or some other shithole.

So I just need to move from 16 to a blue district and be pleasently surprised?

No, they're really spreading everywhere. The outer districts may not have as many regulary foreign residents but they're actually the ones getting the refugee centers (because surprise: inner [green] districts have no room for big refugee camps) which might be a reason they vote blue now.

went to Vienna for work last year, saw a lot of hot white girls

compared to Paris where it's all niggers and arabs, it's much better

great city with great architecture
of course it could get all ruined if they let rapefugees in too much, but it's nowhere near Germany or Sweden

dont care to be honest, but germans fuck our universities, especially the left wing retards, which nearly outnumber natives. No wonder the cancer that is now nearly unstoppable in germanistan, has a foothold in vienna.

>accent
because vienna is a hypocritical, leftist shithole filled with pseudointellectuals. Its asking for a few nukes.
I fucking hate it here, but due to my job, i can't leave.
I actually hate the FPÖ, but they are the only ones that have a sensible outlook on the great native replacement that we are witnessing

I live in Lower Austria, near Vienna (30 minutes by train) and most people love it here way much more than in vienna, i just find it sad that everyone is basically leaving to that place just to get a decent job nowadays. My town may be quiet and nice, but it sure is like a ghosttown at times because there is barely any business or chances to start a new business.

And i personally hate the FPÖ mostly because of Strache. I vote for Hofer but it still hurts me i indirectly have to vote for this braindead faggot Strache.

I'm not a NC-Flüchtling, I'm a ready to use academic, paid for by German taxpayers, and pay taxes while working here.

Damn i was there !!!! Handelskai and Danube island rocks !!

I originally come from OÖ, somewhat small town, left for vienna only because of what I studied, have a place on the very border of vienna to NÖ and I'm still to in the middle of this cesspool. I want to gtfo, but cant.
Ok, then you are one of the few exceptions, aslong as you contribute in a positive way, but there are to many of your countrymen that have and still are bringing their agenda here.
What is your field of expertise?

>strache
Yes one of the reasons. I don't want him and his braindead goons running our country, but the green party will be the end of our country as we know it, and can apply for a namechange to sweden 3.0, not on my watch.

You can't fix it. You can only burn it down with all the kebab shops and communist architecture students

>still using uTorrent
dude uninstall it right now holy fuck, don't be so retarded

Care to elaborate? This city is getting worse day by day, but I don't want to run away like a coward. I still Vienna.

>field of expertise
Statistic modeling and physics simulations, partly software development related but this is not the main issue.

not my screenshot of the map but I'm using utorrent 2.2.1 personally

>Handelskai

Handelskai is the place where even the austrians act like fucking niggers.

To keep it short: people that are sick and tired of this shit are gathering.
Interesting how people in our field oppose this forced multikulti agenda. I will retract what I said before, and welcome you as an ally.

Going there this summer. Is it really that bad? I think the shitskin thing I can tolerate since I'm already coming in from Toronto which can't possibly be less shitskin than Vienna

I just don't want to be beheaded, end up in a suicide bombing, or get robbed. That's all

You won't, just avoid tthe blue districts The more blue a district the more shitskins it does have (thank god they are not sovereign citizens so they could not vote)

>live in Ottakring
>see dindus walking by in groups every week

definitely noticed more blacks.

Second that, near the U3 station the concentration of inbred looking niggers has been increasing recently.

Whats wrong with utorrent?

newer versions are an add infested botnet that sucks your bandwith dry for bitcoins.

>2016
>still using proprietary Software with NSA backdoors on your internet machine

I voted Hofer. hopefully, hopefully, he gets the presidency so he can at least reject the government if shit turns so bad, we are waking up in a muslim caliphate tomorrow.

Sup Forums has a lot of Sup Forumsfags and they say that qBittorrent is a much better option at the moment.

nuke it