Giving advice Sup Forums. Ama

Giving advice Sup Forums. Ama

How do i pursue a non-mainstream, limited career?

I'm too young to settle down but I met my soul mate and cant imagine the world without her.

What do.

not OP but "limited career" is a fucking nonstarter bud.

How do i talk to this cute girl in my class?

Find a niche industry and find your way in. Stay at it long enough and it will pay dividends. I am in the Cosmetic industry and make about $150k/yr

Girl says I'm cute, funny, all that good shit.... But she says she doesn't like me. What do I do to get her to like me?

If you are under 25 get as much experience out of the deal as possible (note: she isn't your soulmate). If you are 25+ just marry her.

Travel the world with her and then settle down. Don't lose her or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Sauce? Any more?

She will never like you, she will toy for you until you can no longer bear it.

Don't even go there. She is clearly telling you she doesn't like you. She isn't the Droid you're looking for... Move along.

op: Talk to her and tell her you want to prepare for your futures and that should give you time to figure out your feelings while also keeping her on. But i will tell you from experience, that the grass isnt greener. If you're happy take the experience now. Better to love her and have it fail , than to not and regret it for the rest of your life. just dont get her preg or marry her.

Does life tend to get lamer as you get older? I'm 26 and I feel like the best years are behind me

26 is a hard time... Lots of mounting responsibilities and you make crap money. Wait till you hit 30 your testosterone will start to drop off and your income will start to let you make your own decisions.

Shut the fuck up. NOBODY wants your fucking advice.

should i pick gragas top against DaR?

Op: If you havent approached her ( assuming youre in college) sit next to her, say hi. Ask her about the class and see if shes struggling or not, use that as a basis to start a relationship between you two. "can we study together"; "can you help me with my homework"; " do you need help with yours". if some of these advances dont work and she just doesnt seem interested, take the L and go. Try to get her instagram or fb. And if you're serious. Figure out her name and look her up, learn facts about her and her interest without her knowing than talk to her as if you dont know. That last one got me a lot of tinder pussy

Lol, you posted just to say that? Don't you notice your post is surrounded by advice seekers. You're a faggot go kys

Fuck it OP, I'll give you some attention.

Do you believe in happiness?

And if so, how does one achieve it?

Do you have a self prescribed purpose?

Or do you mean towards the nihilistic mentality?

How to maintain consistentcy in csgo?

Can the 30s be better than your 20s? I just had such an amazing time in undergrad and grad, living in a big city surrounded by young people..
Obviously it will be a different kind of fulfillment but can it be as equally rewarding and pleasurable?

This is pretty decent advice actually. Thank you.

OP: Nothing. Just learn to play both sides. I got a lot of pussy from girls just being there. If shes has that interest, keep it there. Girls usually like guys that dont breathe down their necks and are usually there. I got a lot of pussy just being that guy friend that girls need to talk to and all that no sense. But id ask to hang out or some shit and see where it goes.

OP: nah sorry m8, found her on some random thread

its Sup Forums what do you want m8

>Yes
>Set your own expectations realistically and don't try and be happy according to your social media feed
>My purpose is simple. I have only so much energy in any given day, I strive to use it all to further my goals and go to bed every night tired and satisfied.
>The world is out there for those who wish to pursue greatness. There are plenty of obstacles don't stand in your own way of success.

OP: im 25 and i feel you. But from what i've seen and observed, but once you get everything figured out, life should be a tad better. Apparently your 20s are for learning. Just have a plan, never be un prepared, have a goal for your 30s, where you'll be, what you'll be doing.

i get a decent amount of matches on tinder and often can get atleast a response to first message. but none are that interested. Is it these girls are out of my league but matched me anyway? am i just boring? or just catching these girls at a time when they just wanted to swipe and not chat unless it was to 10/10 model catfishes

It's better. In your 20s so much of your energy is spent trying to "fit in" once you start your own family you forget that pressure and you start to forge your own path. It's a better type of freedom. I have found it different than the fun I had in my 20s (I lived in LA, SanFran and New York) and partied. I look fondly to my past but am excited about my future.

Hello user, Thanks for makin' the thread man. Not sure if you can help but I just got accepted into an art school half a country away from my QT back home. How do I keep the relationship alive and healthy for the three years I'm away? Thanks in advance for your help

Recently fired from head of large govt. agency, was let go in public fashion, got followed by news copters in LA like I was OJ, and recently just released a memo. I like to think of myself as a Comey-dian. Should I try my hand at standup? Let me know what you think of this one line doozey. What's Black and white and red all over? A paper trail directly from Hilary Clinton's office to Seth Rich's apartment steps!!

You cant. Good luck.

Love it. Good on you.

Mind if I ask more?

Op:
>I feel you can live in a bit of happiness but its never long term. I live in the mellow area, never too happy or sad

>Just doing what you enjoy and makes you feel good.

>Nah. Well yeah, to reproduce. If i lose that ability some how, (STD, etc) id prob an hero.

>im agnostic

For you

I'm not OP, but I'm throwing in some advice from a relatively successful guy in my mid 30s

OP sorry but this is going to be a pretty long rant because I haven't ever talked about this with anyone. I'm still together with my first girlfriend of 3 years (we're 19) and I've never even kissed anyone else or done anything. The thing is I'm outgoing, enjoy partying, doing freaky shit and girls try to get with me but I stay loyal. My girlfriend however is pretty boring, always just wants to nap or watch netflix, she'll do kinky shit if I ask but on her own she's super vanilla, also she's got that retarded "I don't know how to adult" facebook mentality. We started dating when I was in a really low place in my edgy teen years and our parents let us sleep over at each others houses like every weekend since the very beginning so we're a lot further than a lot of people our age would be after 3 years. Now I keep feeling like I'm missing out on the whole being young scene and fucking girls who are actually into it. I feel trapped knowing that I'll only know what it's like to be with this one person for my whole life. The thing is I'm in so deep now that even our parents go on vacation together without us and to end it all over something so shallow feels like everyone and my family would hate me.

Go for it

I have a pretty cool 7.5/10 girlfriend, real nice and all, but as a 24 y o, I'm really badly wanting to leave her and experience some new stuff. Can't decide what do tho, advice me up

What defines success?

Just make sure you're not broke. Get your money up if it's not.

I don't like to use buzzwords but you might be going through a quarterlife crisis. It happens to people who had great youths I've noticed. You'll adjust. Just don't be poor by the time you're 30, again.

OP: Just a few questions. How long have you guys been together? Is this your dream, something you would want to do for the rest of your life? Is this school special and would the degree give you more of a benefit than other art schools near you? Whats her career path? and is she willing to move for you?

Art-fag here, come on man, you gotta give me something! Army-fags do this shit all the time! Would it help to know that she was a virgin before me?

OP: i wasnt the first dude who replied but yeah you can ask more stuff.

OP: Thanks for the help btw

At the end of the day, no matter how many people you please, help, sacrifice for, if you never serve yourself, you'll never be happy. There is no objective experience, only subjective interpretations of outside stimuli. Do what YOU want to do. Be happy.

What is the most practical way to becoming rich besides investments? I would like to try to become a millionaire within ten years through active income.

Don't dump her because you want to "fuck tons of pussy". Trust me the pussy out there isn't great. HOWEVER, break up because you sound like you're in a relationship that refuses to grow up. You need to experience life on your own terms. This is super important for young men. Your at an age where you need to experience life and when you are in your late 20s you will get arround to doing nothing but Netflix at home. It sounds like you are staying together for the convenience and because you feel you are too far in and don't want to face the confrontation of your first break up.

how to ask for nudes?

Grass isn't always greener. Get past the physical and realize that 10/10s are usually stuck up bitches not worth your time or $$$

OP: Im the same way and im 25, Its been 3 years and i still want to and have and still am, experiencing others ( we're not together and its complicated) I don't know if i can give you good advice on this since i feel the same way but the grass isnt greener. If you're happy and shes happy and she treats you right, just keep on going. How long have you been together? And i always ask this to my friends who ask me for advice, if at this point, you had to marry her would you and would you think you'd lead happy lives?

Artfag here

>How long have you guys been together?
1 and a half years
>Is this your dream, something you would want >to do for the rest of your life?
yes and yes
>Is this school special and would the degree >give you more of a benefit than other art >schools near you?
It's top of the line
>Whats her career path?
nothing so far
>is she willing to move for you?
yes

You need to look deep and do this. For me it's having enough money to make own choices and support my family comfortably. And to be a respected expert in my field.

For someone else it could be to live sustainably on your own farm and not need to work for "the man".

Just don't buy all the bullshit are selling on Facebook and Instagram. They are not that rich, don't always vacation in exotic locations and drive BMWs all day. It's a big show and spending too much time comparing will only make you sad.

Start a business. Be prepared to fail, but you won't get there fast any other way.

Op: You only live life once, never forget that. Im not saying that so you could fuck bitches, im saying that because people die at any point. If you aren't happy, then move on and stop wasting her time and your time. But if you're happy and in a happy relationship, talk to her, thats legit all you could do. Reflect on yourself, I always say beat off before you make a decision cause you might just be thinking with your dick. Reflect on everything and every part of your relationship, weigh the pros and the cons, Its better to be honest with yourself and find out what you really want, than to be some cuck, married with children with a girl you're with who you dislike. You're trapped when you're at that point, you're young now. If her being boring is just the problem, just do more things together.

Numbers game. Ask a lot, expect to fail and eventually some 40 yr old dude will catfish you and you'll be happy.

Too real man

OP: only works if shes interested and are somewhat attractive. I usually post shirtless snaps on my story than i stopped and started posting regular ones and sent random ones to friends and girls. And than i start getting snaps back. Tbh once a girl gets "drunk" her true feelings come out and she'll prob send you something but none of this will work if she isnt interested. Dont fuck up any future chances by asking her, you'll look like a creep.

Damn too real man

Rip samefag here it said the first one failed but I couldn't post duplicate reply for 5 mins

How can I make the maximum amount of money with minimal effort?

So I've been doing a lot of personal growth in the last year.

Took time off school
Backpacked through Alaska
Flew a plane
Hike mount Whitney
Climbed a waterfall
Got offered a future career at a fortune 500 company
Lost 65 pounds and gained quite a bit of muscle
Reading time management books and work ethic books to be better
Went back to school
Restablished my old company that I left to die
Overcome an hero-ing due to getting severely burned out by school, work, friends, family, my career and getting my heart broken by the girl I love

But all in all, I still feel like I've accomplished nothing and feel small.

I just turned 27 and still feel I'm no where close to learning who I am and what the world is. (Which I'm bullshitting myself because I know the world can be a nasty place)

I've adapted a new life mentality and that's to become the best user as I possibly can. Become one that other people desire, respect and admire.

So why is it that I feel that I'm so far from my goal?

Is it because I set an invisible standard to high? Or am I'm stuck in a fairy tale fantasy.

Lol I misread that.

I am an Sr. exec in a billion dollar company, make $180k/yr
Own my own home in a great neighborhood.
Have a great wife and kids
Seen as an expert in my niche field.

Is being manipulative the only way to become rich?

OP: Here's your options. I think you should go, bitches come and go. You literally only have one life and wasting opportunities will lead to regret, especially if it doesnt end up working. If you go to school and you try to make it work thats at least a positive. Im gonna assume this is a yes, and you're going to go. You can ask her to come with you but in doing this dont forget shes tied here with you. Always be prepared to be alone, just in case shit doesn't work and you arent caught off guard ( i always prepare for the minimum and the worst, so im never disappointed ) Your goal is to better your life, and live it to the fullest. If she wants to walk along that path with you take her hand and walk but if she feels some type of way just keep on walking and moving forward; your parents didnt make you and raised you to be your self and live your life to the fullest, never settle for less than that, especially a relationship thats only a year old

Whatever internet playa.

You are probably a really intelligent over achiever. At 27 you are too worried you are not where you "need to be". As you get older and wiser you will really appreciate the things you have accomplished and will be able to pay yourself on the back.

Keep at it, as it sounds like you are doing well, just keep in mind that you are OVER THINKING everything right now. As long as you don't do something stupid (anhero for example) in 10 years you will look back and be pretty satisfied.

Just don't let your aspirations get in your way of finding love. Biologically were not happy till we find someone and start passing on our genes. You may not be ready for this, but your getting close.

OP: investments lol, or create something new. You can also use social media. If you are "instagram famous" or youtube or a streamer, you'd most likely have a mil. (ex. almost all vine famous people were millionaires due to their following and being offered investments ) Any option is going to require effort.

no. and it's a great way to completely fail and have nothing if you don't know exactly what you're doing.

be smart, have an idea, do good work, be strategic is another way. youll have to be a bit of a dick here and there but manipulation as a policy is a great way to fail.

you do things only when they're necessary. don't try to emulate the Kevin Spacey character from House of Cards. it just paints you as detached and pathetic.

I don't think you can. 3 years is a long time being apart and frustrated. If it's going to work my guess is that one of you are going to have to make a sacrifice (you not going, her moving)

Talk with her.

OP: investments are your only option and even that will require some effort, almost all of those will unless you're lucky

Don't believe me if you want, I live in LA and $180k doesn't get you that far. It's a modest living here, but I would still consider myself successful.

Honest and fair, thanks OP, will do. Here's some OC I submitted as part of my portfolio. Goodluck to everyone here and goodnight

Yes. Regardless of what people want to think, masculinity still rules, and masculinity is manipulation. You need to control groups of people to succeed for the most part and that requires manipulating them. If you really want to get ahead every ounce of your strength needs to go into knowing how to control those around you, in the workplace, wherever, etc. Masculinity is still here, its manifestation is just different.

I'm not claiming to be an alpha but the guys I see succeed are savvy and influential i.e. controlling, intelligent, domineering

We've been together for 3 years, but I'm pretty much bored right now. It's just hard to break up with someone who won't ever cheat on you or anything like that. The worst she can do is bore me to death, sadly (I don't treat her nearly as badly as I trash talk about it tho, don't bash me pls

OP: Same to you Sup Forumsro

Face time, cheap Southwest flights, texting. Use these, but also don't loose sight of your personal goals. Don't reserve your focus on this relationship. You are about to spend a lot of the and money on an art education that when your done won't guarantee shit for your career. If you want to be happy focus on yourself for the next 3 years. In the long run if you guys stay together on your 50th anniversary you won't care that you had 3 hard years, you will care however, if you are making $8.75 /hr at Wendy's because you dropped out of school for a highschool crush.

Same guy?

Thanks man, you started it. Just feel like spreading some love and advice on Sup Forums before going back to the endless trap threads.

Nope... He just seems pretty smart and smart people spend too much time overthinking everything. As you get older you learn to go with your gut more than overanalyzing the little stuff.

Also, I would marry right now. I think we would be happy, but I would keep thinking about what I have been missing out there (even bad experiences count

Shit, meant to say would the fuck NOT

How do i make a hands free stroking device?

Thanks man. You're a fucking champ, I hope you know that.

As for the love thing. Might sound a bit cliche. But from what I've experience from love and all that nonsense. (Was gonna get married at the age of 22 but jump that ship pretty damn quick when she showed her true colors).

I just feel that love will interfere with my desires of being successful.

I mean, getting my dick wet is different. One night stands help take the edge off, but their is no emotion or passion essentially when you're just getting off.

And like, I'm the kind of person who'd rather be alone then settle for someone I can tolerate and stuck in a routine.

To be challenged and push to your limit by someone who cares about your well being is ideal. (Tits and thick hips are also a huge advantage as well) that's what seems desirable. At least to me.

But again like you said, I overthink shit. Keep being a baller user.

I wish you good fortune in the many battles ahead of you.

Nah, I'm a different user