Missouri thread

Missouri thread

573 reporting in. Osage Beach

comofag reporting

Any STL area fags on?

Hey bought a place outside como. Were do u go to score good pot and any place other than the blue note for live shows

Jeff City here.

Any of you fags tried Tinder?

I was on tinder in central MO for 5 months.
Got one hookup that I met a few times and met one girl for a handful of dates. All the other ones ghosted me or flaked repeatively.

Is this just the girls around here or tinder in general?

You bet your ass we're here. You been to the new Ikea?

As for pot, just make friends, it'll come to you tbh. Suuuuuper easy to find. Live shows happen at Club Impulse, Rose Music Hall, The Industry, Cafe Berlin, bigger shows will be at Mizzou Arena or whatever it's called. I hope you didn't get a place in Boone County, they're a bunch of shiesty fucks when it comes to building codes and taxes.
Tinder sucks here, it's probably because I'm not attractive though, kek. Just like any online dating YMMV. I suggest just going to bars, I've gotten way more hookups that way.

yup. had the meatballs, even.

I'm pretty sure that Tinder doesn't get rid of inactive profiles or even put them at the bottom of your stack of profiles to swipe from.

I super liked a girl once and she didn't match with me until 3 months later. She claimed to have been inactive for 7 months. Could have been lying of course but it would surprise me if Tinder was doing some shady shit to get guys to stay on there.

Not to mention the obvious loads and loads of fake profiles on there too.

I'd believe that, I got several matches when I used it a year or two ago, but few of them would respond and even fewer were worth talking to. I'm pretty sure I'm the problem but I cant be arsed to change that.

It's also because women are in a constant battle with what they want and what they think they want.

I hate that the stereotype is true, but a classic example is how girl say they want a nice guy but only date assholes.
So they might swipe right and say "oh he looks like a nice guy". Then you are nice and they are like "what a fag".

Another less disputed point is that women get 2-3 times more matches than men. It's harder to stand out.

Lastly, many of them are just on tinder to boost their ego.

Any of you guys get affected by all that flooding, had a fucking river in my backyard. I did get excused from finals though, and missed the last week of my senoir year.

Thats true on a general level, but too many times I've thought that I liked a chick just to find some deal breaker. I'm sure it's the same, and in today's society it's pretty easy to be jaded about meeting someone that you actually connect with, so that's what you go into the conversation or meeting or whatever. That causes more problems than anything i feel like.

I didnt see too much around town, but some friends down in SEMO had a hell of a time.

Polk/Hickory here.

Well my house is built in 1854 homie it's Howard county

314 what's up

turrible boob job

rock on then, my dude

Thanx

Isn't Missouri where they fuck cows?

nah mate, you're thinking of iowa

Almost got stuck at a campground in leasburg

NE one going to the dam jam next month tons of drugs