So lazy it's unreal.

My back hurts everyday due to sit ups on concrete

Can't fit in anywhere

I am very self destructive

I hate women because of my past experiences

I have none

Cannot get into other people shoes for the life of me

Laziness.

It's crippling in a way that affects my life greatly.

Perhaps...I overthink things too much.

fucken same, man.

Motivation is a precious resource that evaporates at a moment's notice.

Could power through it, but there's no real reason to do above the bare minimum and I hate myself for it.

i have a dick

I can barely suck my own dick.

Constantly being distracted.

drugs

getting high af

I fall in love with bitches too fast then i drink myself into a coma if things dont go right.

I have fucking bedbugs

Vanity

Depression & anxiety. It keeps me from finding work. Depression makes me not want to look for work. Anxiety makes me too nervous to try.

That's a flaw? I can't even get halfway to mine

I think my tendency to quit things right as I start them (or shortly after) is out of an unaddressed fear of success.

all of them

I exist

I'm not happy with my life, and Im worried I drag others down with me. I can't tell if I'm making people toxic, or I'm surrounded by toxic people and letting that affect me

That i do too much lurking and jerking on this shit tir site

Crippling social anxiety

I'm too fucking nice and afraid of jail to beat the total fuck out of assholes who truly deserve it.

Compulsively lie about everything. Even shit that doesnt matter. I have no fucking clue why.

Same also in gay as hell

Everything?

serial killer detected

Too fucking awesome

I have attained inner peace.

because you are a faggot

>hubris

I succeed at too many things, I want to know the taste of failure

Annnd you're just a commie faggot loser

You flatter me.

I have but one gigantic cock.

Being self conscious

Flattering you would be calling you a nigger

Well, alright then.

youtu.be/HYL5GHXKT6Q

My addiction to dank memes

Whew... that ludmilla is a hot piece of azz

too busy trying to act like the cool people I end up being really boring and uninteresting

Apathy

Dishonesty.

I am flawless
>flawless victory

I consistently isolate myself because I was so isolated as a child, the only place I truly feel safe and comfortable is by myself. I hold myself on a pedestal above most other people I meet and have an over-inflamed sense of self worth. i've loved vey few people in my life because of this, but the people I happened to fall in love with have never reciprocated it, leading me to an even higher sense of narcissism and self destruction. (ex: fuck you if you don't love me, i should harm myself to make you care etc.) i do my best to stay away from others because i know i'm a toxic person

emotionless, manipulting, bipolar addict

I hate the fact that I'm very shitty at fucking with other people psychologically so I come up with make believe bullshit about them and post on anonymous message boards as if I'm them to show them what I hope to make them believe others think of them despite the fact that they most likely could not give and inkling of a fuck about anything that I'm typing.

>cheater
>lazy
>no motivation
>so shy people think I act as a child

I've been under a false name and a false age for the longest. I don't really know how to go about the whole revealing thing because of the shit I keep getting myself into. It'd tear the worlds of all those people apart and I don't want to put anybody through that.

tl;dr Half-Catfish Identity Crisis

i am a lazy piece of trash

Being a asshole for no reason

Same here. How do you deal with it?

Crippling self doubt.