Can I really make my cock bigger by losing weight? Pic related

Can I really make my cock bigger by losing weight? Pic related

yes u fatass go hit the weights

might be too late to make your cock noticeably bigger, really depends on how old you are

What do you mean?

Push the mound of fat down that's at the base of your dick. That's how much bigger it'll be.

I used to be fucking obese, lost a ton of weight and gained a few inches.

Well it'll look a little bigger without all the fat around it, but more importantly you'll look better and be a better fuck so size won't be as important.

How old is OP?

Im 20

at a certain age, your dick just kinda stops growing. If you were fat when you were younger, and you lost weight then, your cock would be noticeably bigger from the weight loss, and you would still have some growing to do on top of that. If you were fat while your dick was still growing, it is possible that the fatness stopped your dick from growing to its full potential. Which is why i say it depends on how old you are. So how old are you?

You have about 2-3 inches extra hidden under the fat.

take better pictures if you can

This isn't entirely true. Testosterone/DHT make your dick bigger regardless of age. That's why guys taking estrogen have mini dicks.

>If you were fat while your dick was still growing, it is possible that the fatness stopped your dick from growing to its full potential.
Literally the dumbest shit I have ever read on Sup Forums.

OP, you can gain about an inch if you lose 50-60 lbs. Source: me. I used to be a fatass when I was a teen and young adult. Lost 70 lbs when I was about 20-21. I gained about an inch. Like the other user said, push the fat away from the base of your cock when you have a boner, and that is all you will gain if you lose a lot of weight.

>If you were fat while your dick was still growing, it is possible that the fatness stopped your dick from growing to its full potential.
fucking what?

>If you were fat while your dick was still growing, it is possible that the fatness stopped your dick from growing to its full potential

somegood motivatiom here. I just did it and im at 6

the way hormones work when you are fat are different

>If you were fat while your dick was still growing, it is possible that the fatness stopped your dick from growing to its full potential

user is not entirely wrong but still pretty retarded tho

That article is describing a few causes of erectile dysfunction in overweight adult males. The other anons claim that being fat as a kid won't allow your dick to grow to its full potential in puberty and in early adulthood is utterly fucking retarded.

Is there ways to help with groth?

The big dick gene

it will look better by comparison