/asean/

Flip-free edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthsummarytablesenglandandwales/2015-07-15#live-births-to-mothers-born-outside-the-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anti-Bisaya banter
>anti-Tagalog banter
Can't we just get along?

Literally summarizes most /asean/ threads as of late. Can't complain though.

wrong, her name actually is Misato Sukamulyo

About 75% of Failippinos are fucking trash. Seriously Manny Pacquiao plans to run for fucking President and all the dumb retarded beggar plebs will likely vote for him. Afterall he won as a Congressman despite being a highschool dropout, that's some brillant Failippino logic right there. Some of our previous presidents are a fucking ex-convict, an action star, and a Chinese housewife who never studied politics. All the dumbass masses kicked out our greatest President who didn't fucking realize that the so called President made our country 2nd to Asia at that time now where on the bottom of the barrel. Then there's these retarded Muslim rebels and barbaric mountain tribes that doesn't do anything good for the country. And as much as I fucking hate the Chinese-Filipinos they are are actually making this country better compared to the natives.

TL;DR: Fuck all of the Failippino masses. If I can become a dictator I will wipeout anyone in the Philippines with an IQ below 90 and send them to a fucking concentration labor camp or force them to the military and they won't get any food if they don't join the army aka North Korea style.

As the chief of pinoy tribe, you should take some responsibility.

And I'll have sex with her. After mowing her lawn

>All the dumbass masses kicked out our greatest President who didn't fucking realize that the so called President made our country 2nd to Asia at that time now where on the bottom of the barrel.
>greatest president
>2nd to Asia
>actually believing those retarded unsourced revisionist propaganda

Last thread wasn't full of pinoys somehow.

Shall we just hand the thread making business to Indons?

There's another thread with an Indon as the OP pic. Maybe we should use that thread instead.

>made by pinoy

It's no different famalam.

Put no Marcos bullshit next time

Tho this will just encourage them more

Sorry, but she's mine, no one can touch her but me, but dont worry you can have her panty instead, give me your address so I can send it to you

You can have hairy pussi

i demand more lewd pics in this thread, bonus point if it's yours

anjing menang
wkwkwkwkw
udah hopeless gue matiin tipi malah menang
modar raimu cino

apaan gan?

apa benda la indon ni merepek

dildo time

Not me but one of the /asean/ poster

i barely survived today

Twink-le twink-le little fag.
How I hate this little fag.

i hope you die tomorrow.

You break my heart everyday

malasia open

*posts*

what are you little bitches gonna do about it, huh?

oh, udh final? menang brp emas kita?

Wow, look at this badass.

What happens if I peg your boipussi?

Jancuk

are you ready for ww3?
fuck drumpf

fite me

But indo is irrelevant and most likely won't take part

What is your favourite asean country?

I never posted for weeks. Am I welcomed?
I swear I'll never touch drugs again.

Timor timur

Other than my own? Malaysia.

I hate you so much ;-;

You only pretend to like me back

** moans **

Remember who has been always loyal to you.

Oh my~

Malaysia boleh?

While it is true that rule by the Hoi Polloi is disgusting and will inevitably lead to the ruin of the country. We should not resort to oppressive strongmen, or genocidal dictators. We should not have military leaders as well, they might know how to fight and keep order, but they do not know how to run a country. Instead, we should have an elite class of liberal elites with good intentions to make everyone have better lives, heading a powerful Civil Service, which promotes people based on ideology and skill. Elections should still be held, but all elected persons should be required to take advice from these skilled bureaucrats and these bureaucrats should have huge discretion to dismiss actions by hoi polloi elected officials, as they are subservient to opinions of the sweaty masses.

Pic related, Britain used to great under them

I can't choose who I love. Now kiss me

Moo!

My new gf , rate

love me now. I'll be the only boy that will love you

Not real/10

o-ok

Is it gay if I let my Malaysian-Chinese gf peg me?

if ww3 happens, the first thing china will do is securing south china sea before ameriturd naval ships come
that will not happen peacefully
not to mention the malasian and indon wahabi terorists
they will try their best to harness the political situation in middle east so that they can bring khilafah in indon

Not a single drop of Han blood in my veins :').

W-Wow...really?

I am sorry for being mean to you

Give me straight doc,am i annoying with those girl picture?

>is it gay to fuck a girl?
Hmmm

How do I find out the ethnicity or at least the parents nationalities of babies born in the 90s here in the UK or England & Wales?
ons.gov.uk gives me nothing

t. filthy dai

Why is fanfic frowned upon on Sup Forums. Even threads on Sup Forums occasionally post them.

I am a male, she would be using a 8 inch strap-on.

Well, it's usually associated with tumblr.

You mean i'm Tai?

Hate to break it to you, but most fanfics are bad. Not saying that yours are (I haven't read them yet), but that's their reputation. Also, I don't like them because they're not canon, and they serve a different purpose from doujins.

you have to go back

How Han am I?

Also, why so many breads aiyoo baru 48 hours, oredy 3 breads. Kenyang la wei

yeah dai = tai = shit

Too pale, probably 50% Han.

>Posting cute Japanese singers is discouraged
>But posting cute Asian people is encouraged
I don't get it.

Too bad i'm not Tai, but Vietic, kek.

I don't think they started measuring since 2014

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthsummarytablesenglandandwales/2015-07-15#live-births-to-mothers-born-outside-the-uk

I'd like to slap a Jap and I like posting memenose and Ilani pics

Enjoy!

I want to slap a jap too.

Yeah I'm really not happy because I can't even find any broad percentage anywhere at all.
In your own opinion how many half English half Filipino babies were born here in England from mid to late 90s?

oh dumb dai
what a silly people you are
comeback under the mainland
we will educate and culturally enrich you people

I'll just stay here though, to lurk it.
[spoiler]I don't want to write fanfics all the time and fanfiction is not a main hobby of mine.[/spoiler]

You are half bong, be proud of your imperial gene.

Some light novel adaptations as of late were based on webnovels which were technically fanfictions.

South China Sea?
North Brunei Sea!

t.Culturally Chink

shut your trap you city state. It's West Philippine Sea.

West Philippine Sea
East Vietnam Sea/Sea of Vietnam

Also, is The Philippine Star pro-China? I notice they tend to use South China Sea, unlike the Inquirer which uses West Philippine Sea.

No you don't understand, my fathers countrymen look at me like a parasitic economic migrant that has come to rape their children, whenever I catch my reflection in a shop window I don't even blame people for thinking I am a turk, churka or paki.

Jungle asian hapas are a mistake, Viet/Jap/Korean/Chink hapas should be encouraged but race mixing with SEA women shouldn't be allowed. Do you understand what I'm saying?

What type of Filipino Canada is?

Whatever, Natuna is 100% Indonesia.

>Laut Nusantara

what did he mean by this

Bisaya, Visaya or Tagalog?

It's ok, Sup Forums loves them unless it is Keitai

I fully understand you good sir. Now kys

I really hate that copypasta. It should be instantly bannable whenever it's posted there. To make matters worse, it turns out one of the main spammers there on Sup Forums is a Flip. I'm still convinced that only a handful of anons ever consistently spam it and related replies (such as the Fanfiction and YouTube copypastas).

No offense, but this is exactly what Elliott Rodger would say.

Well, you are the byproduct of your parents' love (?). Don't behave like that and show those racist that you aren't like what they presume about you.

Pinoy ruins everything they touch.

dont be salty , your singer is not fap worthy

they probably don't identify themselves with that and just see themselves as simply Filipino.

Asean war is needed to claim the throne for the True King of Asean.

Are you one of them too?