CUT MY FINGER INTO PIECES

>Johnny Depp accidentally cut off his fingertip in a fit of rage ... then dipped the stump in dark blue paint and wrote on the wall in paint and blood the name "Billy Bob" -- the actor with whom Johnny accused Amber Heard of cheating -- this according to Amber and her people.

>Amber's version goes on ... she's a painter and had dark blue paint in the room. She claims Johnny dipped what remained of his forefinger in the paint and then used the gnarly digit to write various words on a mirror, including "Billy Bob" and "Easy Amber."
Do you think she actually fucked Billy Bob? I wouldn't be surprised at all.

tmz.com/2016/08/15/johnny-depp-cuts-off-finger-amber-heard-photos/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz9PCbnkkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IftmTwzgYks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he a cuck?

Why is his blood pitch black like shoe polish?

If he were a cuck he wouldn't care enough to fingerpaint his rage

Fucking celebrities, living on another planet.

Everything this slimy money grubbing whore released doesn't prove that he ever physically abused her. Not even close. It was all used to garner sympathy for her case, which is now settled, I guess. It cost Depp 7 million dollars to rid himself of this cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz9PCbnkkQ

Is it just me or is he trying to emulate Hunter S. Thompson?

Except it's not funny or charming, just kind of sad

What 20 something hollywood thundercock is good enough for Amber?

Only 7 million? I'm actually surprised he got off that easy.

That's not a wall, that's a mirror

>dipped his finger in dark blue paint

Blood dries brown and he used blue paint.

Why is there no blood mixed in?

>getting cucked by Billy Bob Thorton
>having sex with Billy Bob Thorton
Which one is more JUST?

Your telling me a multimillionaire can't afford a camera with better quality than 144p?

You fucks should be ashamed of believing this tripe.

Rumor has it her and budding star Sam Hyde have been spotted together

>implying Billy Bob isn't the undisputed king of sex

>CUT MY FINGER INTO PIECES
>THIS IS MY LAS RESORT!
>MY WIFE IS A OLD DIGGIN
> SHE FUCK BILLY BOB AND NOW IM HERE BLEEDIN!

>joint statement
>There was never an intent of physical or emotional harm. Neither party has made false accusations for financial gains.
What did they mean by this?

>implying Angelina Jolie wasn't emotionally damaged and just looking to piss off daddy
>implying this picture wasn't taken 20 years ago.

He still fucked prime Angie before even Brad Pitt could

Well that makes perfect sense. Who hasn't had an angry finger paint moment?

>set for life but the parasite junkie probably will waste everything in few years and it will be more difficult to find a new host

Are they the JUST couple? JUST separated?

>dipping an open wound into paint

that can't be good, right?

>billy bob
>shitty chinese restaurant dragon

How did she ever live this down?

it was organic paint so it helped cauterize the wound to prevent any damage

I don't get why people say he's aged well. The ridiculous amount of booze and drug use is quite apparent on him.

She fucking planned everything

- Getting Johnny to fall in love with her

- Spend a year together

- Manipulate him to take drugs, and disregard his children.

- Get inside his head, learn his weaknesses.

- Rile him up from time to time.

- Film the episodes like this, after hours of antagonizing.

-Cheat on him with other men.

-Infuriate him enough to finally hit you.

-Except he doesn't, and you now manually have to hurt yourself ( apply red makeup ), and cause all sorts of damage to his house, and mark it as his work.

-Get sympathy from public and the court.

-Only actually have to work for a year, in order to Accumulate half of what Johnny has earned throughout a 25 year career.

It didn't work

This bitch is fucking crazy, absolutely crazy. And I pity any man who has let his guard down around those kind of women.

>Manipulate him to take drugs

you know this is johnny depp we're talking about, right?

He had been clean for many years before amber.

>cut off finger
>bleeding everywhere
>dip finger stump in paint to write on a wall
???
Why would he use a missing finger and paint instead of the blood or use paint and an intact finger.

HE'S BECOMING THE JUST.

>marrying in the age of JUST

femanon reporting: any attractive woman named Amber is a soulless piece of shit . only women who used to be beautiful name their daughters Amber in hopes they too will become whores and the mental illness gets passed on. its like Brandy or Tammy, just straight white trash

t. Paulette

>bitch has made a bunch of false accusations to try and swindle more money from him
>is now innocent of that in the eyes of the law after settling for 7 million dollars

OH REALLY

>mfw I used to idolize Depp when I was a kid
>he's now gone off the deep ended and JUST'd himself beyond all recognition

Say what you want about Amber being a succubus, but Depp's behavior throughout this whole affair has been embarrassing and bizarre. There have been other celebrities who've gone through public and messy divorces without turning into big unstable vaginas.

The fact that he's been consistently making shitty movies nonstop for the last four or five years doesn't help either.

post your feet or fuck off

>last four or five years

You're being awfully generous

This is what I like about Sup Forums. On reddit this faggot would have gotten a shit ton of upvotes and gold for this lame ass attempt at being funny, but here nobody gives a shit
Sometimes you guys are alright

those fucking comments

killme.jpg

>Easy Amber

Someone please tell me what happens if you get a bunch of paint into your blood. I assume you aren't supposed to do that.

Also this guy is %100 correct

>She just wants my millions
>just want my millions
>just

She isn't even pretty. Depp could have had any woman he wanted and he went for that. He really is an odd fellow

Bravo Sir

Let's never get gfs, brehs...

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO

nigga what

His mother JUST died.

No shit he's going to be off his rocker, you fucking pooftah.

She's actually really pretty.

You virgins who never leave your house seriously have a warped idea how the average woman looks like.

What what? What about that post confused you
Lol you're the one who doesn't leave the house if you think that's anything above a 7

>Starrig Billi Bob
>Easy Amber

I call bullshit, look at the size of the letters, in pic related you can see Depp has tiny hands/fingers those strokes are brush made. Also Depp at least in pic related he mixes small and capital letters.

But I'm not his lawyer, also look at the size of that bathroom , I bet I could live there.

Lots of people have dead moms. My moms dead and I'm not a fucking asshole

Tiny baby hands

>Also Depp at least in pic related he mixes small and capital letters.

Take another look at the bathroom mirror, sherlock

& now that edgy "art" is worth millions based on the people and the story alone

She has trouble with the "N's"

So fucking what? Most people that deal with a dead parent don't go mutilating themselves for attention. Again, there have been so many celebrities out there who've dealt with soul sucking divorces and tragedies, sometimes at the same time, and they don't turn into giant cunts. Look at Keanu. Hell, look at Brandon.

Depp's just a cunt. He and Amber deserve each other.

He was always a weird guy. I have no idea how nobody noticed until now

Because he seemed weird in the cool, aloof way most quirky artists are. So basically harmlessly weird, socially inept at worst. I don't think anyone ever imagined he was this unstable.

Aww little orphan johnny!

Watching Johnny Depp go to shit makes me feel old. He used to be cool now he's JUST a relic from a bygone age. A big slow sick wooly mammoth, driven mad with pain, being brought down by a pack of ravenous wolves named Amber.

>I wish those people would be extricated from our society
youtube.com/watch?v=IftmTwzgYks

People used to say that. Not anymore

Can we pinpoint when exactly Depp started to look like a bloated junkie?

I'd say it started around Black Mass.

If only he had something like a supermodel wife, success, fame , a daughter , and I don't know millions of dollars to find some sort of comfort...

I'm pretty sure the debacle began when the c--t forced Johnny to take the fucking dogs to Australia.. I JUST feel like that was the moment shit went down.

>Baby, we're only going to be away for a couple of days, we could just leave them here and pay somebody to take care of them
>Be reasonable baby girl
>Ok...

i think amber is more a symptom than the cause of deep's JUSTdom. if he were not addled by drugs and booze maybe marrying her wouldn't have seemed like such a great idea

Are they gonna cut him out of those sweet disneybux?

I wonder how different things would have been if he was cast as Tony Stark

Disney should've bought Marvel sooner, I guess.

He's made a ton of money on his own with Disney. Doesn't matter.

The man has lost it.

For sure. The new Pirates may make money, but Depp's old news and Disney's probably going to use this scandal to cut him out after they make their money.

Unless he finds some capeshit to latch on to, he's finished.

They certainly would have kept him on a tighter leash if he had been Tony Stark. RDJ was doing everything Depp is doing now and worse before Iron Man made him get his shit together.

Having your most iconic and ongoing role be a dopey alcoholic pirate isn't exactly helpful in this case.

>Brandon

That's the idea.

Johnny Scissor'd hands

She forgot a crucial part though, which is to get pregnant to trap him for life. Now all she is getting is 7 million dollars.

Johnny's Wife's Scissored-Cunt

Sadly this might be the case.

these incidents occurred BEFORE his mother died

Is he going NUCLEAR?

Punished Depp

God damn it, can you just imagine Cara and Amber completely buck-ass naked scissoring furiously on Johnny's bed.

>good start, brilliantly demonstrated
>turns into a bloated, disappointing pile of nothing

His finger injury happened around march/april last year and his mother died may this year so it's not around the same time. No idea about the video though, that could be around his mothers death.

kek it was question of time

>implying he can maintain an erection or cum

edgy.

how much karma have accumulated on reddit?

>T. Angry virgin

Since when is paraphrasing a Curb scene edgy or reddit?

>I wonder how different things would have been if he was cast as Tony Stark

I'm genuinely sad most people here didn't get the reference

t. Roastie

How autistic do you have to be to think Amber heard is an anime villain you've been posting that exact same post multiple times, it has to be autism