Say it with me

>Say it with me
LOCK. HIM. UP.
>At least he'll be color-coordinated with the jumpsuit.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-comey-michael-flynn-investigation-shut-down-request-fbi-director-nsa-a7739706.html
insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/16/charles-krauthammer-donald-trump-gop-defend-james-comey-memo-flynn
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/democratic-party-favorable-rating
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a faggot.

on nonexistant charges

kek

bust srsly put this moron out of office.

nice one. you think of that totally original comment all yourself?

Donald Trump 'asked James Comey to shut down Michael Flynn investigation'

>'He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go,' the President is reported to have said

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-comey-michael-flynn-investigation-shut-down-request-fbi-director-nsa-a7739706.html

Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense.

Obstruction of justice for trying to get the FBI to stop the Comey investigation is a federal crime and an impeachable offence

Jynx where the fuck is my coke?

I say we lock up the Republicans AND the fucking Democrats. These politicians have betrayed their own supporters for far too long.

why would that matter?
he could only be impeached if republicans impeach him, and what are the odds of that happening?

You are being retarded, user. You should stop.

why would breaking the law matter? are you really that stupid?

At least keep your shitposts where they belong

Let's see:
1) Trump as sacrificial lamb or
2) Republicans that vote not to lose their seats as shit continues to get deeper/hit the fan more often.

My digits beat yours

cant think of a real response so your gonna just call me a retard. pot calling the kettle black.

It's a win win for me Pence, Rex and Mattis are in line if he gets impeached. The more of this administration that gets removed, the further right it goes. It's beautiful

Republicans abandoned Nixon, and he was a much more effective President.

as a liberal I would rather have any republican in office right now. Even Sara Palin.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/16/charles-krauthammer-donald-trump-gop-defend-james-comey-memo-flynn

breaking the law doesn't seem to be a problem for powerful politicians anymore. it's common place, and nobody cares

Even if they abandon him now, every one of them who endorsed him is going to be fighting that off the rest of their political careers.

Mattis 2017? Sounds good to me

Thanks Trump

not true unless you are a republican.

I'm OK with that, even if our political philosophies don't align. Mattis seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

If the allegations about obstruction of justice are true and the russia stuff is even a third true I think the GOP might have some trouble convincing America to give them another majority after they fucked things up so badly so quickly.

it seemed to work out alright for hillary clinton

I'm guessing it'll take at least a generation for that damage to be ameliorated.

except for the fact that the democrats still manage to be even less liked than the current republican crop
if the dems don't run bernie in 2020, expect another republican president

she wasn't president. She also didn't do anything illegal.

And then we'll just get the shitty Democratic party, which will issue another shitty centrist reform before losing their majority in the next midterm. This is because people settle for the lesser evil, instead of taking to the streets and protesting.

You sure about that first statement?

You realize these current events will resound on the political landscape for more than 2 years, right? Or are you really that naive?

do you really believe that if any normal person handled classified material the way she did that they wouldn't at least have stood trial?

And that's how you know a retard is trying to argue

Oh look it is this thread again.

No, this one's different.
LOCK. HIM. UP.

just looked it up, and they're actually pretty close right now, but the trendline doesn't look good for the dems
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/democratic-party-favorable-rating

Fake news

yes. everyone that held the position before her has done the same thing that she did. She also did not have any classified information on her server at the time that it was classified. It became classified afterwards. do you really think that if she did something illegal that the republicans that controlled both the house and the senate wouldn't have actually put her in jail?god knows they tried, but again, she did nothing illegal so they couldn't. And before you go and say that Obama was saving her, we have now a republican house, senate, and president. where are the torches and pitchforks now? the whole thing was just a republican talking point to get the morons in their party riled up.

go find your own poll then
i doubt the infallible fox news thinks the democrats are doing much better

keep up the McCarthyism and you are going to see some actual Fascism

LOCK HIM UP

Just like Obama's gonna take away our guns.

There is a 100% chance that all these threads are started by shia labeouf. Stop supporting him.

if it works i mean .....

he almost got that 50% kike scotus, you dumb nigger. it was close

maybe America should vote for an independent next time?

Let's see
>Almost
You know what that word means, right?
Let's use it in another sentence.
Donald Trump almost won the majority vote.

democrats and republicans are one and the same
they keep the news flooded with silly scandals to keep the masses entertained, while laughing all the way to the bank as they rob us blind
regardless of whether the democrats or republicans are in control, the wealthy donors get exactly what they want at the expense of everyone else

it's the only thing that is going to work at this point. hopefully they put a bullet through Schumer's brain live on CSPAN

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

What I find the most amusing is that they photoshopped his head onto the body of the Penn State pedophile.

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

kike sophistry is not worth my time

they aren't even close to the same.

i fucking hate commies more than anything

LOCK HIM UP

>shills
not even once

no they are. you're just retarded.

>
LOCK EM UP
LOCK EM UP
LOCK EM UP

what are the biggest differences then?

Fake

always fake

Interesting how that word has dropped from the conversation with these new allegations coming to light.

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

lying faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

If they only response you can think of is "NAHA, DEY R DA SEM DING IM RITE N YER WOG" then you should watch who you're calling retarded because you wouldn't want to insult your own kind kiddo.

What do you mean? Shills are working harder than ever to divert attention from the Seth Rich shitshow.

No one takes your infowars conspiracy theories for real.

J

IDK there is a full scale shill army trying to make seth rich a thing to distract from trumps treason & obstruction of justice investigations

if you go on Sup Forums right now its all shills direction you to seth rich threads or people trying to make you care about some nobody who died a year ago

stances on things like healthcare, abortion, voting rights, LGBT rights, funding, healthcare, and on and on and on.....

saying they are the same thing shows that you either dont care, are too stupid to see a difference, or just never looked into it. there is a reason that the USA is so polarized.

what do you think this thread is?

DRAIN THE SWAMP
DRAIN THE SWAMP
LOCK EM UP

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

Exactly. But don't worry, if you repeat it enough you might get some evidence.. someday..

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
>It's happening, user. Praise your Cheetoh "God" while you can.

you mentioned healthcare twice
both dems and republicans both want healthcare to be controlled by the for profit insurance companies that make donations to their campaigns. they just differ a bit in the exact details
then there's the dick waving contest about who can spend more taxpayer money on pointless wars and unconstitutional domestic surveillance
LGBT and abortion are issues that don't affect the majority of people, but are overly hyped to keep the population busy
divide and conquer

Hey man, that's racist.

For "obstruction of justice" to be applied the investigation would need to be concluded and he would need to be found guilty of a separate crime, ya know so there was some sort of justice that would have been able to be obstructed, and only after can he be charged for that. The investigation closed with the firing, he was never found guilty for anything and that was that. Even if it was OOJ it will never be applied because by law he is innocent because he's never been found guilty of anything in a federal court.

If he's still kicking in 2020 that is

>abortion, voting rights, LGBT rights
women, niggers, fags
shows your priorities you virtue signalling faggot. do you realize there is no such thing as "social justice"?

Regardless of whether or not there's anything of substance to the allegations concerning Russia if evidence shows that Trump tried to influence an investigation that's obstruction of justice. Sections 1503, 1505 and 1512 of Title 18 have variants of language making it a crime if someone corruptly “obstructs, influences or impedes any official proceeding.”

that's definitely a concern
that said, bernie's corpse would make a better president than most other options

Heaven forbid those voters vote for candidates that take their issues seriously.

Weekend at Bernie's anyone?

He can't be impeached, at least while the Republicans control congress. Can't happen.

Sad commie faggot detected

See

haha keep it up comrades

cuckservative in meltdown detected

just like they said a repeal of obamacare would definitely happen with gop running the whole gov

sorry, I should be supporting trolls like you instead.

The GOP is in shambles.
>Thanks Trump

you should support fascism if you want to restore the US to a constitutional republic