Why is everyone so buttblasted about this movie?

Why is everyone so buttblasted about this movie?

Sup Forums is that easily triggered desu senpai

>anime avatars
>video game channels
>racist usernames

Yep, it's Sup Forums getting triggered again

This Sup Forums is the easiest board to trigger

This is probably the most embarrassing thing about those alt-right morons.

No, milo is

>DUDE I AM GAY LMAO
>DUDE I AM FABOLOUS HAHAHA LMAO
>GET IT I AM GAY PMAO
>TRUMP IS DADDY LMAO

>Sup Forums bashing alt right Sup Forums manchildren

feels good my friends

The funny thing is that this is a white-centric film which presents white nationalists as human beings. Would they rather it was a film full of brown people?

Surprised they haven't jumped on this thread. Is school back in session?

I love how you tell a retard is from Sup Forums thanks to the stupid edgy usernames and retarded memeing in their comments.

>it's a reddit episode

>when nonwhites complain about representation o nonwhites in film: lmao just make ur own movies u stupid shitskins why are you trying to force hollywood to change according to your feelings

>when Sup Forums complains about representation of Sup Forums in film: REEE REEE REEE ITS NOT FAIR CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW CHANGE IT OR I'M GONNA TWITTER RAID YOU

Sup Forums is contrarian SJWs what do you expect?

Oh hello my goys
good to see you all helping to dest- I mean politically correct the white race
Keep up the work big guys!

>Sup Forums is one person meme

they do have a point

why do stupid people always deflect so much?

Nope, this is the "Sup Forums man babies destroy Sup Forums everyday with threads because a protagonist is black or a woman" episode, based on a true story

>it's a Sup Forums finally realizes that Sup Forums is the worst board episode

>man babies

nice to see tumblr here

I don't know OP. Never mind "this movie" though, why do people (Americans in particular it seems) get buttblasted over MOVIES at all? They're movies. Ridiculous made up stories about the adventures of fictional characters in fictional scenarios. 'Based on a true story' or otherwise, its still a movie, designed for entertainment.

On a semi-related note, characters in movies shouldn't be 'highlighting issues' for people, and actors and directors can't be held accountable for real-world happenings, nor should they be expected to, or be compelled to, give their opinions on these phenomena. They're artists and celebrities, not researchers, journalists or politicians, and they aren't qualified to be comment in any form of measured way that will ultimately be helpful to the process.

>Next you're gonna tell me the Holocaust really happened

If you had half a brain, you'd realize that all of the "SJW"/gender/race crap bledover from fucking Sup Forums, because they have a hardon for such a thing.

More cartoon stuff bleed over also due to Sup Forums. You'd see this started mostly in 2014; more accidental Sup Forums crossposting, more intentional crossposting, more "what if __ was a movie" or "warcraft/etc" that are coming up.

Sup Forums moved in here in 2012; as early as 2011ish due to Big Brother threads "outlawed" due to "poor mean Sup Forums mods" that numerous posted have admitted (back then, not now, before revisionist history newfriends attempt to dissuade), and never left. They use memes to the extreme;, this is their Facebook, they don't care if they piss and shit in the same place they eat.

That's why you see half of this board is spam, also the moderation simply cannot keep up with the massive amount of spam unless you actually send reports. Even then, there seems to be some sort of favoritism with this "fourth round" of moderation (for Sup Forums, since its inception). They delete shit that should be deleted asap (cunny shit, shrek/just/bane [which took forever for them to get on too, the latter memes]), but some things take an awfully long time to delete, like Sup Forums blacked threads.

Stay new.

This movie will just end up redpilling people like American History X did

They're completely right tho. These people literally don't exist. It's a Jewish media construct.

>neo-nazis and the alt-right "literally" don't exist

What kind of nu-logic is this

This desu. That movie made me hate niggers before I even found this place.

Why alt-tight autists hate freedom lads?
Freedom is the best
t.ex-soviet country

We conquered Sup Forums and we're never giving it back, cuck boy. Flee to your safe space.

>Islam
>thinks

stopped reading right there.

>We conquered Sup Forums and we're never giving it back, cuck boy

All it will take for a board purge is a return to the primary content it had in 2012.

They really dont. But now we know you are an autist. So thanks for playing

Went to a Sup Forums thread that was denying the Holocaust unironically, one of the pieces of "evidence" was that stormfags think all the doors to every gas chamber was just made out of wood...

I showed actual pictures from death camps showing the steel/metal doors that trapped gas inside, apparently thats not evidence and im a kike shill because I like facts

I hate you retard stormfags so much

>he thinks Sup Forums wasn't racist in 2012
Sorry newfuck but the further back you go, the more racist this place gets. It didn't start with Sup Forums.

(cont)

One stormfag was talking about "his power level" and told him mother that he denied the Holocaust, then he found out that his grandmother was a prisoner in one of the camps. He legit thinks she is delusional and made it up, he thinks every camp survivor made it all up

Again, I hate you stormfags with a fucking passion

Fucking love how somebody managed to get Daniel to look like a manly badass in that poster.
also, I'm glad he's doing more work but he needs to get out of the ubermench role

God you sound like a cringy manlet

>sneaking in that last one
gg dengenerate scum

>can't even spell übermensch right

Just kill yourself.

It's okay man, go spam some nigger dicks on the front page to get out your anger out.

based Radcliffe

Why dont you just go to your own board, faggot? Do you realize how autistic you look when you go to other boards and act like a sperg?

The holohoax didn't happen, but it should have.

>let me go look for some obscure letter all the world war losers use
nah, I'm good with my ABCs

I'm angry that they chose a Jewish manlet to pose as a white supremacist. He would be found out immediately.

>complains about portrayals of neo-nazis
>uses the "world war losers" insult when called out on his weak grasp of German grammar

Typical nu-male

>s is an obscure letter

Do you realize how autistic you look when you repeatedly dump your cuckold folder on a blue board or scream at anyone saying anything mildly offensive?

you're right, he's at least 80 lbs too light for the role

you do know it's Sup Forums who spam the blacked threads, right?

Stop appropriating memes, shitlord.

>scream at anyone saying anything mildly offensive?

Lol where do you think we are? No, faggot. This is not the complaint. The complaint is the level of spam you stormfags bring to boards that never ask your opinion about things nobody even believes in...no rational person at least. You just look like tryhards

>every post on earth is Sup Forums
how high are you right now?

I never spammed anything here. Sometimes I'll say something with the n-word in it, like I have for the past decade on this site. It's only in the past 2 years or so that you male feminist rainbow-haired queers have started screaming "Sup Forums STORMFAG WAAH MY BUTT HURTS" over it. And when you do that, it draws the more extreme end of the spectrum to troll the fuck out of you. Which I find hilarious.

>Why is everyone so buttblasted about this movie?

>white supremacists
>coinciding with Trump's anti-immigrant propaganda and Presidential campaign
>both leads (Radcliffe & Colette) are actually pretty good actors

Surprised it's only getting a US limited cinema release. Would probably do well at the box-office.

I'm not speaking for everyone on the board, so idk why you are using "you people" or some variation of that as if Im complaing if you use thenword nigger. No, user...thats not the point

Maybe because it's blatant propaganda?

Neo-Nazis are pretty far down on the list in terms of threats to America. In fact, they're entirely irrelevant.

So, nobody can make a movie about them? And if they do, it HAS to be propaganda? Neo Nazis are a real group, and they are autistic as all fuck. And there is only like a handful of films even about them

Sure. Thats logical in tin foil world I guess

>he thinks this is butthurt.

Imagine a movie about blm """activists""" terrorizing a town and hunting whitey because a dindu who just happenned to rob a store and kill the owner was shot by police. Just imagine.

>BLM currently burns down cities and target cops
>GUYS, GUYS... LET'S TALK ABOUT NEO-NAZIS
>YOU KNOW, THOSE GUYS WHO GET PUBLICLY BEATEN EVERY TIME THEY SHOW UP IN PUBLIC. REMEMBER??

It's propaganda. Released just in time for a presidential election.

It's blatant and pathetic.

the butthurt levels would be over 9000

>every movie has to now be about BLM
>reeeeeeeeee!
>movie about apples? WHAT THE FUCK PC CULTURE? WHAT ABOUR ORANGES??
>REEEE
>BLM IS THE EXACT SAME AS NAZIS

please stop sharing my air, stormfag. You are a colossal retard

>calling me a stormfag because I realize that this movie is propaganda

Pathetic.

Because anyone who'd by swayed by this would be voting Shillary, right?

Yeah BLM is much more violent and neo nazis wouldn't be invited to the white house

>realize that this movie is propaganda

You've seen it?

The sad part is that white people are actually gonna go and see that movie and be like "omg really makes you think amirite". But if a movie about black terrorism was made in the US no one, NO ONE would go see it. The news would tell you to boycott it, your parents and friends would tell you to boycott it. The fucking pope would tell you to boycott it.

This is the state of affairs in the US and the west.

It's obvious. Especially considering today's social climate.

You'd have to have your head in the sand not to realize this.

>But if a movie about black terrorism was made in the US no one, NO ONE would go see it.
Hey, Rise of the Planet of the Apes made money

You cant just cakl everything you dont like "propaganda". Its not a fucking magic word yiu autist. You realize that the script to this was prob written more than a year ago? Filming a movie takes a while you fucking idiot. What, did they forsee Trump running for office two or so years ago and predicted the future so they timed their neo nazi film....that bashes nazis...to come out during this election? To...what? To brainwash ppl about hiw bad neo nazis are?

Listen to yourself, when you actually unpack your autism, it makes no sense

Just get out

>You realize that the script to this was prob written more than a year ago?

Wow. That changes everything.

>BLM is much more violent and neo nazis

Nice meme

>hurrrrrr it's obvious OBVIOUS
>how do you know?
>IT JUST IS

Literally like talking to SJWs.