ITT: We're all from Reddit

ITT: We're all from Reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

goatse.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

upvote now

So... free karma?

ITT: We all might be from another popular place of the Internet.

Why is there only a few comments XD were on the front page lel

Pls gibe gold

Lol! Anyone want to follow my iFunny XD? I post the spiciest meemees!!1!!!one!1

Upvote

Pseudoscience pseudoscience Pseudoscience pseudoscience Pseudoscience pseudoscience liberal bullshit liberal bullshit liberal bullshit

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
Edit2: wow 5 gold's in one day!
Edit3: my faggot brothers fisting my asshole for 10 gold's
Edit4: wow this is my most upvoted post I can't believe it's not one of my other dumb posts though
Edit5: well my brother and I have aids now
Edit6: thanks for the gold guys it really helps

Downvoted, I saw you crosspost this on Sup Forumsthe_donald

Hey, not to be an asshole; but it's really not a good idea to post these threads.

They cause a division in the internet cultures, and we all need to be united in order to combat for net neutrality.

On a social level, we should be inclusive of all people regardless of their backgrounds or hobbies.

Edit: Fuck people who talk during movies. Can't you shut up when people are watching a movie? For fucks sake.

I am from infinity chan.

Can we raid a subreddit?

of course

W E D I D I T R E D D I T

>can
>we
>raid
are you trying to get b&?
because thats how you get b&

I'm literally dying. Upvoted.

Trips, 69, or someone with a good idea decide we subreddit we raid

What you doing here on cuck chan

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

shewt up faggit

Casual conversation

Raid /r/pokemon with digimon

/r/Sup Forums

cat

/r/peoplefuckingdying and post gifs of actual people dying and still have the names those weird names
>MAn GeTs MaUlEd By DOgS
but actually have a man get mauled by dogs

Guys, we have to pick a sub that has low moderation or we won't get noticed

never been to reddit , you must decide the subreddit or whatever the fuck it is that we raid.

Posting on Reddit isn't the same as Sup Forums

Last time I remember doing this, we went on /r/ music and posted a stupid band like ICP, Insane clown posse, and acted like they're the shit

/r/DarkEnlightenment

It's one of those faggot alt-light/ alt-right boards. No one will care if they are raided and you can probably get the board banned as well.

fucking degenerates. Islam and Judaism are both authoritarian. That doesn't necessarily make them bad, but it makes them incompatible with a secular constitutional republic. jews have subverted US law for so long that it is no longer the law of white European men. the judiciary is now full of potential, temporary tyrants--people with the power to change the social compact with one ruling. this was never the intention of the founders, who believed that the social compact could only be changed via the amendment process. since jews have been able to transform the judiciary into a rabbinical council, there is no legal recourse for those of us that want to return to the traditional European social compact created in our constitution. does an authoritarian religion like Islam provide a solution to this problem? yes. however, what happens after that? does the US return to a secular constitutional republic or does it turn into a theocratic state with sharia law? my guess is that the latter would happen. so you've essentially just replaced jewish law with islamic law--neither of these are traditional in the eyes of an ordinary US "citizen".

Alright there's an idea but how many of us are gonna be posting, we can't have a raid of like 3 people

checking in

make a new thread?

Go for it

nah , I aint doin that nigga

Their rules:
>Rules
>Posts & Comments
>No post-modern discourse

>No low effort, low quality, low class or acrimonious posts or comments

We flood it with memes and gore just like the good ole days. If you're behind at least 7 proxies post that cp.

Bump

Bump

Raiders check-in. When we have a party of at least 6 or 7 we start

I'm here

On point, sir!
>tumblrthumbsup_guardians_of_galaxy.gif

reddit hug of death......please dont downvote me....before you downvote me.....

red leader reporting in

The narwhal bacons at midnightWe still do that right?

Reporting in!

sure why not? I have proxies and alts up the ass so let the CP flood in!

Bump

Alright we can probably start now since their average post only gets 2 upvotes. Remember, when this shit starts upvote our shit and downvote their shit. Let's do this!

Come on, REDDIT RAID EVERYONE!

GOGOGOGOGO

Ready to go

When do we start?

what upvotes you got bithc

Now! Go!

Posts ready

kk. So Darkenlightenment requires at least 10 comment karma to post so most of my alts are useless. I can still use some of them and upvote our shit though, unless someone else got alts

i want /u/wsgy111 to eat out my behind

We all ready?

bump

yep, and starting posting. Anyone got alts I can use?

aLl HaiL kek

goatse.info/

SPAM THIS

That sounds like a perfect question for /u/unidan everyone type /u/unidan to get his attention!!!

Just came from
r/fidgetSpinners

Why isn't anyone posting?

Try this one

HaHa-Hello

Pwd: ImANigger

any disgusting images tho?

So should we raid a different subreddit cuz we can't spam

All anons, converge on /r/darkenlightenment NOW!

Here we gooooo

20 secs...

Just Google gore then post the URL in the link. Post whatever you want my man.

this is hard shit to spam

new subreddit?

Yeah it's retarded since you have to link images like a nigger then there's the post cool down for like 10 minutes.

Yeah cuz we have to wait 10 minutes before posting

It's going to be like that on all shitreddits. It's built into the site.

kk. Ideas? I have a couple but yeah you guys suggest

We need new ideas anons for subreddits,, low moderation and easy posting

Few ideas of su resists to raid
>marchontrump
>politics
>the_donald
>atheism
>all
>any subreddit that is cancerous enough and full of faggotry

/r/Sup Forums

Let's raid r/The_Donald

good idea

GET THIS TO THE TOP, PEDES! PRAISE KEK!

IT'S ALMOST AS IF
IT'S ALMOST AS IF

r/Sup Forums is cancerous enough
lets hit T_D

Post that shit and link it LMFAO

Aight the Donald it is unless anyone has any objections?

If we want to raid a subreddit, we need to plan this our and not charge in like a bunch of unorganized retards. Someone set up a tinychat so we can plan

no objections

I, for one, feel like the conservatives are GAS LIGHTING the United States. Honestly, I just feel like republicans would let Donald Trump shit in their mouths just so liberals have to smell it. Also... and I've been thinking about it for a while, absolutely haven't got it from you guys, but I'm beginning to suspect that Trump might be senile.

tinychat kntces

Everyone get in here

Is the_donald our selected target or are we still deciding

kekkle gr8 post /u/732832902 (OP) lemme smash that updoodles button and send you a Sup Forums pass eh?

T_D

New thread it probably won't last long though

/r/marchagainsttrump

you realize T_D is all over here and Sup Forums right?