Amy Schumers tit from that movie she's in or whatever

Amy Schumers tit from that movie she's in or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/movies/amy-schumers-snatched-costar-reveals-amy-called-out-a-crew-guy-for-eating-during-her-nude-scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying really hard to stay in the spotlight.

let's be real
it's a decent tit

I hate her as a person but I have to be honest, that tit isn't half bad

8.5/10 would suckle

This face kinda sums up her career.
> She has a face that says here you go
> Everyone is like wow.
Normally I'm turned on by all tits but this kinda is like a penis that won't get erect & once it does the girl is just like "Meh Maybe you should go home."

Meh

If it were on someone cute, it would be halfway decent. But it's on the Sweaty Queen of Trash Humor.

Don't know what I expected.

Photoshop is an amazing thing.

>Update

So they photoshopped her giant salami nips

I'm not a huge fan of her comedy but I'll admit right now I'd fuck her and I'd suck the hell out of that tit.

I hope not. I love giant salami nips

KEK they had to find a body double for this bitch

look at the date. it's from 2012

I love nipples like that too but just look at OP's pic and then look at the other pic. They had to have edited it at least a little bit otherwise you'd see a tiny bit of her aereolas on the sides of those dolls.

What an empowering scene!

Is that the best we get from that movie? No full topless? Just a a single tit hanging out? I wonder what the context for that happening was in the movie.

Well she's not a whore, duh!

This bitch gets sadder by the day.

perhapsor maybe they just got her cold and they shriveled a bit

also that is really her boob in the movie

people.com/movies/amy-schumers-snatched-costar-reveals-amy-called-out-a-crew-guy-for-eating-during-her-nude-scene/

Oh yeah that's right.

She was riding motorcycle with love intrest, when they got of bike her tit was hanging out. the guy goes "Your tit is hanging out" Amy replies "Your tit is hanging out!!"

It was comedy gold

>mfw (sort of, not really)

That's hot.

She talks about it in a Howard Stern interview it is her own tittie. He asks is it a body double she says no, he asks her if the right one is the best one and that's why she chose that one and she said it was the better of the two. Confirmed

This is the first time she's ever been seen in a nude way right? I figured since everyone seems to be making a fuss over it. Judging from this article here she seems open to ideas like that. I know a lot of people find her disgusting, I can sympathize, but I would love to see her get progressively nude in movies down the line. Granted there isn't nudity in movies these days like there used to be.

AIDS!

Lol

Highly suckable
would lick her throat and fuck her butthole