So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/spagheddy/yass-gotta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Sun can't solidifie.

SAGE
AGES
GESA
ESAG

its made of plasma

It will sooner or later. Space is really cold and it freezes things.

Looks like you've not been thinking enough

If it was plasma it would be green idiot

a fine specimen we have here, take it back to the lab gentlemen

You have played too much Fallout

solidify*

Where do you think the moonlight comes from?

thats what night is user

it gets cold at night, so the top layer of the sun solidifies and goes dark. then when it starts warming up in the morning, its hot enough to melt the top layer again and we get sunlight.

space has no temperature. matters have temperature

Are you sure about that? It's really just the earth moving around the sun once per day. At night time we're looking at the backside of the sun. Also known as the dark side of the sun.

SAGESAGESAGESAGE
AGESAGESAGESAGES
GESAGESAGESAGESA
ESAGESAGESAGESAG

We'll just send the lions in to attack.

There is always a little bit of matter there. Bits of asteroids and meteors or the exhaust fumes from a rocket that went past years ago. There is matter and it's fucking cold.

ITT: lots of bait and the suckers willing to take it!

Lions would never win a fight against the sun. There would have to be millions of them and there isn't that many left.

They just have to attack at night when its too dark to see them. Cats are nocturnal hunters by nature.

I didn't even think about that. It's genius.

The bath of unicorn farts insulates us from harpy turds. Don't worry op

Plasma is the forth fundamental of matter it's not green it can be any color

What are the other 3? I know gas is one right?

when the suns lava is solid
it wont matter, user

U
WILL
B
DEAD

>also thread will 404 by then probably

Solid,liquid,gas and plasma

Umer, shut the fuck up.

it's almost always green though

its like saying water can be any color. yeah thats true but 99.9% of the time it's going to be kinda blue

you forgot umami

It is almost never green it's mainly blue like in lightning which is another thing made out of plasma

Water isn't blue. It doesn't have any color.

the fuck is this? is Sup Forums full of colorblind faggots today?

You leave us colorblind people out of this, we're not this retarded

To be honest it's more of a purplish blue. Proofs in the picture.

this is clearly photoshopped

That looks like the expansion of the universe

Really? So why do you fuckers keep causing all the crashes at the traffic lights?
"I was sure it was green"

It's not. I took it myself.

Space isn't cold enough to cool hydrogen to a solid, if it where that way, we probably wouldn't exist

Not too sure about those guys, but common sense should tell them when the light is green or red. I'm a protanomaly, but even I can tell the difference

Indeed, and once this happens not only will it become darker and darker, but gravity will also become less powerful, and eventually, the rocky sun will simply drop to the bottom of space.
But we're lucky, as it will take hundred of years to happen. We're safe, but fear for our children.

Space is absolute zero. 0 K. Everything is a solid.

Are you a fucking retard?

No. 0 K is the lowest temperature so everything has to be solid at that state.
There's no - 100 K

I know this thread is pure bullshit but I came to say this shit anyways too. The moon has no natural light, shit is just reflected sunlight. That's why there's phases, nigga.

pressure affects the solidification point as well

Nu
hey guys check out my sikk beetz
Listen to Yass Gotta by SPAG HEDDY soundcloud.com/spagheddy/yass-gotta

Pretty sure the completely colorblind are smart enough to know the top light is red and the bottom one is green.

If we solar panels on the moon we could make it glow harder at night not just reflections from the sun but also sunlight collected all day. I guess they'd be called lunar panels then.

You dumb schmuck lol

hijacking stupid thread for serious question,

dust clouds in space, like nebulas...they are made of matter yes? so are they really cold because of the absolute emptiness of space? or are they extremely hot because nuclear fission?

You are the proof we need a better educational system.
The sun is an atomic reactor run by helium

I would have to say it is hot because of the plasma but i dont know if it would be because of nuclear fusion or nuclear fission

>i dont know if it would be because of nuclear fusion or nuclear fission
i dunno either, get the two mixed up constantly, was always interested in science but never good at it

I use hydrogen and nuclear bombs to remember fusion and fission a hydrogen bomb uses nuclear fission which is atom splitting apart and a nuclear bomb uses Fusion which are atoms coming together

It fusion. The atoms are merging and releasing huge amounts of energy. Nebulas are super hot and radioactive. It's one of the problems with Elon Musks plan to go to Mars. What happens if you fly through a nebula? Death!

Is there a nebula between earth and mars?

Could be an uncharted one. They are hard to see.

no user.

no.

actually the hydrogen bombs uses both fusion and fission, others use only fission

So much pasta. So little time

I did not think about that because it works like a nuclear bomb but with a tank hydrogen or lithium

Fuck. Is thìs becoming a meme now. I see this all the time. Took a picture last time.

lava on the sun?

whar muh superheated plasma whar?

Cool! First time I've witnessed the birth of a meme