GGG turned down $15 million to fight Canelo, and people will STILL defend him

GGG turned down $15 million to fight Canelo, and people will STILL defend him.

Canelo willingly vacated his title to duck this fight and yet wetbacks will STILL defend him.

This.

Also, Pacman smartly turned down $40 Million to fight PBF

This is the same thing.

Remember when floyd was only offering Pacquiao 40 million and many were saying it was Manny who didn't want to fight because he was turning down so much??? When they fought Pacquiao got 80 million.

Same reason ggg isnt agreeing to that bullshit offer, De la hoya knows his only star would lose to GGG and that's why they offer that bullshit flat fee rate of 15 million instead of a 60-40 percentage. Can't go to 160 to fight ggg but would go to 165 to fight Chavez lol.

Provide a source for the 15m off and the 15m turndown.

You won't because you can't

Shut the fuck up.

Lol Canelo joined the witness protection plan to avoid this monster.
Quit defending that ginger Mexicant.

I'm trying to follow the logic of this thread and it's reminding me why I don't pay money to watch this sport anymore

>Fight date is 9 months away

Jesus fucking christ you retards. It called NEGOTIATION for a reason. Declining a offer is not the same thing as saying "I don't want to fight. Holy shit. In 4 months and GGG has KO'd Jacobs and Canelo has squeezed by a decision win against Saunders/Chavez then the negotiation table will look completely different since the profile of the fight will have been raised tremendously. Anyone who thinks the fight is going to get made anytime in the next couple months is a dumbshit casual who doesn't know the first thing about boxing politics.

Keep playing their game and keeping the hype alive thou faggots.

September 2017.
That's 9 months from now.
Were you born retarded?

I remember when the /sp autists thought khan would actually knock canelo down KEK, ggg defense Is trash he has yet to fight a complete fighter

Yeah khan has one of the most retarded fanbases in boxing. What is your point?

EGO battle

this fight will not happen, until the bag is 50/50 or ggg get old

canelo knows his image will trashed when GGG BTFO in 6

>all these excuses

Canelo vacated before pursebid. The fight was being mandated by WBC and was habbening already. Everyone was gonna get paid.

I don't even know what point you're trying to make right now.

Nobody was saying Canelo didn't bitch out.

GGG aint manny. GGG hasn't fought no one.

ggg will lose to jacobs

I look forward to you building up Jacobs for the next 3 months and then immediately saying that he is trash when GGG KO's him in the 6th.

When have major PPV fights ever been arranged with a 'flat-fee'?

You always do a fucking split, whether it's 50-50 or 60-40 or whatever. This flat-fee thing is fucking garbage, it's just for press coverage to make it look like your guy is putting out the offer and the other guy is rejecting a.k.a 'doesn't want the fight'.

And Canelo is not Floyd to be making those demands, he thinks he's this big star when his last ppv only hit the 300k mark. A 60-40 split in favor of canelo is fair but a flat fee rate? Come on even the most delusional boxing fans see the bullshit in that.

Btw ggg is fighting Jacobs in March, a real middle weight who's fought at 168 before with power who knocked out quillin in the first round. So the whole " GGG has fought nobody" can't be said after March.

Canelos fanbase will always say GGGs opponents are nobodies and GGGs fanbase will always say Canelo's opponents are nobodies. Doesn't matter what their opponent prior to the fight when GGG or Canelo to warrant the fight.

Canelo vacated the WBC belt to avoid fighting him, moved back down to 154, fought a glass chinned has been, an untested paper champ, and is now fighting a overweight has been, gives fake offers a year ahead of the date with no expectation of them being accepted ,and people STILL defend him

Canelo is the future of boxing. Canelo has improved so much since the Mayweather fight yet Genardy looks slow and gets hit very easily lbhh Canelo would knock out GGG.

>watching boxing
>2016

lmao fucking pathetic shills

Canelo hit 300k against a nobody while GGG only hit 150k, so the split should actually be 66-33 in favour of Canelo

So even if the PPV then sold 1m units, which I doubt, GGG would still get less than $15m, even with the ticket sales, merchandise and foreign TV rights taken into account

>And Canelo is not Floyd to be making those demands,
But he is. He's the number 1 ppv star right now.

Which is nothing compared to Floyd
Also got schooled by floyd
remember when everybody was saying he will ko floyd

lmao

daily reminder that this fight won't happen

Hmmmm, really fires up my neurons

while Golovkin is out there cracking skulls, it isn't

whoever said that was a casual

Or really bought into the Canelo hype train DLH was selling. I will say he is a much better boxer today than he was against Mayweather

he would KO mayweather now.

Boxing is a ded sport. Canelo is a can. GGG is unmarketable. There hasn't been a good boxing match since Lennox/Klitschko.

> Lennox/Klitschko.
That was a boring fight

>GGG hasn't fought no one
75 IQ

GGG does fight bums though

He would've fought Canelo but Canelo ducked twice.