Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

What the fuck is on her nose?

FUCK YEA THATS MY DREAM GIRL!!

It's all i want tbh

Is she cute?

No, what a P.O.S.

Got a chill session coming up Thursday night with that exact type. I'm a lucky man. Also she's 5'1 and chubby. Shwing.

mentally unstable girls are the easiest. just treat them like theyre worthless and theyll never leave

>suicidal
fuck no, damaged goods

>Chubby
You say that like it's good to be a fattie

Already do
At least I don't have to take her out and do stuff

Why the fuck the guy in the background have a keyboard

She needs to be taken to the vet and put down

im a suicidal man who sits at home playing video games all day when im not at work so i mean

Hipster

>guy in the background playing a toy piano
Can't fool me, Op that bitch rises the short bus.

>this

I'm a suicidal man who sits at home playing videogames all day.
Wouldn't date (wouldn't be fair to ANYONE I date, really), but definitely would chill and or fwb.

As long as she fucks, but you'd have to keep it on the DL in case you wanted to break up and she finally offs herself, you don't need that drama.

That's a melodica bro

I'm trying to. And she has the feelings for me, but she's currently dating my good friend.
>what the fuck do I do? I want her, but is there a way I can have her be mine without stepping on toes, so to speak?
I got the closest when she came over. We talked for hours, and she laid on top of me.
>she talks about how her life is shitty and I comfort her.
>loves this comfort because her boyfriend doesn't comfort her at all, causing her suicidal thoughts
>she sends me on some whacky goose chase to figure out what a her text meant
>deciphers it
>"I love you so much, user. Please be mine
>reply "You don't even need to ask. I'm yours"
>silly argument with her
>she says hurtful stuff
>thisisfine.jpeg
>few days later she hits me up
>"I'm so sorry, user. I didn't mean any of that...." Goes on talking about how she doesn't deserve my friendship and expects me to say something nasty or harsh I guess
>instead "Hey, it's alright. I forgive you. I understand you were having a bad day that time."
>she's surprised and asks why I'm being kind
>"because we're friends."
>I want to be more than her friend, as it looks like she does too. How do I get the girl, Sup Forums? We share all of our interests, vidya, running, music, etc...

>Be me
>playing vidya with new gf
>finallyhappy.jpg
>she starts winning
>jokingly say "fuck you"
>mfw she takes me seriously
>mfw when she kills herself then and there
>mfw i win

Are you sure she isn't borderline? Has the boyfriend tried to break up and she desperately tried to cling on?

here its your awnser

You had me at "suicidal"!

If she's as cute or cuter than the girl in the pic then yeah sure

those are the only girls I go for

Do you like your friend? Because you can just tell her "I want you, break up with your boi, he sucks."

Might make that friendship awkward, though.

Tell dat bitch to leave her nigga if he such a asshole

eh, as long as she's dtf while she's playing and doesn't mind condoms it sounds fine.

Yes.

I love to be the more powerful one in a relationship (I love downwards, if that makes any sense), so I'd be fine with that. She can't be too much of a bring-down. though.

If she knows to handle her own depression (somewhat at least) I don't even think it would be a problem if we didn't have kids or something.

GgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

D-do you know where you are?

I couldn't date a girl that's not like that

yeah. if she wasn't fatter than me. I don't mean raw number lbs, I mean proportionally. All the gamer girls I know irl are all tiny little blob people.

yes I would

>>you dumbass if you like her tell her you want her.
>>telling her to break up with him is better than going behind his back
>>your friend, the poor fucker probably WISHES you would man up and get the burden off his hands
>>stop being a faggot

please contribute to my degeneracy

yes, and I basically did that already

it really sucked, i would get yelled at for talking about real life in the game chat. it wasn't allowed to mix the two

this op, its the only answer. i dont like emo shit but for your faggotry, do it or be in the friendzone you fuckin autist.

just for fun, nothing serious

>Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

Date her? I MARRIED HER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...I hate my life

Sure I would.

A) Does she look as cute as the girl in your pic?
B) Do I get to fuck her?
C) If she decides to kill herself can I have enough warning to establish an alibi?

If the answer to these is "Yes" then I'm in

No. I'm doing that now and it's terrible. Shes irrational and emotionally abusive, and refuses to get help. Shes too socially awkward to get a job without massive amounts of stress so she sits at home playing games, and then when i get home from a 10 hour shift complains on how im never home and how she is falling apart. If i break up with her she will kill herself because she has no friends, and her family has all but disowned her. I can never be happy anymore, because whenever i am she always unloads depressing shit on me, and the best part is she never does it during the day. She always wants to have deep, depressing conversations at midnight, and i get up at 5, and the conversations last until 1:30 at least, and even then she gets upset and says i never want to listen. They are the most bipolar, unreliable, stubborn people and she is dragging me down with her. I hate my life, all because i met this shy, lonely girl and took pity on her.

trust me Sup Forumsros, dodge this bullet

holy shit user

sounds like you won the lottery with that catch

bump

bumpo

bumpeeeeee

She's abusive, leave her.

bumpi?

bum pee

i would, if she didnt threaten suicide, and have things planned out to where i will get blamed and possibly charged with assisting or whatever...

its also because im a giant pussy. i dont like the thought of putting my life ahead of someone elses...choosing myself over someone with a mental disability just doesnt feel right with me

bum poo

BLOB PEOPLE, i am howlin, cos its true

You know that shit is considered domestic abuse right?

Build a case against her, give it to the police and get the fuck out of there

No, get a job headcase.

> Wants to love Girl
> Sad because i'm like a persons favorite place
> Yet they'd never go there with me

I dated a suicidal chick once. Too much baggage came with her.

as long as she showers and keeps her room clean

As long as she is submissive and puts out, sure.

>thats my fetish

Sounds like the perfect companion to me. Thats all I do. Well, except for the suicide thing.

she looks autistic

is she autistic?

No she sounds boring.

Hey! We are actually great to date. Date us so we become better people. Unless you break up with us then we will kill ourselves.

Yea

no

repeat

no

shrug i dated one sat at home and watched tv all day. one that played vidya would be an improvement
>hell if she didnt throw random shit out the windows i would be happy

yeah, bonus points if she cuts, no idea why but thigh scars are so fucking sexy

i lived that life for three years user, i got lucky with a job offer across the country and she didnt want to go. best thing i ever did was take that job even though i quit for a different company six months later since it got me away from her

You fucking Betatard.

Depends on 3 things:
1. what is she playing? A CoD cunt doesnt enter my house.
2. Boobs?
3. is the suicidal thing going to be a problem? I can live with a bit of stress but if she is a drama queen which every 2nd word is suicide then screw her

Oh shit. I'm the guy who posted what he replied to.
>might do this for the meme
I mean, better than waiting around and waiting either till they break up and I become a rebound, or til a miracle happens (funny, because miracles don't happen.)

Borderline?

My Pac-Man wants those cherries

>if you want her tell her
I did.
>telling her to break up with him is better than going behind his back
That situation is more complicated. Guy really, really wants to make sure she doesn't talk to me. Regardless, we do anyways. In a way, I have to do it behind his back. But! Not entirely.
>you should do it because he probably wants you to take her off his hands
No? I mean, dude seems to love her. He just can't relate very well and provide enough support.

You can comfort her, but you better be strong at the same time. If you are too much a limp-wrist feely-fag about it, she won't be attracted to you as a bf.

Checked, and
Yeah. I can do that, but I'm not gonna say that out of the blue.
>there's gotta be a perfect time to say this.
>stuck between waiting for an argument/fight to happen or other event and telling her nowish flat out.
Not really looking for option 2.

Hmm. Strong as in?
>I'm strong mentally
>I probably look physically strong to her because she's anorexic? Hahaha...
Anyways... I think that's a little broad.
>With past girlfriends, I put up with all sorta of bullshit and I was fine with it.

I have. She was an unstable mess. Always cutting up her thighs and other dumb shit. Ended up camming for a few months.

She was very cute, and had nice tidders, and was a kind gal when not fucking crazy.

3/10 would not repeat

WTB sex

As in, read the second sentence.

nigger im there right now

That type of girl is the easiest to manipulate.
Had a relationship with one for a couple of years till I kinda lost interest and loosened my grip of manipulating actions towards her.
She did basically everything that I wanted her to do and that kind of gave her a sense to life.
9/10 would totally do again, best relationship.
Better than working my ass off with some bullshit ass princess that doesn't even fuck that often.

And then he raped her

btw fucking gay shit

Oh yeah, sure. That's not a disaster waiting to happen. I'm sure she'd never make your life hell.

menstrual blood from eating her gf out

If a fucking heart beat. Two of me is awesome.

turn her into an anal slut. make her hate herself even more

The bitch is playing games, user.

A lot of fags have told you to go for it, but she's obviously giving you the runaround.

>says she dislikes boyfriend
>hasn't left
>wants you to work for the slightest hint of affection
>immediately revokes said affection
>apologizes to see how you react
>you cave like a bitch and forgive her

She's fucking playing you man.

If you do start dating her, she's gonna walk all over you. And not in a good way.

Right. Gotcha!

this. she's feeding on weakness and is having tons of fun playing your beta ass this exact same thing happened to me. She would give me just enough affection to hook me then she would fuck off to her main guys house. Once you realize it and accept it you won't fall for it again.

fucking go speak to the cops with a lawyer present you fucking idiot. get her locked up in a psych ward, she's a danger to herself and they will do it.

I always questioned whether this would be what she's really thinking of doing.
>though, if she were to leave me, her bf won't take her back.
>she has few friends, most females
>and the other guy isn't into her
I know what it's like to be played, so it's not like I'm gonna become her slave. She's always the kind of person to think of others, though.
>otherwise she would have necked herself by now.
So the best thing to do, according to you two is to just stop?

no

Heads sre screwed on tightly here so heed the advice. Most will have gone through this at some point or another so your not alone there.

Plenty more girls out there so dont bank on one that cant / wont commit. You keep chasing her and shes loving that shes getting noticed and absorbing attention leaving you feeling like a pile of disappointed beta shit!

If you are gonna keep in contact with her, treat her as a friend and nothing more. Dont give in to her bullshit or false intentions or your back at square one again. Start looking elsewhere. Free yourself.

Yep already fell for one. kek.