Anybody else here feel like a detriment to society?

anybody else here feel like a detriment to society?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyworlds.com/en/gunther_von_hagens/life_in_science.html
liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck society

you sir, are cool

Thats one of the first things I think when I wake up every morning. Alongside "I dont belong here, Why cant I wake up as someone else, and I wish I was dead"

user, that's a heavy pic

Sorry Ill leave.

Yeah fuck society.
Society is a detriment to me.

shit you're on a roll, post more

not at all

Yeah. I'm kind of like a leach. An isolated, parasitic leach. I won't be when I finally grow the balls to build an exit bag.

what is this a pic of?

are you an alien? what does it look like?

I barely feel like I exist most of the time, so feeling like a detriment to society would be an improvement for me.

There's a dude who makes art out of donated bodies. Think it's one of his.
bodyworlds.com/en/gunther_von_hagens/life_in_science.html

Might an hero too someday bro. I'm giving myself a timeline though, no exit bag. Hope you pull through

You want to kill yourselves right? Then that means you have no value for your life. So why not take some risks. Do what you want, no consequence of your actions can be greater than offing yourselves. Maybe you will find value, and if not nothing was lost. If you truly think your life is of no value then you can only gain from life, and if you think you can still lose then surly there is some value to your life you are holding onto. So why kill yourselves.

I keep telling myself that I need to get my shit together within the next 3 years but if I can't say I'm content with what I've done and who met by then, what's the point? I don't want to suffer for nearly 60 more years alone and stuck in my head. At least an exit bag is painless. You too user, best of luck.

what the fuck is an exit bag?

You take a plastic bag with a seal, a tank of nitrogen/oxygen, some surgical tubing, and a valve. Slap em together and you've got a painless way to euthanize yourself. It's supposed to be like putting the bag on your head and falling asleep forever. Better that than slashing my throat or a gun.

My bad, I meant Helium, not oxygen. Here's a video about them.

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

If you try you will faIL. No question.

Is that a fucking reference to Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Ok, but my question is if you are prepared for death why should you fear failure. Every person fears death and you have embraced it so why should failure give you fear. There is no consequence worse than the end you have accepted so any failure should seen relatively meaningless.

Because I want to get it right the first time instead of leaving it to chance. If I'm gonna die, then I'm doing it my way.

This just looks like it will give you a funny voice for a while. If somebody else is in the room they might die from laughter.

I'm too tired. My legs always hurt. Kill me.

lol I know, right? That's why you need to be alone. If someone disturbs you, say, halfway through then there's the possibility of surviving with severe brain damage.

If the goal is to ensure death with no hope of survival, then build a guillotine. Fast, probably painless, and absolute.

me too my mantra is "i should just kill myself"

do you work?

cheked