Old Co worker of mine has been snapchatting me very suggestive pics and vids of her in bra and panties...

Old Co worker of mine has been snapchatting me very suggestive pics and vids of her in bra and panties, tongue play and winking. She is 43 has 4 kids but a pretty tight body no pics sorry but would you hit this, what would you do in my position?

hit it -miles

Faggot -Parker

Anal

Op here I'm 20 btw. It's just kind of weird for me I worked with her for almost a year and she never showed any attraction until now.

Fuck and see where it goes. Can't hurt

married or single?

something has changed in her life.
maybe she got tired of BBC?

43 with 4 kids sounds literally disgusting to me but whatever, only you know what you like

So... More?

Is she a potential sugar mama?

cleft lip?
Does she have any other significant deformities?

Had a similar situation with an old coworker as well. I'm 23 and she was 35... Great sex, super into it, very direct, knows what she wanted... Go for it, dude. It's free pussy and she's practically begging for it. It was weird for me at first too but if you both have a couple drinks in you its going to be a grand ol time

Married. This is the last pic I have of her unfortunately.

OP you are stupid to not smash this milf the last pic confirms it

I think that might just be the angle or something cuz she looks fine irl lol

Mother of 4?

Make her a mother of 5!

OP is full of shit. She keeps sending him pics in her bra and panties but all he has is one blurry shot and a fully dressed pic of her?

she is using you as escapism. there is real risk of her crossing a line in her mind and panicking shutting the whole deal down. play it cool and draw her out to she whats her limits are before you decide to actively try to fuck her, cus with women with kids, its a whole big to do to get the brats outta the house n shit. you don't want to come up with a whole scheme to get her alone and like buy hotel rooms and shit just to find out she just likes flirting on the phone.

>watch out for dad...

Didn't save those sorry believe if ya want idgaf lol
And that's what I'm saying man especially that she's married I don't feel like getting stabbed or shot

married? she is using you cus her husband doesn't talk to her. she may not even know she is leading you on. plan carefully

That's pretty much what I thought too. For once Sup Forums is giving decent advice lmao
Instead of just being straight savages

Ask her for a pic right now

Do this op. She replies, u reply w a pic. Escalate it to a bulge pic

Do it. I

It's 2:40 she's sleeping I will tmro

She sends u pics, u send her pics. First u match. Then u slowly escalate. Make sure all pics r filtered and nice.

Best approach is to figure out when she is horniest (right before her period) and that's when u ecalate it to a dick pic and ask for a pussy pic in return.

If u fio her messaging patterns u can fio when sh is horniest.

Simple.mind.games.

That's if u want mild pussy.

If u don't just block her.

But I'd smash it if I was u. My gf is 47 and I'm 30. Best pussy I've ever had. And I had my share.

If u want milf***