I know, I know, I know

I know, I know, I know

"not your personal army, faggot"

Well this serious creep has been trying to manipulate and get at my underage sister.

I know you guys have helped people like this in the past.

Come on, work some magic with me !

if you want to have some extra fun

330 7583

916 area code

I'd like to get at your underage sister? Phone number please.

fuck off

Different user here, I'm more interested in your sister also. She got a kik/snapchat?

post sister

He looks pretty cool to me and is a CEO.

Maybe you should stop being a beta orbiter trying to fuck your own sister.

How old is is sister because 16 is legal in my country

Ceo of a snackbar in absurdistan.

He went to Standford, game over OP. He has you beat easily in the mental department

he is muslim...nuff said.

better than you OP

kill him urself then

So you're angry that your sister would rather fuck the CEO of a snack bar than you?

you do believe anything posted on fuckbook...noob

Having gone to Stanford myself. I take exception to the common misspelling. Stanford.

Die luft der freiheit weht bitches.

It's such a common misspelling that my autocorrect corrected it.

my sister does not fuck with fucking muslims...i would never speak to her again.if so. true.

He looks pretty cool to me op, strong chin, rides horses ($$$$$), went to Stanford and clearly is a high level businessman. And isn't a Sultan a prince or something? Plus probly has oil money.

Don't know why you're trying to hold your sis back, she could be set for life.

>also post sisters nudes

money isn´t everything.

OP please ask your sister if he's hung.
Asking for a friend.

You're still skirting around the primary issue that seems to be you're jealous your sister doesn't want to fuck you

>looked asian at first glance
>look again
>arab
Okay, yeah, I'll do it.

Sand nigger so I'm in and will drag him behind my truck for 20 miles if u want.

i never asked her to fuck with me..so we will never know..btw how is gina your goat girlfriend in the barn.

Post some evidence about him getting at your sister and I'll consider.

THIS
pics or it didn't happen

>this autistic
Inbreeding checks out

ur gay

Op is gay af

What age was your sis?

Sister fucker

i didn´t. can your read?

Next stop Your Sweet Disters Pussy Town. Population, Abdul the Enquestrian Snackbar and Insense CEO.

Is it cuz you're fat and still live at home?

It is, faggot.

You'd disown your sister for getting fucked? Sounds like you're a real winner. She deserves a better brother honestly. One that doesn't have sick incestuous cuck fears.

have you tried talking to him? asking him to leave her alone or finding out his intentions?
it does seem like a pretty open and shut case of he is a creepy fester kid molester but he could just like her and want to know her and date her

wow.i get some attention here. i just asked my sister and she aggreed. just a quick one. see ya later, suckers.

This. Convince us that he's coming from the wrong place, and some of us will shitpost him up I guess. Being brown isn't enough-- he actually has to be an older creep that's going to do a pump and dump.

kill yourself

>not your personal army
>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of tiction and falsehood

Did he bully you in school op?

Tits or gtfo

prove or fuck you

friend have you put penis inside sister vagina?