Company is laying cable outside my house

>Company is laying cable outside my house
>All the workers are foreigners
>Slavshits, niggers, albanians, pakis
>Only the foreman is Greek

Why is this allowed in a country with a 25% unemployment rate?

It's the same here. Nobody wants to work those jobs anymore.

People openly get mocked/laughed at during Year 10/11/12 if they ever say anything about being a tradesman. Why? because it's like admitting you're stupid and can't get a high paying white collar job.

EVERYONE wants to pretend like they're capable of getting that high paying white collar job so long as they make it through higher education. Truth is most people actually barely pass and then they end up not even being able to find work.

The stereotype about trades people being shit cunts isn't too far from the truth though. My dad was a tradie for 40 years and he is ILLITERATE. He just got by in his line of work by just knowing what to do from experience.

>Nobody wants to work those jobs anymore

That's a myth. The only reason natives don't want to work at those jobs is the fact that illegal immigrants depress wages. I wouldn't pick fruit in a farm for 15 euros a day like Pakis do but I would definately do the job for 50 euros a day as a part time thing.

How is that Syriza communism working for ya bud? Man, that Tsipras guy is a real traitor.

why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?

I didn't vote for the commies

It shouldn't be allowed citizens must have priority to any job opening. But they don't. Why?

Why in the hell should businessman pay you 50 if he can pay 15?

It's not a myth.

There's work to be had in rural areas here that's all taken up by the Vietnamese and backpackers, why? because nobody aged 18-25 whose grown up in the suburbs/city area wants to move out into the sticks in order to do work, it's just not feasible, especially when you have boomer parents who live in 4-5 bedroom million dollar comfy homes that you can just stay and live in.

It's the same here.
I just started a new job yesterday mowing a golf course.
Out of 20 people I'm the only one who can even speak English. I'm not even sure why they hired me, what's the point?
Working with Mexicans fucking suck. As soon as they have the numbers they form a clique and consider the job their turf. If you get hired, they hate you because you are taking a spot that one of their friends/family members could have. They will try to get you in trouble and bully you all day until you quit. Also the "Mexicans work hard" is a fucking meme. They go as fast as possible to make it look like they do but they just end up doing a shitty job.

>tfw I fell for the VCE meme
Had a mate who makes $100 thousand as a tradie...
I work at a coffee shop in melbourne

Because he would have to pay me 50 euros if there was no competition from illegals

There are plenty of working class poorly educated native people who would gladly do those jobs for the right wage. Not everyone is middle upper class.

because your fat lazy greedy people won't do anything that won't over pay them greece

Open borders are good for us they said. It will stimulate the economy they said. It will show the world that we are progressive they said.

>Had a mate who makes $100 thousand as a tradie...

His making shit up.

>implying that greeks are hard working and responsible
>implaying that greeks aren't gipsy scum

enjoy your fairy tale OP

I have a question, how is that you guys are a bunch of unemployed broke ass fuckers, yet you still find money to get almost as many plastic surgeries as South Koreans?

I mean you're literally the second most plastic people on earth. I'm not judging, I mean we like our surgeries too as the image shows, but shouldn't you have other priorities instead of looking good? Hearing about how you have a 25% unemployment rate seems hard to believe when you guys are spending money on pointless shit like that.

Is surgery just really cheap in your country?

Prove me otherwise slofaggot

Well memed.

>inb4 trying to save face by memeing even harder after getting BTFO

So what? Is it to humiliating to work for 15? Better to sit on your ass posting on Sup Forums? And by the way, if he starts paying 50 instead of 15, then a price for his services will also grow, and the same thing will be in all fields.

Your future doesn't matter if boomers get to have more useless crap. I like how even illegals understand the concept of "took are jerbs" and deal with it pro actively. Liberals present it as a mock argument, it's shit you can't make up.

Because as he said illegals depress wages. No illegals to depress the wages means higher wages

Because they want to get work done

Don't care about your thread but post more of that skank OP

>
>10 hour work day
>4 hours spent on lunch break, siesta, and meetings
>Greeks have longest day

Topkek

Have you seen how inbred Brits are? They need all the plastic surgery they can get.

A good chunk of those procedures are fraudulent. Done on paper to get reimburshments by the state for medical expenses

Are Greeks lazy or something?

Nah doubt it, he's a foreman for some company in Melborne

Have any proof of that?

He probably isn't.

I make $55 an hour for playing with a plasma cutter near expensive metals.

>42 hours a week
That's cute. I remember my first job.

Because there is something called a reservation wage google it. Greece is poor and in crisis but not sub Sahara Africa Ukraine tier yet.

That's wrong immigrants have lower productivity. They undercat competition and get hired because they demand lower wages or work under the table.

>I would definitely do the job
>for over three times the price
>part-time
LOL

No, the market depresses the worth of the food, depressing wages. Even the people who own the farm get low wages, there has been huge pushes in modern history to reduce the cost of food, which has meant that one of the biggest sources of paid work has needed to pay workers less than minimum wage jobs and largely automate away jobs.

There are no rich farmers, there are a few people who own millions of acres and maybe make. 10 cents an acre after paying their employees.

ok

gipsy rage detected.

don't be mad boys, momma EU will gief you more free €€€ and you can carelessly enjoy your ignorant lazy ways in future. EU will always be there to bail its scum out.

>why is freedom allowed?
You, OP, are a pretty good example of why I wouldn't wanna hire Greeks, either.

>Working with Mexicans fucking suck.
>I just started a new job yesterday

So from your vast one-day experience, you already come in with a bad attitude? Idiot. You're exactly why Mexicans are better hires than Americans.

She's not going to age well

>the old white mailman is nowhere to be seen
>instead there is now a pitch-black nigger with a heavy accent bringing around your mail

I hate it, though I have to admit the nigger is nice and cheerful guy but it just isn't right to let poorly educated people migrate here.

It's in Greek. Just trust me

Farm work is most of the time part time moron.

>for over three times the price

Excuse me I want a decent wage for hard manual labour. Sorry I don't want to compete with Pajeet and Yaroslav who work for starvation wages and under the table.

So? You want to close the borders and go back to nationalism? And what would greece produce then beside debts?

>get master's degree in engineering
>one year unemployed before getting a decent job
>900 euros per month
>the max i'm ever going to get will be around 2k per month after taxes here
>germany pays around 3k, up until 10k for a manager with decades of experience in the field
>get a job in finance as a derivatives trader
>get in prop after 6 months
>made 700k last year plus bonuses
>had colleagues laughing at me because tey were making 1M plus

Our fucking society is one huge Ponzi scheme where banks make billions per year just by making jewish tricks with other people's money. They produce nothing, do nothing, just move value produced by someone else into their pockets.
But who gives a shit, let's join the fun and make some money out of it

>You want to close the borders and go back to nationalism?
yes pleaseeeeeeeeee

This isn't the first job I've had where I was in this situation, moron. Move to Mexico if they're so much better than Americans you fucking goon.

Well I don't completely believe you, but at least you answered it.

It's alright though, if you are telling the truth we can always mock Italians after we finish mocking the gooks.

First of all make sure that there is a level playing field between illegal immigrants and natives. Everyone gets paid at least the minimum wage and everyone pays social security contributions.

Let's see if employers will hire Pajeets Ahmeds and Alexandrovskis instead of Greeks then

>Mowing lawns on a golf course with Mexicans
>Not your first job
Holy shit, bud. Go get a women's studies degree, at least.

As someone who just got out of school I can vouch for this here in NZ. I'm from down south too so immigration isn't the problem since immigrants few and far between. It's just because uni prices are so high nowadays it is seen of value irrelevant of how much use it is in your career, hence if you don't go to uni it is assumed you won't succeed since uni is considered of such high value even though in reality that isn't the case

That's the problem of the farmer. He must make sure that he is productive and can make a profit whatever the price of his inputs are. The farmer must pay the prevailing wages for labour just like anyone else in the economy.

>reservation wage

Yeah, yeah, a good justification for being a lazy scum. Shit, you don't even need to pay such bills like illegals, cause you already have parents house to live in and you are still bitching about small wage. You are worthless uneducated scum just like those illegals. Cause if you weren't you could get a better job.

Because greeks are lazy, lad. Don't try to deny it, I know greeks, I've been to Greece.

>throws the blame onto other people
>implying it isn't Greeks who are lazy pieces of shit

Or perhaps, Greeks go swimming in the sea instead of putting their asses to work, don't you think?
Maybe that foreman was one of exceptions for Greeks (who has Turkish roots anyway).

keep crying bitch arvanite, the ukrainian just schooled you in economics.
reservation wage is the wage for which any of us would work. "minimum wage" is what you wanted to say, and it would only mean more people would be employed unofficially. the clearing price is still 15, or else the price of whatever they are making goes up.

I am in university. I am talking about working class Greeks who have been unemployed for years. Do you think it's OK for Greeks to suffer while jobs are going to foreigners who work for peanuts? This has to stop.

See

they're cheaper muh capitalism

His ability to raise the consumer price of his goods to ensure a profit is limited by the competitiveness of the market. Thanks to international free trade and decreased social value towards local products, he will be out-priced by foreign goods when trying to gain contracts with supermarkets and few people will care enough to choose Greek over cheaper foreign produce.

Same here, Labor is almost exclusively done by Egyptians
Because they work for cheap

Yeah, if you didn't count siesta hours as work hours, you'll get 18 hours a week.

Ποιος είναι αυτός ο δαίμονας σπέρματος?

And Rotting Christ is making money by putting out absolute shit albums. How is this allowed?

serves you dirty apes right for stealing rightful anglo jobs in australia, reap what you sew ouzonigger

>the clearing price is still 15

The clearing price is 15 because of labour dumping by illegals. Remove the illegals or at very least force everyone to pay minimum wage.

Also the Ukranian literally said that if you are not willing to work for 10 euros a day you are lazy. Ukraine has a lower GDP per capita than many African countries. Enough said.

There is a term in Denmark about about Greece.

GMT
Greek Maybe Time

Indicating that whatever service or utility you need or want, you swill have to wait and maybe it will be done.

Well, yes. If a businessman starts his company he takes a lot of risks, taking credits, working his ass to get contracts. So if he minimizes his expenses by paying less to workers its okay. And then you have working class fuckers who take no risks but think that their primitive manual labor costs 50 euros a day. You know, fuck those lazy scum.

>promises of massive infrastructure projects
>"lots of jobs with european wages, proles!"
>all the workers are turks

Fuck globalism. Fuck the local governors.
Heads must roll.

I hope you've at least gone out there and offered those hard-working men some nice, cool lemonade. It's the least you could do for the men who are rebuilding your country.

Then the supply of agricultural products must go down so the real price can go up and ensure a profit margin for the farmer. That's true in every industry if there is overcapacity supply must fall. The solution is not a race to the bottom and starvation wages.

Just some suicide girls model.

Yes weenie blame da joos. It's not like you would work even if human resources literally begged you to join at your home.

>muh low pay :(
>muh poor work conditions :(
>muh curiculum vitae :(

Fucking basement dwelling tweens.

As bad as it is I'd rather do what I do since it means I avoid smug know-it-all dickheads like you.

ok fine, raise it to 50. the higher cost will have to passed on to the customer/end user/client eventually. so you will have houses that only the wealthiest can afford.

MUH DICK

Lol xD stereotypes against Greeks are fine and acceptable but if you say anything bad about muslims or jews you are facing jail time

Fucking cucks

You're insignificant. Fuck off Greek fag. Your days of importance ended millennia ago.

Because Greeks are too lazy

And a sovereign state has the right and duty to protect the interests of its citizens and protect them from unfair labour practices and competition from illegal workers

Make fun of anyone you please, guy.

But stop acting like you deserve better than other people do, just because you're Greek.

You don't.

>muh meme pictures

And yet 25% of greeks don't want to work. And since the wages for some jobs are "below you", you decide to suck the welfare cock.

To add to this, jobs here in Bulgaria pay very little, but still people have to work, since we are not a welfare state. And our unemployment right now is 7.3%, down from 10% last year. And Greece was also recovering from the crisis, but then greeks decided to vote for fucking Cheapass. So blame yourselves first.

Welcome to the glorious days of the EU my debt-ridden friend.

Greeks deserve to have priority over jobs in their own country you cuck. Murica is literally getting colonised by spics as we speak.

Well, that is called populism and ochlocracy, when government protects not enterprising people who create added value but MUH HARDWORKING PEOPLE with 90 and below IQ.

>And yet 25% of greeks don't want to work

You mean 25% want to work and can't find jobs. Literally the definition of unemployment.

>Bulgaria pay very little

Because Bulgaria is an ex commie shithole. The standard for wages and labour practices should not be Bulgaria.

Easy for you to say that. Nobody wants to work in Ukraine.

>People who want things deserve to have them, if they are Greek
Nope.

>Implying greeks would work for 20E/ day
>Implying they would do heavy work and not drink frappe all day

Greek people hire them. So, who is to blame?

I've lived in Greece for many years. Your true working hours are not even 1/10 of what you show there. It's about siesta.
Protip: it's not about quantity (on the paper only). It's about quality (check how public services operate in western Europe, then compare how hard Greek people work)

I din't expect someone from the melting pot shithole called Murica to understand the concept.

The supply won't go down so long as there is demand and free trade with foreign nations in place. If Greeks stop producing and demand is there, someone else in the EU will export to Greece and at best the price will see a marginal increase to account for the extra distribution requirements. That probably won't be enough of an increase to suddenly make it viable to produce locally at minimum wage.

Globalism and free trade mean cheap products for the consumer but that comes at the price of increased competition for all domestic producers, this has driven down wages for laborers to Pajeet levels in order to compete for the same space on market shelves as the foreign producers.

You want to allow the price of goods to raise? Impose restrictions or protectionist policies to international trade. Tariffs could offset the difference, allowing local producers to compete but the consumer will be seeing an increase in price to compensate. Internationalists and Globalist politicians won't be happy with you though.

If you like globalism, immigration, low wages and cheap shit so much, how about you take all of our Mexicans and Indians? No one wanted those jobs and it's for the good of the free market after all. ;^)

Of ethnic nationalism? I understand it just fine, guy.

It's called "disagreeing with you."

Your being of a particular ethnic descent does not entitle you to anything, at all, ever.

Same in Belgium:
Have a saying here 'The day you graduate you need to be 18 years old with 20 years of experience to get a job.'
>Gf has been looking for a job for months
>sending out mails, leaving resumés, going on interviews constantly
>Always tell her 'you're not the person we're looking for' or 'you don't have the qualifications'
>Even for entry level cassier jobs
>She went to college
>last time get sent away from another shit store because 've are looking for someone with MORE qualifications'
>Few days later enter store to shop
>
>
>They hired an Arab that doesn't even speak Dutch

My gf who completed college and has worked for several years and has always gotten goot referrals from her ex-employees has less qualifications than some immigrant that CAN'T EVEN SPEAK TO THE COSTUMERS........

Yeah, yeah. Muh government must protect our people from evil capitalists who exploit our poor proletariat. Good luck with that.

>can't find jobs
so non greeks can find jobs, while greeks can't? well that just means that greeks are not only lazy, but also incompetent

>Because Bulgaria is an ex commie shithole. The standard for wages and labour practices should not be Bulgaria.
Commodities, services and housing have always been cheap in Bulgaria, and only electronics were relatively expensive. And in the past several years the wages have doubled. And with the current growth rate we have, even electronics and cars won't be as expensive.

And that's because we're not a welfare state, and we have very low taxes, so foreign companies are actually investing here and creating jobs, despite the corrupt government.

Go and do it yourself.

Jews?

The answer is jews right? I'm not well read I'm just guessing that's the answer. Did i do good?

hey greekbro,

heard sex costs a sandwich there, that true?

yes

Remember that only GD can save your nation now.