OFFICIAL HOUSTON ROCKETS VS PHOENIX SUNS GAME THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FRXDPJQZ3k0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't expect to play the suns again so soon

didn't get his foot off the line

phoenix is already getting btfo

God bless whoever keeps making these Rockets threads.

Fuck last game's refs btw

no problem

just awful

get the rebound anderson

Guys, will we recover from losing two out of three games?

Its a long season so the rockets will be fine

R/a/wkits

And 1

anderson shooting lights out

Riceposter? Is that you?

I think it is

Merry belated Christmas to all the Rockets bros!

damn, nene. what a great dunk

merry christmas fellow rockets

the defense would be better if capela was healthy. They will just have to hold out until he gets back

I really need the Suns to keep losing so the front office will get the memo and embrace the tank. Speaking of, could the Rockets use Eric Bledsoe or Brandon Knight? Those two gotta get traded.

Beverley and D'Antoni have an underrated bromance

youtu.be/FRXDPJQZ3k0

>not betting on houston -13
I sincerely hope that you guys dont do this thing

The Rockets would prefer someone with a bit more height. Wilson Chandler would be great.

Gordon has been shit since last game. What the fuck

>Brandon Knight

I don't think there is a huge need for guards on the rockets desu. And they don't have a lot of trading chips. The biggest moving piece is brewer

What channel is this on?

I din't know why my computer green texted brandon knight

brewer sucks bro and the suns don't need wings

honestly wtf do the suns even need they have two solid guards, PJ and TJ on the wing and Tyson and Len guarding the paint

how are they the second or third worst team in the NBA

Anderson took all his power

comcast sportsnet houston

well they suns guy I was responding to wants to tank so brewer could help there but still

This. Not even a Suns fan, but on paper, Suns should be at least decent.

They need to stop pretending Brandon Knight can play point guard, they need to stop pretending that either PJ Tucker or TJ Warren is a starter on any other team, they need to stop acting like Alex Len is anything other than a back up big man right now, and they need to play some goddamn defense if they're gonna play at the pace they do, because they're second in the league in pace and 29th in Opponent Points Per Game.

To expand on this, they have an ORTG of 104.5 and a DRTG of 110.9

In other words, per 100 possessions, they lose by 6.4 points. The pace they play at means they average 100.7 possessions a game. In other words, their expected outcome is to lose every game by 6 points.

Step 1: Stop pushing the pace if you don't get back on defense. Step 2: Try actually playing some defense. Step 3: If your ballhandlers are even a little turnover prone(Bledsoe turns the ball over on 15% of his plays), don't push the pace because you get destroyed in transition, since, remember, they don't get back very well.

suns are slowly getting back in this

PJ is bad, TJ is young and inconsistent, Chandler is washed up, and Len is a bust. PJ and Chandler need to fuck off, Bledsoe and Knight need to get traded for some picks or a young player with potential. The Suns have this shitty half young half old roster right now and it doesn't work at all, they need to get rid of everyone over the age of 24 and focus on giving Booker + Bender all of the minutes + shots.

also what this guy said they're trying to be the Warriors when they dont have the talent or discipline to pull of that insane pace

can't afford to lose Harrell

Who da black referee? That nigga look like Gucci Mane

To be fair, two of the Suns starters are 20 or under, and naturally young players gravitate towards offense over defense. Also, Chandler is old for a center. Tucker and Bledsoe are alright with one on one defense, just inconsistent and don't understand rotations.

Also, how do you like Watson as a coach?

why would you foul there?

already making 3's early in the 3rd

get to 40

that basket was way too easy

>100 points before the 4th quarter

wew

they should just pull gordon and bev now

and chinanu is out there now. cant wait for these free throws

why don't more centers do that