Is it cheating to cuddle with your female friends?

is it cheating to cuddle with your female friends?
literally just cuddling

Honestly it depends on the intent And the emotions.

I considered it as such when I had a gf. She was allowed, I'm not that controlling, but I considered it wrong if I did it.

it's just nice
i havent really thought about it
and then thought about it and went hm this isnt cheating right

If you have to hide it then yes

WHAT A CUCK

Yes. And fuck off normalfag

She never fucked anyone else. Just felt it'd be wrong of me to deny her a little bit of physical attention by others.

I don't need that much of it, so why take it? Hell, I've been bone dry since she left me 1.5 years ago and I'm mostly fine. Better for women I don't bother them anyway.

this is the right answer
i wouldn't cuddle any other woman, it would upset my woman, i need to keep this particular woman

Not trying to be a cunt but majority of you people complain about not having a girlfriend and shit then you guys continue to use terms like "normalfag" "normie" "betafag" and shit

Like if you want to stop being virgins stop acting like virgins.
Yeah girlfriend doesn't cuddle up with dudes so I just thought I probably shouldn't either but it's just a nice thing to do but you know, I don't want to make girlfriend feel like shit so I don't

Yeah legit hey

I'm not gonna lie that seems a bit cucky but you know, to each their own I guess

don't be a selfish bitch let your boy friend cuddle with her and you too

No and yes.

No, cause nature wants you to do it, rewarding you with that sweet sweet oxytocin, and trying to trick you to copulate with her and spread your genes. Your thoughts will go there. Your thoughts are already there. If not your's, then her's are.

Yes, cause for our society to keep "working", our primal behaviors should be tamed. If you're cuddling with a female friend, you're going down a slippery slope and betraying that silent contract you have with society, and your current partner.
How would you feel if your partner would do it with a male friend ?

Either way, one of you will cheat at one point or another. Nature will always win, so enjoy what you have.

my girlfriend isn't selfish, she does get jealous but nothing to crazy she's just like "hey youre my boyfriend"
but yeah she is like 400 miles away im moving in with her in a month or so
she is great I love her so much she's just a chill person and logical she isn't retarded and doesn't do anything drastic she looks at situations logically but same time I think it would kind of annoy her or make her jealous but im not exactly cheating i think she would just prefer it to be her.

not if you have talked about it first and gf is ok with it, and vice versa.

if you haven't talked about it, then she would probably be unhappy if you did.

I know I'm not gonna cheat on her but you're right I shouldn't trust the friend just in case.
But at the same time the friend I was going to cuddle and didn't is fucking my bestfriend so I think it's fine. We are all just chilling.
But to be on the safe side I won't go there.
Thanks all.

How often do you cuddle with your male friends?

Bingo.

I would consider it cheating, yeah.

Not a relationship ender but if my girlfriend was cuddling with other guys there would be consequences.

Honestly if you want to cuddle other girls so badly then break up with your girlfriend.

Don't be that autistic fag who treats 2-3 women like shit and thinks he's Hugh Hefner.

movies n stuff
when i see em we hug
Nah it's just nice to cuddle while watching a movie that's all
I just don't really think about things too much cause I don't really mind
But that's just me I wasn't really considering the fact that the friend may think of it something more
Like if my girlfriend cuddled with her male friends id be right because it's just something to do, it's nice you know.

But then again that's just me
I asked gf she said she didn't really mind cause we're only cuddling it's not as if we are fucking.
I have no trust issue's or anything so yeah
I'm good.

I would be uncomfortable if my boyfriend cuddled another girl while we're dating

Is her cuddling with a nigger cheating?

Who cares?

>Implying all she did was cuddle
And even then you should have dropped her on the spot, you beta-nu male. Wtf is it with men ignoring their gut feelings there days.

yeah but if youre a girl on Sup Forums you must be insecure as fuck

If your SO isn't bothered by it, if you aren't bumpin and grinding, or tryna fuck. nah its cool

found the cuck

My gut feelings are usually wrong. And if she did more than cuddle than kudos to her, I wouldn't have been able to, I'm a worthless man in any stretch; I was happy enough to have her.

>implying it's not just some dumbfuck NEET larping as a grill

Wrong. If you can get her you can get a thousand other women of the same quality or even higher. This "I'm happy to have her because no one else wants me" mentality is toxic as fuck and it usually leads to you getting treated like shit by your oneitis, knock it off.

IMHO, don't do it if you'd get mad when your gf cuddles with one her guy friends

When my ex left me she was pretty clear that pity was the only thing that started us and kept us together for eight years. She's never lied before and not then.

What you say absolutely goes for most people, but trust me when I say there's no use for me.

yeah man thats the way i see it hey
we arent doing anything so its chill
nah im chill with it
not in a cuck way
in like a "yeah sure its fine" way
>implying i actually care whether or not theyre a girl or not?
yeah i know always trust ur gut but my gut is fine lol

would you let your gf cuddle with her guy friends?

Welp. Fucking hookers for the rest of your life is fine too. Just don't get depressed about it, they're just women and sex always comes at a cost.

Think of it this way OP:
> If you have to ask, Your gut is telling you it's not right.

I'd honestly feel bad for the hookers. They're people too.

Nah, it's just not for me anymore, I had my run

Yes

What kinda fucking normie cuckfag has female friends?!

Hey come on man, allow yourself to live a little.

They really don't care. They're just there to provide a service to you. Once you get that out of the way, you're in the clear to have some fun.

I do, but not at the detriment of others, hookers included.

If they don't care about fucking me they need serious help, that's self harm and I should not participate in self destruction. Sex work in and of itself is perfectly fine, have an Armenian shit in your mouth if you want to, but there is a level of debasement no person should willingly engage in.

Hooker here, can confirm. Just pay us and don't be a douche, we don't care about deformities/uglies. otherwise we wouldn't have any business anyway.

would you consider it cheating if your gf was cuddling with her male friends?

>If they don't care about fucking me they need serious help, that's self harm and I should not participate in self destruction.
Wow just kill yourself then and stop taking up all our oxygen you faggot Omega. No one feels sorry for you, you emotional man-bitch.

I'm not trying to make you feel sorry, just stating the facts.

And yeah I know I need to die. I failed just a couple of daya ago but next time I'll get it right. Sincerely thanks for seeing me for what I am.

>pity
>for eight years

No lol, that's a lie.

this

I've seen 50+ year marriages go on nothing but pity.

That she gave me eight was extraordinary, yes, but not unthinkable.

No, they go on out of co-dependence, whichever person is shittier tells themselves it's because they pity the other, but they are simply lying to themselves.

this