Post scenes that make you hungry.

What the fuck was that soup??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12E9X3mqZy0
allrecipes.com/recipe/222006/disneys-ratatouille/
youtube.com/watch?v=WRhBZFThs6I
youtube.com/watch?v=513je2VQZ2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't properly notice what the image was but as soon as I read the post this is exactly what I thought of. There really is just something about this scene.

Also, every time I see someone eating something off a knife this is the first thing I think of.

that LOTR scene with Denethor

fucking literally EVERY time Hannibal cooks something

This movie was basically one long hunger inducing commercial for cuban sandwiches

I'm a neet who lives off of pasta and beans. Everything makes me hungry

Heres some peasant food for you

*pheasant

yellow bell pepper or something

I like later in the movie when Tuco is eating, and he's cutting big chunks of bread with a knife

That scene in the Lion King where they're eating bugs looked delicious when I was a kid. Think it was more so the colour of them and I imagined them tasting like fruit pastels.

Looks like a kind of veggie stew.

also:
youtube.com/watch?v=12E9X3mqZy0

Great scene, you feel them eating.
So many films just imply eating,
trying to stay as in-explicit about it as possible.
It's annoying.

always makes me hungry.

>Saoirse will never make pastries for you

they never explained what this was, I thought it was multicolored pepperoni

Cartoon food is so appetizing.

The food scene in Hook.

thats because its a pretty well known dish that the movie is named after. Its thinly sliced eggplant, squash and zucchini with sauce.
allrecipes.com/recipe/222006/disneys-ratatouille/

Cuban sandwiches are the most disgusting pleb tier shit I've ever tasted in my life.

>thinly sliced eggplant, squash and zucchini with sauce.

That sounds disgusting.

weird

Always loved that scene in Mad Max II when Max is wiring that dog food into him and Gyro Captain is licking his big lips.

Getting to eat Ghibli food would be worth turning into a pig for.

Some of the most magical shit of all time right there.

Every fucking time

Aubergine(eggplant for amerifats), onion, tomato, and courgette(perhaps zucchini for amerifats)
salt, pepper, and garlic to season.
Plenty of olive oil.

I make a more genuinely peasant version of this fairly regularly.

lard ass detected

>I've only had chain restaurant Cubans

Obligatory

Any scene where Goku is wolfing tons of food down.

This show makes me hungry as hell. Not the best show, but I like it well enough.

>rewatch it
>the food has faces in them and other shit

The fuck Hook? Why?

Any Oceans Eleven scene with Brad Pitt

They always have him eating. In every film.
Why do they do this? Does he suggest it?
Is it an in joke between directors?

what the fugg

Can't believe the whole movie took place in the pizzeria

Because when he's not distracted by trivial things he's actually really bad at acting

Dunno, but I'm like him in terms of loving food and eating it at any situation, even though I'm in shape.

So what you're saying is that Brad Pitt can only convincingly chew food?

Sounds about right.

You're what my dad would call a grazer.

that grilled cheese sandwich kino with jon favreau

>it was a very good system

This took longer than I expected

just buy a damned mandoline already

Any harry potter great hall dinner scene

This scene made me so uncomfortable but everyone around me was laughing their asses off.

What a shitty movie

/r/ing Jon Flavreau making a grilled cheese

I'll watch gangster films just for the cooking scenes

Even though they barely show the actual food listening to the waiters describe it in American Psycho always makes me hungry

>squid ravioli
>swordfish meatloaf
>herbed french fries

jesus christ, rich people have shit taste

That shit for real ? I thought it was a children's cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRhBZFThs6I

They don't even eat it

this scene and when McNulty and Bunk are eating a bunch of crabs and cracking beers in the interrogation room

It's all musty and shit and there's newspaper and carapaces everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=513je2VQZ2c

>Oh fuck me

A kid's movie called Sausage Party? Are you retarded?

thats actually sort of supposed to be the point. All the food in the movie and the book is a satire of yuppie restaurant food.

The kids don't have to take the joke, the title could just be a private joke for adults to be more willing to accompany children, teh same way they sometimes drop adults jokes in animated movies.

nothing made me want to live in the Harry Potter world than all the comfy food scenes

Unironically agreeing. If it was raw, gross. But cooked, mmm

A kid's movie that was rated R? And had marketing saying specifically that it was NOT a kid's movie? Fuck off.

this

make way plebs

I had no idea, just saw some posters of it in the subway. Who was the target audience of the film then ?

What is this? A feast for ants?

People that like movies with Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, James Franco and Michael Cera

stoners and reddit

MILK
I
L
K

At first I thought OP said "angry" but when I saw all the replies were related to food I reread the OP and realised he said "hungry".

haha

Absolutely Degenerate

jurassic park when the two kids sit down to eat before the fucking raptors show up

also willy wonka when they go into that outdoor looking room where the poor fat kid gets sucked up the chocolate fountain

>jon favreau is actually a pretty good director/actor when not doing big budget shit

Why are blockbusters such cancer today anons?

>he thinks Chef is a good movie
middlebrow af

The part in We're Back! when they eat all the hot dogs

People that like Seth Rogan.

Not trying to bust your balls here but did you walk into this movie blind. I mean a quick search would've let you know what it's about. Plus the R, very hard R, rating. I always check out movies before viewing.

I liked it. Fuck you haters.

Oh go watch Downtown Abbey you pompous cunt. It was a nice little movie.

I didn't watch it actually.

That's what all Chef fans say, their innocent little movie is too insignificant to critique. Our movie is bad but please just let it go! It's a personal film for Christ's sake!

Ok then. Well don't take kids to see it.

I've seen it onc . But you people shit all over it for no reason. I shouldn't expect more from this board. Buncha self important basement dwellers here.

I'd rather show them cool stuff from my youth then get disappointed as they dislike it and go watch clickbaits on their mom's tablet instead.

Poor Kurt

>ywn eat soup with a giant wooden spoon

Op here. I started this thread and then left it because nobody was responding. Thanks for the help.

There was a scene in the Gnomes cartoon where they find a boy and give him a bowl of some white soup and it always made me hungry, bit I've never been able to find an image of it.

I shit all over it because it's bad.

man, when i was a kid i wanted to eat that shit so badly

ALL the food in Zombie Island.

Big Night.

Big motherfucking Night

That scene makes tomatoes look tastier than they really are

Pic related. Also the eggs at the end. Holy shit. I'm hungry just thinking about that movie.

>white soup

I've got news for you user, that ain't soup