sup Sup Forums,

how do you guys shave?

a). crotch

b). crotch + a bit of legs with crotch area

c). dont shave, cause you a faggot

so which one?

c, because unlike OP I'm not a faggot or some pathetic left coast numale

D) Trim

Use clippers for my bumhole and electric razer for the rest. I don't attempt that on my nuts anymore, they aren't hairy anyway

this

faggot

or this, works either way

Buzzer for the top and legcrotch area so it leaves stubble and I don't look 5.

Razor on balls in warm shower, easy as fuck.

Hey OP you want all your hair gone?

I use Harry's but I'm sure there's other good options. I hang out in the shower for like 15 minutes, get myself moisturized by the water. Then I put the stuff on. There's the Harry's gel and there's also the female store brand coconut shaving stuff, they both work good for me.

I shave into the grain, not against it, not yet. I get the hairs like a bomb, missing some.

My second time around I get the rest of the hairs going against the grain. You'll bleed a little your first time doing this unless you're great at shaving. It won't hurt. If you're like me, it'll be worth it.

Shave your ass first if you're not a fatass.

My size, shaved ass is a fucking blessing. shit goes through, nothing left behind. Perfect.

I've heard some people claim it messes with their sweat ecosystem or some shit. All those people were fat as fuck.

get a fucking bidet too you little faggot

Clean shave shaft trim pubes leave legs

Yeah fuck shaving legs, they grow back so god damn fast

Any tips for shaving ballsack?

C, i dont shave, cause you a faggot.

E.) Shave fucking everything because I don't wanna be a legbeard

faggot virgin

>'legbeard'

dont wanna be like a woman tho

quality thread, im off to work

Maybe i do, you don't know me, plus, thigh high socks are warm af.

fuck shaving anything. i have long hair, a beard and hairy pits, balls, legs
also my gf likes it so who's the faggot

This because given my body hair, if shaved my crotch it would look like a no man's land

I use a razor for shaving everything except arms, legs and armpits. And I use an electric razors beard trimmer attachment to shave armpits.

Cute