Been thinking of getting castrated Sup Forums

Been thinking of getting castrated Sup Forums.

Ever since my ex left me more than a year ago I have not had sex, flirted or had any looks thrown my way. Make no mistake I fully understand why: I'm fat, my hairline is receding, I utterly hate myself and I have no money. There is no way I have any other value than as a friend.

So I'm thinking, why not remove the prime source of my frustrations? I am pretty sexually frustrates but most of that is due to androgens polluting my veins. Without a sex drive I wouldn't miss it and it might also help me be a little more calm in life as it is.

Anyone know how to get a doctor to approve this? I'm 28 so age shouldn't really be an issue, I'm past my prime anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burdizzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it if you dont care to reproduce or have sex, really up to you

Yes i agree do it

At least live stream it you worthless faggot

True but my doctor has been refusing the treatment on grounds of my depression and shit. I want to know if I can have it done anyway. I'd do it myself if I wasn't such a gigantic pussy but alas, I'm fucking weak and don't think I could bear cutting through those tissues one by one myself.

Well just do it before you really harm yourself man

As get pro help not by yourself

Also have you seen a therapist

I hope somewhere someone wants to do it. Thing is, without gender disphoria or cancer of the sack no doctor considers it a necessary treatment. I could fake GD but then I'd be put on estrogen too and I'm not gunning to be a woman, I just want to be made asexual.

Also yes, several my entire life. It doesn't really help as they try and bolster my self esteem which is useless because my self esteem might be low, but it's accurate.

>androgens
show dick, it can't be that bad

Dude I know this doesn't sound ideal, but I was in a bad place after my wife left me for another dude. Didn't have sex for over a year, sexual frustration didn't help the depression. Get a hooker. You won't feel good about yourself after, but sometimes all you need is to bust a nut. After I eased alot of that built up tension building myself back up became easier

Try gay sex

Only do it if you're going to post pics, faggot.

It's not very good, also, been trying to upload a picture but Sup Forums does not accept anything over 2mb.

I thought of it but there are two caveats. The first major one is money, I can't afford a whore. The second one is also pretty big: I'd feel too sorry for her having to bear through sex with me, prostitute or no she can do better with her clientele.

There, managed to compress it. As I said, it's not good.

I know your pain OP.

>340lbs
>4.5in erect
>0 sex drive
>196/200 autismo score
>Live off NEETbux and GBP
>Pushing 30
>Had to move back in with parents
>Unemployable
>Hair started going grey at 12

Have you tried drugs and alcohol OP? Really throwing myself into addiction and shutting out the world worked for me after a 10 year long relationship crumbled.

Is that at full attention?

Alcohol is a large part of what ruined the one relationship I was fated to have. Right now I'm actually busy quitting drinking.

No, this is at full lack of attention. Didn't feel like quickly trying to fluff it up.

if sad face emoji had a dick/10

your to stupid to live, just die

That's my second plan so you might get your wish.

At least you're not mutilated. Quit drinking and learn to love the gym.

What do you do for a living?

no, i mean that, if you cant improve yourself then you have no chance at survival,
you are the only thing that can make you better,
everything is born pathedic and weak, it is up to each of use and ourselves alone to be strong, and make ourselves what we need to succeed.
either become the monster that crafts the world you wish to see or die, chose today .

You don't look hopeless fat. Get some exercise and try again.

Also as for the hairline, learn to work with what you have. I suggest shaving your head Jason Statham style.

You don't need much money for both user. Learn to improve and appreciate yourself first and trust me, the pussy will follow

Burdizzo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burdizzo
Post the video afterwards

My hairline started getting noticeable around 23 and can confirm Stathaming it up boosted my self image heaps and it translated into other aspects of my life.

Shave it OP, easy maintenance and never have to pay for a barber again.

Right now, nothing. Been suicidally depressed and also I am both too dumb and too old for most if not all minimum wage jobs. I volunteer but that's not a job.

Can't really afford a gym.

Athlean-x on jewtube. Guy has some exercises you can do at home
Also has a website that I haven't checked out.
If you just want to lose weight it's just about jogging/running and not eating more than you burn anyway, real simple shit.

Psyop thread

Yeah I know that. Lost 40lbs already just by eating right. Still 187lbs at 5'11" though, so not even remotely person-shaped yet.

OK OP if you actually want to get castrated you could do alcohol injections. Get some high concentration grain alcohol like Everclear and some insulin needles and inject 15c into each nut. The needle will hurt when it goes through the scrotal skin but you will only feel some slight pressure as it enters the testicle. There will be a strong feeling of pressure when you inject all 15c and it seems like a large amount but trust me. After a few weeks your nuts will shrivel up and become hard and dead then just go to the doctor, they'll remove them for you.

Did you even bother to read the replies he's gotten?

I'll look into this. I won't accept medical advice on a Mongolian arrow fletching forum wholesale but it at least sounds doable.

Thanks for the tip!

>my achievements
>my flaws to compensate, I cannot have done well
Shut the fuck up dude, be proud of it at least.

Don't cut your nuts off man its gonna lead to suicide that, we need out testicles to keep our hormones balanced and it keeps mean mentally healthy to have the correct amount of testosterone. Fuck off your still in your prime shit even when you make it to 40 you still have 40+ years after that if you take care of yourself. Just excercise eat right and stop feeling sorry for your self. I am currently doing this for my self and its working so trust me

>Reply
Get your life together.... Simple as that. Get motivated you fat fuck... get off your ass and make something of your life

You don't have to get physically castrated. You can go to a psychiatrist and get antidepressant who will get rid of your libido.

Get out with Shadcancer

This... however your libido will come back slowly.
I don't want to fap all the time but a couple times a week. Other wise i get bad sexual frustration...

I'll be proud once I reach normalcy, but I do appreciate the support, thanks.

A lot of the resources I read said that many men who get castrated actually feel far better. No sense of competition or heightened emotions, just a pervasive calm.

Now I understand no one would give up sex for that but as I'm already pretty fated not to have sex anymore, why bother?

It might surprise you but there's actually a rather large Eunuch community online and alcohol injections are a fairly common method. I'm not saying it's 100% safe since I'm not a doctor but I did it and while it wasn't pleasant I have an empty sack to show for it.

Life's a bitch. People are overrated. Dont mutilate yourself. One day your gonna wish you could still fuck when the occasion rises. Try all kinds of drugs. Get drunk. Just go do something. Anything. Life's short. Fuck shit up before you clock out. Go wild.

I've been on 40mg Citalopram daily for three years before I quit, it didn't help my libido much, still high.

then change.

or get some hormones inhibitor

I'll definitely look into that! It does seem potentially unsafe as, well, the alcohol would still enter the blood stream and all that. All in all I'm cautious but if it's the only way to do it I'll consider it.

DON'T do it faggot. do some pushups, take grooming tips from other balding bros above. i believe in you. trust me, i haven't gotten laid in a long time either but castration is not worth it.

look into the mirror and tell yourself you are a sexy beast. it's true if you believe it.

You could probably fix a big part of your depression by just doing some exercises

Sidenote, completely serious, your description of yourself indicate signs of autism.

Not just signs, been diagnosed at 4. All the more reason to retreat: even one of my therapists said someone with autism disorder in any capacity should not get involved in any form of intimacy as we're inherently toxic and emotionally worthless. I believe him.

I didn't experience any feelings of drunkenness when I did it but as I said I'm no doctor. I will say I did the injections in multiple places on each testicle all in one sitting. Im currently on testosterone injections weekly, I tried the whole eunuch calm thing but I didn't like the Weight gain and hot flashes. If you do this you will need to be on hormones of some sort to maintain your bone density. A low dose of estrogen works or if you're like me I'm on full doses of testosterone so I'm still basically fully functional down there minus the whole reproduction thing.

Sounds like a shit and biased therapist tbh
I'd get a second opinion if I were you, but if I'm guessing correctly you've already heard otherwise. You just take the shitty news to heart, because it fits your depressed way of thinking

But that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? The testosterone injections I mean.

My problem isn't that I don't want to reproduce, society settled that one for me, my problem is that I simply don't want to feel the slightest sexual attraction anymore: it's a temptation and frustration with no way of alleviating it fully so why bother?

I want rid of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but eunuchs have sexual attractions

He was that institution's autism expert, he said he tells all his patients that. In his case it was more to dissuade than to harm, to just teach us to accept that intimacy as an autist can only lead to one or two parties ending up hurt.

Others have always dodged the issue, none of them has ever been openly positive.

People get castrated for different reasons. If youre looking for the eunuch calm consider trying chemical castration first before you get your balls removed. It gets the same results but it's just temporary. If you find you like it go for the real deal.

Have you considered having your spinal cord severed? You wont have to ever work again and the world takes pity on you. Shits sweet bro.

Some do some don't, when I was off testosterone I was basically asexual. I couldn't get hard and honestly didn't feel any desire. You can still feel close to people but it's more platonic.

I've considered snapping the vertebrae in my neck by tying a rope around it and dropping a certain height.

Nahw I wouldn't be happier as a paraplegic.

put a gun in your mouth and paint the ceiling, faggot.

I'm Dutch. You manage to get me a gun and it's done yesterday.

Im just ugly. I cant even make online dating work. I had Tinder for weeks and never got a match. Im not kidding you. Im utterly ugly and have no chance to ever get a gf again in my life.
It sucks, because i even lost a lot of weight, bought new clothes, etc.

But mancastration sounds stupid.

reach for the benadryl and down the bottle

This just gives you a very difficult hallucinogenic trip.

I'm handsome but entally fucked...also physically fuced. but woeb treat me nice so thats a plus

Don't listen to all of these faggots OP, none of them give a shit about you as a human. Start seeing a therapist and try joining a social hobby or group to meet friends. Try building a skill up and becoming the good at it. You will surprise yourself at your personal value. Trust me, you are still a young guy and have plenty of reproducing years ahead. Also get off this site, it's full of degenerates who don't have good advice.

Hurry up and do it, faggot.

Some of us would be lucky to even have an EX.

Kill yourself while you're at it.

options:
1 - beat you hormones with logic. 2 - beat your hormones with castration. 3 - find way to accept hormones.

I considered all 3 for a time. Went with # 3. Got laid plenty since.