Is there anyone more cucked than atheists (agnostics too)?

Is there anyone more cucked than atheists (agnostics too)?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLEtd4MHYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, how is the Amazing Atheist cucked? He actively fights against Islam and Feminism. He has some fucked up fetishes, but as a person he isn't cucked.

People who still believe in Jewish folk tales and imaginary friends as an adult.

Right, this guy is a total cuck.

Nah, though they tend to be more cucked than average. Not every atheist or agnostic is trying to be edgy though, most just don't take things at face value without proof.

Or how about this guy? He was a complete SJW cuck! Those damn fedora tippers!

I don't even know what religion to follow.

It's literally a lucky dip, you've got to put your hand into the hat and hope you pick out the right one.

>cucked isnt related to fucked up fetishes
it's like the word has lost all its meaning

I don't believe in a god or anything, but I wouldn't ever call myself an atheist now. Similar to feminism. Yes, I support women's rights, but I don't want to be associated with the freak and far leftists who control it now.

>2016
>not being Atheist
Are you a nigger or what?

Monotheists.

Official theological cuck power rankings:
Most cucked to least cucked:
>Catholics
>Orthodox
>Protestants
>Islamists
>Jews
>Hindus
>Neopagans
>Neoatheists (scientists)
>Wiccans
>Satanists (devil worshipers)
>Traditional pagans
>Satanists (LaVeyan/atheistic)
>Atheists

The more gnostic you claim to be the more cucked you are, also. A ""gnostic"" atheist is more cucked than an agnostic atheist, for example.

"My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets."

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

Nothing more cuck than pretending to be religious so you seem cooler on Sup Forums.

Feminism is not supporting womne's rights, it's supporting equality, if you support that, you are a leftists cuck.

Circumcised Americans Christians...

Look at this redpilled Christian! Totally not cucked at all! m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLEtd4MHYs

Your right hes not a cuck since he doesnt have gf

You could follow none, in the hope that, if there is a god /and/ an afterlife that that god is just and would prefer sincere unbelief over insincere belief.

Most atheists nowadays are not tax payers.
They drink cheap alcohol, vegetate all day and waste state money.

Racism is a sin tho, stereotypes are a great sin.

Well, if you want to use that argument, he literally isn't a cuck because, to my knowledge, he's never raised another man's child.

>they drink cheap alcohol

So they pay tax then, specifically VAT. What a silly generalization.

Get fucked, Religion is all bollocks. Even 'Christian' America has it wrong, worshipping the King of the Jews...

Jesus was the fucking Alpha Jew, its no wonder he managed to bullshit people so well. The King Jew, his bullshit lasts 2000 years. I bet he died rich as fuck, living in a palace next to the local roman commander he had bought off.

All religion is bollocks, and having the guts to stand up and say 'Get fucked you pedo forgiving, homo bellends' is in no way 'cucked'.

And being an atheist doesn't mean you are automatically a liberal dickhead, liberalism is just another religion in all but name. Same bullshit.

Daily reminder that atheists don't believe in things like virtue, honor, and honesty since there is no scientific evidence for such things

Yeah, religious people.

Family member recommended watching some Armored Skeptic shit. Is it actually good or atleast funny or am I going to be watching Banana man 2.0?

>"actively fights"
>sits in his basement surrounded by drug paraphernalia making whiny videos as his primary source of income

oh he's fighting all right.

While you drink overpriced alcohol paid by your child beggar ring.

Praise the Lord.

Atheists should be honest and admit they don't have any answers. Agnostics, the honest kind, are still searching and have nothing to do with Atheism with a capital "A".

Cucktholics

Daily reminder that religious people don't believe in things like virtue, honour and honesty, since their retarded books say pretty much everything is a sin, and they ignore it because it would be too hard to follow it.

And don't compare human traits to worshipping a god.

You're on Sup Forums. If there is a more cucked group of men on the Internet, I say we raid their boards.

>He actively fights against Islam and Feminism
Yet he still support several stupid feminist ideas aswell as wanting to take in muslim "refugees"

Well, what other method is there to fight it? What specifically are you doing to fight it? If the answer is nothing, then that makes you more cucked than he is.

>agnostics have a lower birthrate than even atheists who are still way below replacement rate
>yfw atheists and agnostics will die out without a few generations

He does though. He's not involved with the FtM tranny anymore.

he's good against islam and feminists but he's also a bernie voter and antiwhite

also a homosexual

Very true, there are no 100% concrete answers simply because no one can go back, take a look and go 'Oh yeah, so thats how it fuckin started'.

But science provides a more logical 'guess' than GOD DID IT. God seemed to do a lot of shit, until we gained the ability to record things. Now, shit only happens when there are no cameras around. Convenient!

'Agnostic' is not a theological position. It's an expression of doubt.

There is a lot more to "God did it" than simply "God did it".

no.
it's weird that 'god of the gaps' is shit on, but 'perfectly rational naturalistic explanation of the gaps' is kosher

Getting involved in actual, local politics, and not quasi-political YouTube drama. Most of the people he directs his videos to are already convinced of whatever he's speaking about anyway and simply using him and other, similar online personalities to fuel their confirmation bias.

Not really. Light? God did it. Animals? God did it. Billions of stars? Yup, God did that too.

After genesis, he does get really fuckin lazy though. Why bother flooding the earth when he can just blink mankind out of existence. If there is a god, hes really shitty at his job.

Just because a leftist sees feminism as cancer doesn't mean he's worth a damn.

How is he anti-white? He is not pro-white, that's accurate, but that doesn't automatically make him anti-white.

he had an open marriage when he was married full cucked

If I remember correctly he made some anti-white videos at one point and he has some old videos where he makes fun of southerners

It literally means to be "without knowledge", which is true. All of us are without knowledge. This is where faith comes into the picture. If an agnostic can't abide with the idea of faith and trusting in God, he remains an agnostic. If his heart and mind is completely closed to the idea, then he is in danger of drifting towards Atheism, which is more like a mental disease than a principled philosophy.

A mentally healthy person should have no quarrel with the possibility of a Supreme Being existing. It harms literally no one.

>but as a person he isn't cucked.

>Yes, I support women's rights
you are already cucked

Well yeah...it does harm people. The percentage of population that are in the wrong religion, they get to burn in hell for eternity.

I hope there is a god, and he's one of the obscure religions. Rastafarian or something.

i'm an agnostic (i guess?) and i want to believe in god but it's just hard to fully believe either side at the moment

What an absolutist and reductionist thing to say. You've clearly already chosen your religion. I don't see why you should spite Christians for believing in the Bible. To each his own.

>All religion is bollocks, and having the guts to stand up and say 'Get fucked you pedo forgiving, homo bellends' is in no way 'cucked'.
>being an atheist doesn't mean you are automatically a liberal dickhead

I see this problem/question all the religions are trying to solve as a super complex equation that nobody came close to solving yet.

Sometimes a faggot appears and yells "THE RESULT IS 5!" and other faggots bandwagon and you get a cult like Christianity where everyone is yelling "THE RESULT IS 5!" but when you ask them to show you how exactly they solved it they tell you to shut the fuck up and believe.

Then some other faggot emerges who yells "IT'S 14!" and calls his cult Islam or whatever. Same shit when you ask them about the steps to solution.

Atheists just admit they didn't solve shit yet and don't just pull results out of their ass to troll for attention and profit.

Why are you trying to place this false dichotomy between science and God. All science does is prove God. The most common example:The Big Bang Theory suggests that if we trace backwards the expansion of the universe, all of space, time and matter is condensed into an increasingly smaller volume, until all of matter and space is condensed into a point - essentially nothing. So we have that all of space, time and matter came into existence at once from nothing. There could be no natural causes since nothing existed before this, so there must be a supernatural cause. God fits this definition.

>he made some anti-white videos at one point

He made anti-racist videos. Not the same thing.

>and he has some old videos where he makes fun of southerners

Not anti-white.

>Agnostics too

I can't help being an indecisive twat, m8.

Belief is a journey that takes some people their whole lives. Some start out like you and end up there too. Keep your heart and your mind open.

>accept the universe is not necessarily as one wants it
>don't need the security blanket of belief that the universe is secretly conspiring to give you everything you want
>don't think people should be in power because they claim God speaks to them
>cucked

>we don't know, therefore the explanation must be supernatural

It's cute that you think you're any smarter than a cave-dwelling troglodyte just because you learned how to work a keyboard. In truth your thought patterns are identical to that of a Papua New-Guinean tribesman.

I just use Agnostic simply because no one can hate you for it.

>not believing in ghosts in the sky make you cucked

Guess I'll be a cuck then, Christfag.

Hell is the furthest point away from God in all of creation. In theory, if an atheist went to hell, he wouldn't even notice the difference. He'd be surrounded by feminists and subhumans and get cucked all day long. He'd chase empty materialist dreams and slave away all day in Satan's cubicle farms. The moment of horror would be in realizing his situation, which would occur just often enough to inflict the maximum amount of misery, but not so often that he continually remembers that he's in hell.

Even so, who said it's the biblic God and not Chthulu? Who said it's sentient? And if so, he could be some super advanced civilization achieving some kind of collective intelligence, powerful enough to create entire universes.

Also "faith" means nothing, except orwell style double think so you can meme yourself into accepting something that you know it's bullshit. On the other hand, materialism and reductionism (aka atheism) end up in paradoxes much like theism.
Science and spirituality should walk together, and one should strengthen the other.

Letting your moral compass and your beliefs be guided by some old semitic book or by some fat guy on youtube taking stuff from Dawkins' books is the definition of cuckoldry and mental ineptitude and laziness.

People just like to accept pre cooked bullshit, no matter how outrageously false they are

There is no such thing as an Atheist.
God has Revieled himself to all men, but they supress the truth in there unrighteousness

Romans 1:18-20
In supressing the truth, they create a world view which leads to absurdity. That is why it is written that it is a Fool who says in his heart there is no God!

How do you define God? If you'd call the force that made the universe God, God must exist. But what's the proof for everything else, like the Garden of Eden or heaven?

Refer to this

I knew it.

At least you admit your intellectual-cowardice.

>believing in a magical sky dad is the ultimate red pill yo, I'm so alpha that I need to believe someone is going to punish me even after I'm dead so I behave like a good little boy

Top fucking kek.

Revelation from the God you know exists.

Not an argument

Are you retarded m8, read what I said again. There was no nature. All of space, time and matter came into existence at once - this is einstein's theory of relativity says. Before the big bang there was no natural law or nature, so how could the universe be brought into existence when there can be no natural causes because no natural law or space/time/matter exists. Its supernatural by definition.

1. Jesus was Christian.

2. TWO sticks.

yes, but can you know anything to be true in your worldview?

>Christcucks probably.

Christianity is a form of Judaism.

are you an atheist?

Funnily enough christians don't seem to care about agnostics. I've seen athiests get riled up about it though, had one try and categorize into specific agnostics.

Because I believe in it, it must be true?

I know the universe exist. I don't think it's nice or benevolent.

You don't know what there was or was not. No one does.

A book is hardly revealing himself. I support christian faith since it prevents worshipping the govt as your highest power and provides a good moral standard, but belief just ain't happening here.

Christianity didn't exist until ~300 years after Jesus' purported death. By definition, he cannot have been a Christian.

Though even if he was, Christianity is but another form of Judaism.

>let me quote from this completely fictional book i wrote to support my argument

Do you actually believe what you just posted proves or contributes anything?

Are you an atheist?

Yes, clearly everyone is aware that the religion your mommy and daddy told you to believe is the ultimate truth. They're suppressing the truth because they're big fat meanies and not special little snow flakes like you.

>Christcucks are this delusional

>Jesus was Christian.
You mean Yeoshua Bin Yussuf?
Right, totes not jewish

Of course not; there's no such thing as an atheist.

Are you a professed Atheist?

Depends on what you think that means. Crazy people tend to have their own definitions of words and i have a hunch you are one.

see

>There is no such thing as an Atheist.

I agree with you.

There is such a thing as people who read a novel from the last page first, because they want to feel like they know what's going on. Atheists are basically these sorts of people. They don't know what religion is all about and they want to be smug and write people off.

In a way I can understand. Imagine living your whole life without feeling any kind of spiritual feeling ever. You would be jealous of people too.

atheism is the GOAT religion. if you believe in god (emphasis on the lower case) you are a cucked faggot nigger muslim jew

Do you profess Athiesm, do you have an atheistic world view?

Of course not, there's no such thing as atheism. You said it yourself.

No im not, Im a christian

No, Christianity is a separate religion. Simply because it branched out of Judaism does not make it Judaism. It would be easier to argue about the number of sticks this particular Christian died on than what his religious affiliations were.

Good so you agree with me then, so now you can Repent of your sins and accept Christ.

Good for you i guess.

Are you a Christian?