How will you celebrate when this piece of shit dies this year of "natural causes"?

How will you celebrate when this piece of shit dies this year of "natural causes"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lplhIxgtVH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by checking em

By acting like an Ivy League manchild and still complaining about people using the wrong pronouns or being nazis because they disagree with me

By killing you.

I hope you die in your sleep.

me too. peaceful way to go. i hope he has at least 90 years of a satisfying life first, though.

ah who am I kidding? we won't last that long with global warming on our doorstep

I don't want to sound like a climate change denier, but I think we will die to ideologues way before that happens

Dem trips.

Word

So, that pic means "libtards" are exploring the space while you retards are still fucking your sister/moms and reading your bibles?

>Look son a partisan, divided and conquered like some kind of retarded faggot

Enjoy being cucked for the rest of your conditioned life

>conservatives looking into space kek
Pretty sure that's against your religion

MUDKIP IS A PRETTY COOL GUY, EH, SHOOTS ALIENS AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING.

I'll celebrate by walking the streets chanting "president pence!"

By gang fucking his wife.

They don't actually *read* those bibles....

It's sad to watch denial devolve into delusions...

>bible
it's more of a pick and chose kind of thing, also a tool for victimization, tax right offs, and blaming the negative effects of capitalism / environmentalism on.

This. Any time this 8th grade bullshit starts I can only think that the jews fucking got to them, conservative or liberal.

Don't you guys get it OP?

>YOU GUYS LOST
>LOST
>O
>S
>T

No amount of crying will change that. Get the fuck over it and be a constructive human bean and help us put this nation back on the right track.

much partying

Why do you keep complaining about Trump when -you-

(You)

got him elected

>>back on the right track

We'd have to get rid of you and your traitorous kind.

I'm anti two party / bipartisanism power sustainment. Oh, I don't think we lost, I think our fight has just begun, my simple minded conditioned friend. Just because you are easy to put a party before your country, doesn't mean everyone else is.

You will lose.

I can't wait to burn every spineless democrat and idiot republican at the stake. We need reform, and it involves getting rid of every indoctrinated retard that's part of the bipartisan systme.

be terrified of the wrath of his faggot vice president, who believes that electroshock therapy cures gayness.

FUCKING THIS

"everyone who hates trump or the right is a libtard"

Everyone who spouts this retarded bullshit should get brain cancer.

Won't it be nice when boomers like him are dead?

This has been reported to the FBI. This is a clear this post has made it clear that you are in some way or another a threat to our president and therefor the free world.

>he thinks he's intellectually superior because he doesn't believe in the two party system

How the fuck do you think anything gets done in Washington? 60+ liberal green tea parties does not equal cooperation on major policy goals. In short, you lose the two party system and all of congress is a clusterfuck of uncorrelated hap-hazardous agendas.

look get the fuck over it. hillary lost. we are taking this country back MAGA!!!

Retards like you are the reason why everyone decided to elect him.

>inb4 she got the popular vote

No sweetie, she cheated and rigged the vote.

A Catholic priest proposed the big bang theory.

There is a working observatory at the Vatican.

Many modern scientific discoveries have been made by catholics.

Try harder, faggot.

I never was a fan of Trump. He's a neocon who sucks Israel's dick. Definitely not a fan of anything the left has had to offer for a long time, but Antifa and Red Guard can kill themselves. Fuck commies, fuck anarchists.

>implying anything gets done now with the 2-party system

It's meant to distract you, the masses, and everyone involved, retard. It's convoluted on purpose so that the Rothschilds and company can take all the power they desire

There is a working observatory at the Vatican.

Try again.

Yes, so all of civilization can breakdown around us while you new generation faggot focus on social justice agendas. I for one hope you'll be one of the first one to be killed and raped by the packs of roaming while niggers.

keep whining while we true americans win. sorry no more hand outs to you and your loser friends. try earning something in your life for a change like our president. deal with it!

So much edge.

You're a faggot.

Catholics tend to be democrats, which are still stupid, but not as retarded as repubs. Try again, homo

You didn't get the man you wanted, but the man you deserved. The trash you have in your universities was, believe it or not, pretty responsible for the election of this clown.

Still at least it could have been worse if you can believe that.

exploring uranus faggot

I bet you have compelling evidence for lizard overlords as well. Jesus, just fucking listen to yourself. Read some actual policy reform and the measures that are passed, it's all public fucking domain.

yeah youre right. a wimpy jew could have won

>Implying everyone who opposes Trump is a faggot liberal in some safe space university

Indoctrinated scum

+1

Just look at these worthless assholes

youtube.com/watch?v=lplhIxgtVH0

No, universities are dominated by democrats. That's a pretty well-known fact.

>gets told
>throws the lizardmen argument
Isn't that more on the side of Alex Jones and the like?

Try harder, sonny jim.

I've sold 1st startup and already on my second hitting series A valuation. I probably own more net than you're whole family, yet here you are, complaining about poor people lol. True Americans put COUNTRY over PARTY you fucking cucked conditioned piece of shit. Fucking facebook / google "expert".

Go get a real education, your uncle doesn't know more about foreign policies than a PHD in political science.

Really? Oh yea, a two party sustainment system where nothing gets done because there is no middle party is fucking awesome! Not only that, unlimited terms gives our congress plenty of time to be corrupted by corporations, yay!! I love your retarded logic faggot.

They also killed galileo for discovering that jupiter had moons, yay!

I oppose trump and I'm not a faggot liberal in some safe space university. I'm saying that they were pretty effective at converting people with their whining.

You don't seem to get what I'm getting at. Course they're dominated by democrats, that's the point. These people got awful obnoxious. If I had to stand these people all day, I would vote against them as hard as I could even if it didn't benefit me that much.

>edumacation is bad, I use facebook to find out whats really going on

Can you just die? for the sake of the species.. just die

>When a controlled opposition disguised as a white nationalist group makes Antifa look even worse

That's sad. Really sad.

Spencer is still a shabbos goy, though. Don't get me started on that Lauren Southern bitch. She's nothing but a YouTuber collecting shekels, because it's hip to be anti SJW now. Even Laci Green switched tactics.

>political spectrum is black and white
fucking die off already

not everyone that wants that clown ousted is a liberal

yes they are, if you don't like the right or republicans you're a bleeding heart libtard. My grandpa said so on facebook.

>human bean

You must be shit posting, son.

90% of Sup Forums and 100% of /pol just posted

I got told? Aw sweetie, do you not understand how to read new laws that are passed through congress? They can be lengthy and hard to understand if you are simple.

> Don't get me started on that Lauren Southern bitch. She's nothing but a YouTuber collecting shekels, because it's hip to be anti SJW now.

Lauren has been antiSJW before it was a hip thing. She's pretty manipulative, but she's not hopping into that bandwagon at all.

Laci is not exactly hopping into it either, she's waiting for a reaction. She's the same kind of filthy cunt. She hasn't apologized yet for calling big groups of people "mysoginists".

I wouldn't give a shit about spencer, he just needs a dose of irrelevance.

Really, there -is- a lot of worthless fucktards on "both" (we know there's more than 2, but still) sides but I can't help but laugh at some guy trying to beat one of his ilk because he's not completely disguised like the rest of those perpetual hoodie cowards and coffee shop revolutionaries. We don't need those people bringing down society more than anyone else.

>I've sold 1st startup and already on my second hitting series A valuation. I probably own more net than you're whole family

Having to validate yourself before making your point show just how self-conscious you are about how poor you actually are mate.

>Really? Oh yea, a two party sustainment system where nothing gets done because there is no middle party is fucking awesome!

A middle party? Really? Lead us to the promise land with this utopian middle party that can make EVERYBODY happy lmao, kid be quiet, the grown ups are discussing politics.

>Implying that shit ain't fake busy work, to keep the govt busy, and the indoctrinated happy
LOOOOOOL git fucked. You enjoy getting told, don't you dirty girl?

>sorry no more hand outs to you and your loser friends
Oh I was referencing his post here , I know it's difficult for some people to click on the post I responded to. Tech savvyness isn't as abundant as it should be.

There are other jobs for you though.

It's totally the Republicans who are the violent and unhinged ones.

Prove what I said wrong then faggot.

There should be at least 5 major parties actually. Two party systems always fail. You're not an adult lol

Go back to conservatard facebook groups you fucking cuck. Stay away from college, that shit won't get you anywhere.

wrong, he came up with the idea of the "superatom," that everything came from one magical place.

while this shares the "expanding universe" idea, it is not the big bang theory.

hmmm.....More highly educated people are democrats. That should tell you something.

>making up business success to impress a bunch of anonymous people on the internet

I think we both know who the one with autism is here.

>the grown ups are discussing politics.
>Sup Forums
Yea, what ever makes you feel better faggot, kek

By getting balls deep in his wife's ass....

Oh I didn't say you had autism, then you might have some actual skill.

I was proving a point that you don't need to be a poorfag to be country over party.

Highly educated? I'm not even American and I can tell you that your university are shite compared to international standards.

Then why do the rich Saudis come here for school? They have way more money.

>More highly educated people are democrats
It tells me smart people don't know whats really going on, and the dumb need to take ov.. oh, it worked!

>while I'm typing on this computer developed by US tech companies.
I'm sure your country is a beacon of light for the rest of humanity in the 21st century.

>You never proved that you aren't a poorfag
>still trying this hard to impress random anonymous people on a honeypot imageboard

>I'm sure your country is a beacon of light for the rest of humanity in the 21st century.

Mate my fucking country looks like the sun compared to the dumpster fire you Americans have going on atm.

>this mad/jelly
lol dope son, ama about starting a business in svalley. Shit, I'll even tell you how much were getting for round a, doubt you're smart enough o find the vc investing it

oma go to reddit and upvote everything and then im a go to plo and laugh and post pictures of black dude with white gitl pcs

How can you be happy with the way the US was before he ran?

How have you not listened to his message yet?

Why are you such a fucking cuck and think Bernie is a fighter when he doesn't even fight for Seth Rich, meanwhile Trump is ACTUALLY taking on the establishment and they are fucking scared?

Why are you a fucking sheep?

Mate, pretty sure your country is shit. You won't even say what it is, that tells a lot mate.

Holy shit dude, how autistic are you that you NEED to impress me this bad?

The establishment is scared because he's going to sucessfully rob them of their money, not because he's nobly dismantling it.

Oh boy. Sup Forums will chew you up and spit you out newcuck.

Pic related. It's me when the liberals decide to start shit.

They didn't killed Galileo and his trial wasn't due to that. Stop smoking propaganda.

The Vatican did accept a lot of stuff recently like aliens could be created by god, etc. This is how religion works though, it's to fill the unknown void as a means of control. It's ironic, even religion evolves. I mean shit, they used to think heaven was in the clouds and hell was under ground.. tells a lot about things

We lost, and yet you lot keep whining about Hillary and Obama.

>It's me when the liberals decide to start shit.
God I pray the cuckservatives and libtards kill eachother off.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I don't know anyone who thinks that. There is no point in denying scientific advances in favor of a literal interpretation of the Bible or the Church teachings. If there is evidence which contradicts that interpretation you were obviously reading it wrong. In my opinion such strict interpretations are an error from the start so I'm not filling any unknown which is in the area of knowledge of science.

WITH PRESIDENT PENCE

Interesting how it went from a literal fact giving book to a bunch of stories to help people with alcoholism. Although, implying people who wrote it had no idea what the universe is.. or the earth.. or sun.. stars.. atoms.. etc.

Shit we don't even know what the universe is, anyone that says the do is lying.

Except many of the Early Church Father's didn't interpret it that way. Origen is the most famous one.

IMPEACH! IMPEACH ! IMPEACHRRRRREEEEE

IM VOMIT SCREAMING INTO A BUCKET THINKING HOW MUCH I HATE THIS TRAITOROUS SPY IMPEEEEEAACH

Thats just a retarded statement. Even wikipedia cites him as the father of the theory.

>I'm not even American
Where are you from, then?