Should I be mad my ex fucked a guy recently. We're still fucking by the way. Pic related

Should I be mad my ex fucked a guy recently. We're still fucking by the way. Pic related

>ex
>fucked a guy

i mean yea dood.

No, because she's your ex. What did you expect?

Any asspics?

We were still talking and hanging out allot when she did it.

If she was already your ex and you didn't agree to be exclusive fuck buddies, then yes you CAN be mad but you have no reasonable excuse.

She didn't tell me she fucked him til about a month after she did. Which in that time she gave me a blow job

Stop being a cuck you faggot. If you're not WITH her she can fuck whoever she wants unless y'all have a mutual understanding and obviously y'all didn't. Dump that bitch and move on or realize you're gonna be fucking her any other dude she's fucked

Since when does hanging out with someone mean you have the exclusive right to fuck them

She's probably gauging her options. You should do the same, see what it's like to be with someone else. If the sex is good, you'll probably keep hooking up but eventually one of you will realize there's someone else where the sex is equally as good but they give you more outside of the bedroom. When that happens, the other person will be hurt.

Not saying it's gonna be you, cause it could easily be her, but I'd say just keep it casual, fuck her, and don't get attached or give a shit to what she does besides what happens under the sheets between you two.

What you think?

Poor you. The girl you're not dating is fucking someone else and you got a blowjob. As long as there's no reasonable doubt about STDs then you're just a whiny cunt.

You seem to misunderstand the situation you're in. You two aren't together so she's going to fuck whoever she wants to. The thing is, the same applies to you as well. If you were getting pussy from other women you wouldn't even care if she fucked someone else, at all. Clearly it isn't healthy for you two to be friends at the moment if you seem to be questioning if you should be mad that you found out she fucked someone else.

tl;dr - No

Why did she break up with you in the first place?

Totally, you should have fucked that guy.

The fucking bitch is ugly, probably uses you tiny dick to pick the bumps in her ass crack

This is pretty much what I'm doing although it's a bit hard since we were together for over 4 years and that's the first guy she's been with other than me in that time. I'm fucking her while guaging my options. She super fuckin honest it's crazy, never met anyone like her. She it was quick when she fucked the other guy and she does not want to do it again. I can't help but feel salty as fuck for some reason regardless of us not being together and it being quick when she fucked him.

>t.virgin neckbeard who spends all day jerking off to hentai

Okay first things first. There's a fair chance she's lying both on the quick and not wanting to do it again. It's possible she's not, but it's also fairly possible she is. Second you still clearly think you're still dating and can't get over it. Her agreeing to still fuck you isn't doing you any favors. Either learn to deal with it or stop because if you broke up then it's pretty obvious you shouldn't get back together.

I know man but listen, it's never going to be same now. Trust me on that. If you get back together and something comes up, the fact that she fucked this guy will come up again and again. If it was me, I'd bite the bullet and just say fuck it, cut my losses, move on. Just my opinion tho. Trust me when I say you'll find someone else, and in about 4-6 years, you'll forget her entirely. First two years will be hard tho if she really hit those feels on you, but lean on your friends, career/job, and find someone else. Just make sure you aren't a mess before trying to find someone, being single isn't a bad thing either for a while.

Nice projection, but I bet I've probably fucked your mom already. Your ex is a fugly bitch. Let her grow a beard and a mustache

I couldn't have said it better than these two people here. OP I really hope you soak in the info they give you because they both are right.

No.

I don't usually do this but what the heck
/thread

Nah. She got tested before we started fucking again. I got pissed when she told me solely because of this. I wasnt gonna be just be talking to her while she's fuckin another guy Fuck that shit. She kept apologizing then basically asked if I still wanted her in my life. I initially said no, but she convinced me to be friends with benefits. We pretty much had a sex marathon when she came over Thursday. Then she hit me with how she wants the friends with benefits to lead to something which is a relationship again.

What's her snap?

But yet she is fucking other people. Get ready for that AIDS she is going to catch from fucking niggers like you

She didn't break up with me. Just a shit load of arguing after awhile and we both decided to end it

Which I feel the need to reiterate that regardless of the break up circumstances, you clearly haven't emotionally let go and if you keep trying to fuck around with her will only lead to you getting hurt. It just really doesn't seem like you can handle the whole "friends with benefits" type of thing you two have going on atm. You're still feeling like you want her all to yourself but she clearly has no qualms with going out and just doing as she pleases. Which again, is perfectly normal considering you two aren't dating anymore.

In the back of my mind I know this. I'm not gonna be able to get back with her because of her having sex with someone else, even if we weren't together at the time. But where I'm at right now is I just wanna keep fucking her because she's more sexual than ever. Only thing is she says she doesn't see the point of friends with benefits of it's not going to lead to a relationship again. What to do?

Dude, fuck another girl, and don't talk to your ex again.

I assure you, fucking a new, fitter/funnier/better girl, will be better for you

Tell her it will eventually and get your fill and detach so you can heal during the process and then leave her when you fix yourself with fucking/not caring about her. She fucked another dude after 4 years and is trying to keep you still, dont let her you are better than her tbh never did anything like that.

Well, what I would say then is pull the ripcord and fake her out. Don't respond to her, don't go on social media, none of that shit. Literally try to stay distant for a few weeks and even post a pic or two (if you use social media) of you and your friends doing fun shit (biking, fishing, etc. DON'T USE OTHER WOMEN)

If she's as sexual as you say, she'll want you pretty bad after that and while at the same time you can figure out some shit about yourself.

Dude, no advice we're giving is going to get through to you if you come here asking for advice but refusing to take any because you just want to keep fucking her and get back together but secretly know it's a bad idea. It's up to you, no advice is going to change that. You have to make the decision yourself. It might work out and it might not, but if you don't make a decision soon I can guarantee the outcome will be worse than it could have been.

I feel like we haven't emotionally let go of each other if I'm being honest. But once she told me about fucking that dude, It hurt and I felt like a bitch for it. Then after awhile I just said to myself I could either keep hurting or just let go. I feel like I'm definitely not as attached to her as I was before she did that. I feel like she's the one who is really attached. She wants to talk all the time and get back together. I know her and she's an honest person, so when she tells me she isn't seeing him or planning to see anyone else it's true.

Those are all me. We've given you advice, and you seem to just be regurgitating the same thing. I'm starting to think she left you for being a bitch or an indecisive pussy. Ask yourself what she would think if she know you came here for advice. I'm starting to think she deserves better.

No, I'm completely open to all logical above brotha believe me. I just wanna give you guys the whole story and the shit that's going through my mind so you can tell me whether it's crazy, or tell me what you recommend doing. And believe me I don't wanna get back with her. Once she fucked that dude, it was over in my mind and I won't and don't wanna get over it. It's just hard to not fuck her when she's more sexual than she's every been. Even cooked for me naked when she stayed over. Shes known its a simple fantasy of mine for awhile and never fulfilled it till now.

LMAO. I thought about this same shit. Coming to Sup Forums for advice but I don't go to my friend's with this type of shit and I've actually gotten pretty honest and logical advice from Sup Forums before, with the small price of the fact that I had to come to Sup Forums to get it, but fuck it. I'll love with it

You gave me good advice that imma take. I appreciate it man. This is pretty much all I need.

Okay let me put it simply given the info. She apparently wants to get back together with you but, because you weren't dating, fucked someone else to be sure of if she could be fine with it and what she has told you indicates not. You on the other hand say that this info means you don't want to date her again, even though she didn't actually betray any trust if there wasn't a mutual agreement, but you're down to still bump uglies.

You have two options as I see it. First, lie to her because you want sex and have it end horribly sooner or later and be the dick in this situation. Second, explain to her you just want sex and risk her just thinking you're a dick instead of actually being one, and either get sex if she's fine with it or just break it off completely if she's not.

If she left you, then it's normal and I'm sorry.

If you left her, you're a retard, but I guess it's still kind of normal. You're still a a dumb ass though.

We both decided to end it.

Looks like it. What would you do? What I fuckin hate is at one time told me she wasnt that into him and that she didn't think she was gonna see him again. Then that turned out being the guy she had sex with and says that it" just happened". Not important, but it makes me mad that she was a send off in that situation.

Appreciate all the advice motherfuckers!!! Gonna take it in stride. Sup Forums again proves to give sound advice. Just gotta ignore the bullshit

Easy to say you've let go emotionally and that you don't care and don't want her back.

BUT and it's a really big but.. if that was really true would you be seeking advice on the situation!? You're trying to seek justification for feelings you're having through others rather than admit to yourself what you're feeling.

You say you just wanna carry on fucking her because she's super sexual and horny right now.. but you said she stayed over and cooked for you and that you're still talking as friends. That's basically still a relationship.

Her fucking another guy after you broke up isn't all that strange really.. have you never heard of a rebound? She probably did feel awful about it and not want to do it again if that's what she said and she didn't try to hide it from you. If he's a guy that's been hanging around her previously he seized his opportunity when she was emotionally weak - taking advantage of a situation isn't a myth or really happens. I fucked a girl because I happened to be with her when she got told that her ex had met another chick by one of her friends. I was inside that shit within half hour from being the shoulder to cry on.

Don't blame her, blame yourself for messing her around, she's said she only wants to be a friend with benefits if it's gonna lead somewhere and you're still ducking her while claiming to not be interested.

My view from what you've said is that you want her back but feel emasculated that she fucked another guy. You need to suck it up, grow up and get over it because it's obvious you do want her back.

I'm gonna through my two cents in the ring with this statement you have said right here. From experience, the way you are describing how she is acting around you she feels guilty for something. She isn't as honest as you say. Higher sex drive than normal usually means she has someone else on the side she hasn't been with yet so she is banging this dude in her head while banging you. And she is doing the things you always dreamed about to compensate for it. Even though you two aren't together together anymore, she stills seems to think you are in some aspect. Why else would she tell you she slept with someone else? It really wasn't your business. She is hiding something.

Just sayin.

Nah, I really don't wanna get back with her that much is certain. I don't feel emasculated, I feel disrespect, played, salty. But, emasculated? No. I wanted to know if anyone agreed I should feel like this and if they didn't , why. Wanted to explain the situation I'm in so i someone who's smarter than me can predict what's going to happen with my intentions of just wanting sex out of her and other option's outcome like The last guy stated.

Faggot detected

She told me it wasn't my business. Pried it out of her a little bit.

>We're still fucking by the way.
Given that you could be catching something, I'd say yes.

What she feels guilty about is fuckin the guy. She told me if she was in my position she would be mad too. You're not telling me anything I don't already know

She got tested. Came out negative for everything.

I got really upset when she told me about it, then she topped me by crying and saying she shouldn't feel as guilty as she did for having sex with him. She was crying pretty damn hard

>She told me if she was in my position she would be mad too.
Then in that case... you need to forgive her.

If you weren't in a relationship at the time, there's not really any reason for either of you to be upset about it. The fact that SHE is upset about it means that she's realized how much she cares about you.

And if you care about her, you'll either forgive her and give it another shot, or you'll cut her loose.

>I don't feel emasculated, I feel disrespect, played, salty.
You feel emasculated. Just stop being a little bitch and open up to her.

Dont fuck your ex unless you want to hurt yourself, fucking beta, stop fucking her and get on with your life.

He doesn't actually have to stop fucking her. But the catch is that she's going to want another shot at a relationship.

It's only if he can't see that working that he does need to stop fucking her. Otherwise he's just leading her on.

Don't listen to this pussy, and don't fall for her manipulative bullshit. The crying, the claims she feels guilty, everything you've listed sounds like classic manipulation ploys to fuck with you. The sad part is you seem to gave convinced yourself she actually feels guilty. Its natural, you want to believe you mean more to her than other guys, but if tou let her fuck this dude and forgive her, she will always know your whipped ass will forgive her if she cries and professes her love for you.

I wouldn't be able to give it another shot. She had sex with someone else and the breaks what we had going for 4 years. It wouldn't work if we tried again. But I know she genuinely cares about me. I can see it. That along with her being as honest as she sucks. She didn't cheat the whole relationship and I don't doubt it. But her having sex ruins that shit for me

Don't feel emasculated. Again disrespected, played, and somewhat manipulated but my dick, balls, confidence are fine

A woman can genuinely care for you AND bone other guys, without feeling guilty. I don't know her, but you are making excuses for her, and you shouldn't be. If she cared for you and you alone she wouldn't havr fucked him. More likely, she DOES regret it bc he hit it and quit it, and now shes crawling back to you.

Mega cuck lol

Boy, I bet you're real popular with the ladies.

Just stop being a little bitch, dude. She didn't cheat on you then, she didn't cheat on you now, because there isn't a relationship to be cheating.

What are you, teenagers? Grow the fuck up.

Nah, he's still on her ass and wants to keep having sex with her. Showed me the messages

Don't you all see how useless he is?

see ITT: We now all call OP a fucking pussy.

She's fucking another guy while single. You're posting her nudes on the internet without consent. Hmm who has the moral high ground I wonder.

Fuck it. This thread is what's keeping me from falling asleep