Any medifags out there that can help me out...

Any medifags out there that can help me out? I just had a cast change the first one was cut in half and then wrapped with ace bandage because of the pain and swelling I had. They told me this one would be "much better" the only thing that is better is that it is significantly lighter in weight. My toes are getting absolutely crushed my big toe especially gets a burning pain since it is getting railed into the side of my cast and the toe next to it. I am also experiencing burning pain on the bottom of my foot. The reason I am asking you guys (kek help me) is because my doctors are kind of douches and act like they have better shit to do. They work a lot of times on severely disabled kids so I am relatively low on their priority list. Most times they see me for only a few minutes and shoo me along even if I have pain complaints. My question is just by looking at this picture do I have the right to bitch and moan until they cut this like the other one? or do I man up and take this awful awful burning and suffocating pain. I do have a low pain tolerance and they know this but I have a feeling most people wouldn't be able to bare this and I am expected to have this one on for a month.

tl;dr : doctors don't really care I am in pain and think I'm a bitch but this shit burns like fuck and I can hardly take it anymore.

Some other random maybe relevant info. I have big ass fucking feet they say the biggest they have worked on. They also think I am a a huge bitch because when they did a cast change they he ripped my foot out with no regard for my pain and starting flexing it around. keep in mind this is 2 weeks after a major major surgery. I was in so much pain I popped 2 oxy's and then proceeded to almost pass out and I did throw up. I fucking hate these people

Bumping for help this burns like a bitch and generally keeps me up til 5 in the morning. Only time I can sleep is when my body shuts down.

Here is my other foot for reference notice the space between my toes.

One last shameless self bump. I really need to know if I am in that much pain can I force them to cut this one in half? NO other doctor will touch me after surgery in fear of a lawsuit or some shit.

Fuck I am praying someone on here can give me an answer and I am not religious.

Welp fuck me. I will call tomorrow and try to raise hell if they refuse. They are so busy they might fuck me and push me back to friday at the earliest. I swear these fuckers enjoy my pain

youll be ok faggit.

In the end I will but right now I wish I had an IV of morphine. This shit burns like fuck man.

tell doc to give you some pain relievers, not morphine lol

or if you dont take any other med, you can go and buy pain relievers that dont need a docs recipe.

Ingrown toenail prob doesn't help OP

Idk if they will give me anymore. I was on 10mg instant release oxy and it didn't do shit for this pain man.

Fuck I have no idea what it looks like. On which toe ??

The big toe.

Also taking 800 mg ibuprofen also doesn't do shit.

You have irritation, take some benedryl you dumbshit. Also why didn't you tell them it seems too tight. Sometimes people forget what they are supposed to be doing. Out of habit they probably wraped it tight.

I guess im dumb as fuck but how can you tell? I think it's always looked like this

Tell the doctor your in pain and need meds, they have to give you pain management! They might give you some codeine, tramadol or oxycodone. Not as good as morphine but will help and you'll get a nice buzz

I will call tomorrow they are just busy as fuck and probably won't be able to do this right away. I doubt they would let another doctor cut it open either. I have been getting maximum 5 hours of sleep as is and tonight I will not sleep at all because of the pain.

Was on oxy instant release and the burning did not subside. Anti inflammatory does nothing as well. I'm in a shitty situation at the moment.

It looks red around the edge where your nail is digging in. Bottom of the foot id also say just irritation like user above.

This reminds me of going to the dentist for a checkup and they jam that fucking pick in between your teeth or into a cavity. Doctors should be genocided no questions.

Nerve gas