I found this thing in my back yard

I found this thing in my back yard.

za

put it into a comfy bed if this post ends in singles

you are his now

did you pet it

Cat is inside and on my bed it looks kind of scared I am going to get some food to feed it

Raccoon tail

Be careful. Raccoons can be dangerous.

be a good human and be nice to your new king!

Also, we need to name that fucker!

give it pepperoni pizza

love it unconditionally until it passes away from old age

Dubs decides the cats name

Fuck it with a stick if dubbs

kitteh is cute OP
get him something tasty and fish flavored
or just a can of tuna

show kitteh love!

Nigger Destroyer

Don't fuck with stray cats, dude. You're going to get brain parasites.

coon

Kike mike

Geno

autism

General Mittens

Nice...give her a bag of Love and you're never alone

King Julian the Jew Hunter

Autism the Cat!

Shadicat

fuck that that's a gay name

Ok the cat will be called autism and I will care for it

yeah, we should take another name...

thanks OP xD
take care of kittum

President Meow

Mulch

samefag gtfo

KITTUM IS THE NAME

Is that a tic on the ear?

Blind fag

It's needs somewhere to piss and shit bro or it will do it all over your house instead. Also am glad you are being cool to it but there is a 99% chance it is flea ridden if it's been outside. There is also a chance it is someone else's cat it looks pretty well fed for an outdoor cat.

Same thoughs, based on the surroundings I'd say you've just infected your house with insects, gj.

If trips keep it outside until you get it to a vet

If dubs, cat is renamed to Fuzzington III

So in other words keep it outside and still care for it. Unless you want to drop a good amount of cash for a vet that is.

check it isn't microchipped so you don't get doris' lost cat posters everywhere

fuck I never thought of that I'll have to wash the sheets and just feed it outside until I can take it to the vet to deflea it

good job OP
let's get Autism checked

Check to see if it has a micro chip in it's shoulder. Mine used to.

Wild cats much like raccoons, mice, rats etc should be shot with a rifle. End of story. You want a pet cat get one from a shelter and make sure it's spayed.

yeah, you should bring him to a vet, he'll check if he has a chip and probably will give you some stuff against fleas

(you) should be shot

Grab it by the tail and swing the shit out of it

Probably b8 buuuuut... You are a fucking retard there is nothing wrong with someone keeping an outdoor cat. They still get taken to the vet and keep any rodent problems to a minimum.

In what kind of suburban shithole do you live...? Don't touch raccoons with bare hands - they are dangerous!

Must be someone who got fucked real good by daddy. You cut yourself from that edge bro?

check how much food yer supposed to give it too. prolly like 150-200 grams a day tops.

Don't listen to this dude, user. My family adopted a cat from the outdoors, and we had her for 18 years. Nothing wrong with outdoor kitters.

I will put up posters and get it microchipped too - I'm quite lonely but I have quite a bit of money so I will do the stuff at the vet on Friday.

Too much food my man

too late.

Toxoplasmosis is the only social disease more prevalent on Sup Forums than aid's

Kill yourself faggot. Best cat I have ever owned was wild. Id rather murder fuckers shooting animals like you than standby and see them harmed.

Kitty will love you forever if it has no owners which is a possibility if it has fleas and shit. Either way if they won't give it the treatment it needs then fuck em. Cats are nice because they are low maintenance and not always trying to lick you and play like dogs.

Good!
Gotta luv da kitty

This isn't a feral cat it's a stray
>shooting mice and rats
kek what a faggot

Good Lord!
That's a bit TOO MUCH food!

But an A for effort.

newfags...whatever the fuck happened to timestamp or gtfo?!

>I am going to get some food
>Dumps entire can of whatever the fuck
You must be pretty lonely to be that excited about a random stray.

Cat-lovers seem to think it's our cats that rule our lives and the world, but they couldn't be more wrong.

Amoebas.
Are actually the dominant life form on Earth.

dont rip him newfaggot
he's loving kitteh
that's what important

Fucking morons. Why has no one called bullshit. He happens to have cat food and tray for the cat to eat from. Are we just entertaining this fag or has Sup Forums become riddles with fag posters.

That's the toxo in your brain speaking.

I live in a place where you morons feeding cats has decimated entire families of endangered birds but because "muh kittie cats" nobody does anything about it. Stray animals should be put down, cats especially.

could this cute cat be a GOOD BOI?

Bite their ears.

why not just go to a shelter and get a cat like a normal person

you better not fuck this up nigger

Stray cats are the best of all.
But as said, you need to get him to the vet.

Be happy: as a street-proof cat, your new little fella is less likely to have health problems during his lifetime, so GG.

satan, would you happen to live on a island infested with maoris in the south easth pacific

That's a rare Russian Wetlands Raccoon. Be careful

just kill it on livestream

25,- bucks per injury

Holy shit scrolling through and see this lol I do live in such a place and hold similar opinions . but I also cheer my cat on when he brings home a winged rat so I'm not vegan about it

Nugget?

If trips op has to shit in litter box instead of toilet from now on

satan bazinga

Fuck off Garath

Then get better birds faggot

Na bro all that fucking your sick austistic mother in the ass while she sucked off your dog has given me a complex about pets, I fucking hate all pets now!!! Pic related

who cares
raven eat young / small animals
thats nature my friendo

Donn't listen to this faggot >Go for it, keep it if you want, cats are good companions. It will love you back for sure.

What is that fucking thing?

thats a handsom cat OP. take good care of it. they can be really fun.

its a woman sucking a sogs dick

dog**

You have found a wild Demousealator. Bring it in and feed it and love it and you'll never have a mouse problem again.

Op you should post sometimes in Sup Forums to tell us how's autism doing in the future

Cute kitteh. Tail has a nice pattern.

Name it Luci and give it food.

haha nice
MOar pls

You should start fondling it between the legs. Cats love that.

It's a cat

If trips micro wave the cat.

good guy OP