How to get away with murder

How to get away with murder.

Don't get caught.

Well it's not illegal if you don't get caught...

Have no motive for killing them. Other than the lulz of course.

This means that picking the place of the murder is far more important than choosing the lucky nigger you're going to kill.

You need to pick a location that is poorly lit. Accessible from several areas. Low coverage of CCTV cameras. That sort of thing. Disable the cameras before hand if you can.

For the killing itself, I am assuming you want the up close and personal thrill. Otherwise fuck all this noise and get yourself a sniper rilfe or learn how to make ricin.

You need to know how to kill someone so that they wont make a noise or leave any blood on you. The way any soldier learns to do this (you can find the details online) is to have something like a blade or screwdriver which can pierce the base of the skull with a simple driving motion. Up at an angle and into the brain without hitting any of the skull.

Leave the body where it falls, but for best results, drag them to one side and make them look like a drunk passed out and sleeping. Make your pre-arranged get away. Don't run, be calm. If seen, make sure they don't see your face (hoody/painted face, whatever you need).

wear a badge

CCTV and cell phones make any crime hard to get away with nowadays, well where I live at least. Ricin does grow all around me but it not guaranteed, face to face is the only way.

Always for the lulz, why else?

Fucking stab them in the head? What the fuck are you smoking? Just choke them out. It sounds like they would be able to shout, but not if you pull hard enough on your rope. I mean maybe you are fucktard and you'll fuck it up (and lets be honest you are a fucktard, aren't you?) but you are less likely to fuck up squeezing a dudes neck because its kinda like the way you squeeze your dick each night you lonely faggot... Stabbing him in the head... Kids these days...

kek

ask her

Sweden is the place to go..

Good call, although I can't find her contact info anywhere. I may need to find some new Russian friends or opponents of hers, oh wait they are all dead.

Be white

I am actually going to Sweden here soon.

you see nothing here

Her thumb looks like a penis.

Nice! Go ahead and rape and kill grills all you want, they wont do shiet. Bonus if muslim

it's been up bills as so much it took shape

ass*

Hillary penis thumbs. I need to make a shoop of that but I am too drunk and tired, someone else do it.

Unfortunately I am not Muslim, I am gringo af and grow a shitty beard. For once in my life I wish I was brown...

I fly out in a couple weeks. I will most likely be in fancier areas being I will be associated with the film industry there.

did someone shop this yet?

This kind of shit is hard as fuck.

Once you get there you'll find out that all the muslim rape and sweden yes memes are just fake news.

And a nigger never fights back when you try to choke him... Yeah, and a nigger never carries a weapon or anything.

You'll have just enough time to stroke his neck lovingly, before you are dead on the ground with the last thought in your head being "shit, maybe I should have killed him quicker..."

You Special Olympian retard.