Is there anyone from az on this godforsaken site

is there anyone from az on this godforsaken site

Yes, now fuck off. It's better they don't know we're not American

Yup. Tempe here.

Fuck AZ - every bit of it. Fucking idiot humans trying to live in a desert wasteland I don't get it. Dumb. All of the shittiest people I have ever met were in AZ

It's true, AZ fucking sucks. Native phoenicians are rude pricks, and they drive like retards when it rains.

is Southern/Dobson still a shit show? is the 10 still a shitshow? how about that 101? fuck that place

cool. Why are you here. Im leaving as soon as I can

yeah its all shit

drive like retards all the time, not to mention the attitude of police officers, rampant drug problems everywhere except Scottsdale...don't even get me started on Scottsdale. FUCK LIVING ON A GRID that entire city needs to be glassed over.

Sedona is pretty cool though lol

Wife got a job here. We moved here, decided it blows, and are probably heading to Georgia in the next year or two.

>Decides AZ isn't cutting it
>chooses Georgia
>???
>Rampant roody-poo's eitherway

My AZ view

Old Town Scottsdale is pretty nice. Sugar Bowl is the shit.

We vacationed in Georgia back when we lived in Ohio. Everyone in Georgia was super polite, and the Crab Shack on Tybee is the fuckin best.

I'd show off my view, but it's just apartments, gas stations, and domestic violence as far as the eye can see

I used to sell lots of drugs here. I could get 2 lbs of green for 3600. Those days are long behind me ...

So you live in Mesa then

>Sugar Bowl
So overrated I prefer gelato spot

>fuck living on a grid
Why do you hate one of our only redeemable features? The only good things about this place are easy directions and sunsets.

Yeah I'm the girl from backroom casting couch :)

Tempe, but I go to the Walmart on Dobson in Mesa, so close enough

>backroom casting couch
One of our states treasures

Name?

Well if I have the time, I love going to the Tropical Sno on E. Main in Mesa, but it's a half a fuckin hour drive away

I'm in Tucson, where generations of inbreeding and too much time in the sun have produced a city full of people too dumb to use turn signals when they change lanes. I'm here for grad school at U of A. Winters are nice, summers are miserable

Super fuck Arizona sunsets. Almost as bad as Missouri. Sun right in your goddamn eyes when you're trying to navigate 8 lanes of fucking traffic.

Your forgetting:
Great restaurants
Lots of shopping
Warm winters
Clear night skies
Southwest architecture
Reasonable cost of living
Girls wearing next to nothing in the summer

>summers are miserable
That's why they invented pools and air conditioning

you deserve a medal for complacency! You must fit right in there. Stay though, stay forever, and never know what it's like to live in a real city.

did you take the blue pill or the red pill?

I like Phoenix, though I usually only see driving on the way to LA or LV. Tucson has no single women over the age of 23, and very few people between the ages of 24-65. Everyone is either a college student or a retired person.

I hate monsoon season, Tucson has no water drainage on the streets so the intersections have more than a foot of water after a monsoon. Most of what I've seen of AZ is desert, but I guess northern AZ has trees and resembles someplace worth living in. The U of A has attractive coeds in skimpy outfits, and some of them are really free spirited. But any university in California or Texas has those things, without the negatives of AZ.

Drive around ASU campus during the summer; whole lotta buttcheeks hangin out of a whole lotta Jean shorts

I like that the ASU hand signal is 'two in the pink, one the stink'

>The U of A has attractive coeds in skimpy outfits, and some of them are really free spirited
what do you mean user. can i get the succ? tucson btw

checked btw

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sweet Republic all the way.

You anons are nuts. I have lived in a bunch of places and Phoenix is the best city I have lived in. I fled the East Coast (DC) four years ago for a job here, a place where I don't sit in traffic 25 hours a week and I can actually afford shit.

That's because DC is full of batshit pedos that voted 93% for Hillary Clinton. You could live in fuckin Irkutsk and it'd be better than goddamn DC