I'm a right-leaning faggot drag queen with a gay ass hair cut. Should I kill myself?

I'm a right-leaning faggot drag queen with a gay ass hair cut. Should I kill myself?

do you want to be one?

Damn, you sure?

Just be my faggot. I'm gay too, but not as gay as you. But I like queen type guys.

A right wing faggot?
Like, a genuine faggot with right leaning beliefs?
Nah, but it's either that or shave my head as bald as I tend to like pussy, if I go for pussy.

And then go broke and starve to death.

As long as I can put you in some makeup too, because I like to kaikai.

stop being right leaning. it's fucking unattractive.

So I should go to the kitchen and cut my dick off, yeah? Or would that be transphobic?

>Be broke if I stop being a flamboyant faggot

So you're saying you get paid to gussy up like an ugly female clown?

I never understood drag queens. Some are even decent looking men but in drag they're just really ugly women.

I literally get paid to be a drunken, flirty liberal cuck. Yes.
I'm the exact fucking opposite, I promise.
Still an ugly woman, but a much more ugly man.

P.S. Emphasis on the clown.

That's a pretty sweet gig. Think of it as just that: a gig. A character, a person you put on to be for money. Your right leaning beliefs are your own, and I'd suggest taking a political compass test to get a more accurate idea of what you really believe and it could ease your mind a bit about your place in the world and the peace you keep in your head.

tl:dr - Keep being a faggot for the money, do what you know. Politics and paychecks rarely go hand in hand.

Top or bottom?

suck ya thumb and call me daddy

Versatile top.
Find me a drag queen that's not a top and I'll show you someone that only does open stage shows.
>Politics and paychecks rarely go hand in hand.
I'd agree, if I weren't forced to listen to, agree with, and support stupid feminist shit like "77% on the dollar." six nights a week.

I've legit been paid to work a charity show for female rights in the workplace.

I don't get drag.. is it supposed to look good ? or maybe it's some sort of caricature?

Depends on the Queen, really. I go back and forth because I'm a winging shit lord millennial.

The original idea of Drag Queens was to be an exaggeration of the idealized woman, then pageants happened. Then "Fish" bullshit.

I get the frustration but it's kinda like you snagged yourself a job at a gun store to go home and bitch on the internet about more gun control. Don't change you, change your source of income or work at creating a persona that takes over and leaves as soon as you're off the clock.

I'm giving you the persona advice as someone with a pretty severe identity disorder and it may be way easier for me to pull something like that off. I've heard normies call it their Customer Service Voice but it's really an entire personality.

That's what I'm wondering if I should do; Pull a Milo, use my experience in entertainment and drag to start doing something to work with my artistic needs as well as my personal needs. So I don't have to separate and hide anymore.

>Otr, I never expected this kind of response from Sup Forums

so are you gonna seek attention on Sup Forums all day fucking faggot? fucking kill yourself already

PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER AND LET'S DO THIS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Like a Fagbassidor or a provocateur? Could still just do drag shows, are you having to serve cocktails and shit? Where does the flirting come in?

Just the right time of night to not get flooded out and get a legitimate unmemed response.

>Fake and gay

>provocateur
This.
I don't just do the show, I'm also expected (And hired) to MC, serve, generally converse to create repeat business, etc.

I fully believe that deep shit like politics should NEVER be brought into the spectrum of entertainment, when the entertainment is not political, but I really am beginning to lose my mind dealing with this shit.

Real and hetero.
Pic related.

Suck a cock

Without a doubt, GTFO my planet

I stand corrected, fair enough.

Just subtly redpill people

>hetero

with these dubs, you shall

This.

"77%? Fucking insane! Did you know men make up 99.98% of boilermakers too?"

I dont know about the suicide thing, but i know for sure that you should post your butthole since some of us really need to fap.

Did you suck a cock?

Why did this give me an erection

Hey babe Im jennerfluid too

Guns are HOT.
I'm not, but they are.
Congratulations on the erection.
Have a pic related from sometime last month or something.
It's already been done, loser. Keep up.
Critical failure.
AND THEY ACCOUNT FOR 97.6% OF SEWAGE WORKERS. WHERE'S THE EQUALITY?!
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn,

Then post your butthole

All that those people that you hate . . . imagine how they would use your suicide to further their own bullshit agendas. Imagine all the fake tears of people pretending to have known you just so they can fuck some retard who is pretending to care.

>dresses up like a clown to enterntain people he hates for a living
>is considering suicide
>calls other ppl losers
The lack of butthole in this thread is disturbing.

Sup Forums thinks every suicide post is serious?
What happened to the subversive 2010 Sup Forums I knew and loved?

Umm lol no dear , Im like a really big deal on the scene so I could not do something like that.
You can follow Me , or whatevs.

>Should I kill myself?
nah, you have fun doing what you're doing. also post cock.

moar pics pls

It's a nono to post your butthole in the dragqueen-scene? That's a new one to me.

Decent attempt, but my shit has been on the internet since the day I turned 18.
Related.
>Sooooooooon
>Very soon
Of what?

This.
Nobody can differentiate between "give me attention" and "this is a cry for help" anymore.

>Post cock
Done boo. Here go.
Have 'em both.

nice. i'd go down on you.

Sup Forums NEEDS A SATIRE TAG.
PROTECT US, OH GOOK OWNER, FROM OURSELVES

Do a mass shooting faggot

#WinningAttention

mmm very nice.

Dude, I'm a right wing faggot who plans to become a tranny soon. You're good.

The LGBT scene is extremely insular in the city Im in. Incestuous af.

What scene are you talking about, some on-line thing? I, am talking about if anyone from My city happened to come on here, and clock Me.

No just show up at a Trump rally and kiss a man they'll do it for you

Can we get a pic of the AR barrel up your ass?
>megabonus points for pic looking through scope at your balls

Of yourself. I don't care beyond that. I get off on feminine boys with long hair.

wrong.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn I'm tempted now.
That does sound hot.
I cut all my hair off boo.
No longer long.

any more pics?

So he saw your butthole then.... where is the problem? I mean you are a drag-queen... drag-queens do gay shit all day dont they?

don't think you should do that, kill yourself, unless you're a paedo , or something of that nature.

are you gay, bi, straight, or .. *insert any of the myriad labels out there.* ... ?

and your hair is ferocious in ...

Your very own existence is the definition of leftism. You are a plague, I would not even pay for the rope with which you should hang. Improvise it yourself criminal scum, as you did with the destruction of nuclear family values. How does it feel to throw away thousands of years of ancestry bathed in blood, tears and sacrifice? Feels weird you indoctrinated scumbag. Rotten experiment shat from the bowels of hate and anti-normality.

Hmm
> What in fuckery does BOO mean?!

I mean if the OP pic is your current hair length then it's still long enough for my purposes

My purposes are jerkin' my gherkin

Yeah, sucks to be so left and actually own the guns I hate so much.
I'm white. I honestly have no idea. Predates "bae"
Gay because dick is God, raw is law, and women are sexually boring. Still pump 'em from time to time, but women are boring.
Right? I saw show that hole off whenever you get the chance.
More.

(And seriously gonna set up for the AR up my ass.)

Liberals/democrats convincing a lot of the lgbt community to go along with hating firearms is one of the things that really makes me resent the left.

The minority communities who need protection the most are the most likely to not have that protection. Sad!

Yes yes, very current.

hot.

On some real shit man, do whatever you wanna do. I have no say and my opinion or anybody else's really shouldn't validate your decisions because only you can tell yourself what to do. Be a faggot all you want as long as it's not near me or anything I don't give a fuck about what you do with your life.

Got any pics with a cock in your ass or covered in someone else's cum?

herregud!
you dreadful narcissistic doorhandle.
ask my menstrual period plops, extra big juicy log of shit for you to choke on.
if! you are being serious, that is.
if your not being serious , 'scuse the diatribe of cuntishness i spewed.

let me enlighten you.
our beautiful planet does not need another meglomaniacal excrement for brains loser like you , goading someone far superior to you at least looks wise, you are probably 20 stone, wearing a brony tshirt that clings to your moobs and last nights greasy residue from the family sized kfc bucket you had for dinner.
fuck off and die , you pitiful, poor bastard, fucking homophobic transphobic, glamourphobic wankstain.

Are you French? You write like CĂ©line.

women are sexually boring, how , exactly?
they won't explore new things, or what? please explain.

Three holes, pick one.
Raised to moan, so they moan.
(Even being able to tell the difference, boring.)
40% are dead fish.
Typically only want one or two positions.
>No anal

But everything I can do to a man, they can do to me.Infinitely more fun.

Got any pics with more subtle makeup?

>more subtle makeup?
boring.

No you should let me fuck you.

RARELY.

anymore like this?

like any dude on those big trip events in the 90s. lsd and industrial-ish techno.

yes, do it pussy

Yeah, you will never even be accepted by your own kind let alone society at large. Fuckin snuff it.

I'd smash

>right-leaning

Yes, but only because you're a class traitor. Stupid sexy class traitors.

No, you should become a public figure and talk about how retarded liberals are. The Alt Right would love to have you

>implying only the alt right hates liberals

Educate yourself, boy. You don't need to go through life as a slave to the rich.

>inb4 no u serve da jews

Explain why the liberals are more afraid of us than they are of your silly little movement, then. Alt-right is just a way for the rich to deflect anger away from themselves - you do realize that, don't you?

You look a bit like Rob Schneider.

>right leaning
>drag queen
Cognitive dissonance is fukt

michael alig.... go back to new york with your aids and bad style. the internet doesn't care about you. no one cares about you.

Do you fuck in drag?

No, continue getting creampied, preferably recorded for our viewings