Animals acting like animals

Animals acting like animals.

fuck

its time to stop

Trying again.

From when those "Evidence Eliminator" banner ads were all the rage.

Just start dumping, we don't have any issue with that kind of stuff over here.

kys

All righty then.

Nah.

nobody else?

Still there, just waiting for the previous thread to die so I can dump the entire comic.

Oh, right. The first couple of pages would be duplicates until then.

So, do you like ws?

Yes, among other things.

It's sliding down page 10, slowly.

What kinds of other things?

It's gone. Go, go, go with a smile!

Public use, docking, musk, rape, humiliation etc.
In other words, a bit deeper down the hole than I'd like to admit.

25 pages

So I got my very first toy ever from bad dragon

Gave it a test run already? I don't have one yet as shipping to Europe is crazy expensive so I'm not really sure if it's worth it or not.

God damn it.

Leaving for about 2 hours, keep the thread alive if possible.

Yep and a second run not too long ago, it was definitely sonething (I'm pretty new to butt stuff) but totally enjoyable, I got a small Echo and I'm glad I didn't go bigger cuz it's no joke

Sup Forums was never straight, newfag

What a terrible g/fur thread
talk about boner killer

I see.

I don't think I could ever go for completely public use. My luck would be that I'd get giga-AIDS and end up on the sex offender list.

The idea of getting raped by a bigger, stronger critter has some appeal, though. >_>

boner killer, you say?

Had you used anything else before the Echo, or was it the first thing you were penetrated with?

How was the orgasm? :D

I say go fuck yourself.

That's not very nice. I'mma cry.

The first actual toy, otherwise it was something close, and it was incredible, but I think they'll get better as I get more experience. Like I said I'm new and its kind of a lot XD

Just remember to use lots of lube, and if something starts feeling bad, slow down and figure out why. There is no set schedule for working up to the large flared Chance. :D

Pic possibly related.

Oh I am and I go slow til I'm warmed up but I dont get crazy lol and I don't think I'd ever go that far, I like my organs right where they are

...what happens once you get warmed up? :D

I have fantasies of having my guts straightened out by a huge toy like that, but it probably won't ever actually happen.

OK, I'm out for the day. Have fun with your new toy. :P

I speed up and do some deep thrusts, to the hilt and play with myself, I'm going for a hands free but it's only day 2 with it. And dude I would say don't live it cuz I bet it hurts like 7 bitches on a bitch boat getting em moved and touched

I will, you be good and have a good day

My god, fucking faggots

Is Sup Forums finally unkill?

I don't think so yet.

what'd i miss?

Tails's shit eating grin in a mostly scat thread.

Sup Forums was strait a long time ago. Although it was also alot of other things too. One thing it wasn't though was tolerant of faggots.

I wonder which site are you mistaking Sup Forums with.

These pics don't look too bad. I guess the main reason behind that is because there isn't obscene amounts of shit involved, on top of also not mentioning the smell whatsoever.

With animals it sounds much better. Imagine being bound and used as a bitch to a pack of pent up hounds.

Sounds good.