Let's settle this once and for all: Is Russia a nice place or is it shit?

Let's settle this once and for all: Is Russia a nice place or is it shit?

Neither.

>St Petersburg, Sochi, Krasnodar
nice place
>Rest
shit

source: mom is russian (kazan)

>Let's settle this once and for all
There will be another thread a few hours later, because the butthurt people from this one will move there

It's shite but it has its positive sides

>Mom is russian (Kazan)
>""""""""""""""""""russian"""""""""""""""

it's shit overall.
the only good thing as you all know is beautiful and quite easy women (you can get a qt even if you're not that good-looking yourself).
the rest (climate, infrastructure, job opportunities, pensions etc) are absolute shit.
we also have no unique culture anymore.
for older generations it's leftovers of soviet one.
most younger people tend to love american/western culture (social media, films, music, brands etc).
also i really think this country has no future, it has almost nothing to make people stick with each other).
so my opinion this country is shit.

>russian
>kazan

pick one tatar

We are becoming more individualistic and autistic. Behind the threshold of an apartment, a commibloc / fence of a suburban home begins an area that "does not concern me"

Neither and both, at the same time

I feel sorry for the hate they get by the burgers then they are mean to me on Sup Forums so screw em 2bh

Are you having a laff? They're nothing but nice and courteous, all the abusive people are somehow concentrated within Central Europe, for some reason the Baltics/Balkans are chill as fuck

It's a lovely place to visit, but I can't imagine having to live there my whole life. Lived there for a year and while it was the best time of my life, being force to live there would be rough.

Probably, you lived in the greenhouse of Moscow?

No, I lived in Samara.

Probably, women suck your penis in hope of getting married?

Why are ruskies so obsessed with "muh americanization"?
Everybody knows about American Red Scare, but almost nobody ever talks about that weird Russian boogeyman of the spreading ebil western culture.
And as far as I can tell it's not just about social politics and pushing faggots and niggers everywhere, it goes much deeper than that.
What's the origin of this fear of the West?

Actually no, never dated any locals. Dated few other foreigners while there though.

People 50+ feel nostalgia for the USSR. They did not find a place in the capitalist system. And many young people who have lived their whole lives under one God Emperor. 17 fucking years, longer only Stalin. In fact, those who are under the age of 20 are lost.
There remains only generation of 20-50 years, not very numerous. It absorbed the Western way of thinking and living.

>What's the origin of this fear of the West?
90s

It's shit. You can close thread now

Seems like things are getting better after all.

All 90th years oil cost slightly more expensive than cow urine. Over the past year, the country has been thrown back to the beginning of the zero years. Just one year of cheap oil has done more than all the sanctions of the West.

Sure sure.
Fuck off shill.

>battle picture
+15 rub kremlinilles