Tell me why life is worth living. Drunk, white, 26,m suicidal...

tell me why life is worth living. Drunk, white, 26,m suicidal, and gay for sexy men cause women suck nasty dicks lol I hate myself

op you need help

Its easy fam, it ain't. Its time to kill yourself!

Trump is fucking legendary. Amirite? :P

basically me except i'm 31. there is no hope user.

Op here. I mean.. sure

do it faggot

Dude... I legit feel the urge to just leave this shit behind but also I know where tech is going so maybe I can just fuck a robot later and actually be happy with VR or some shit idk... Maybe tech will save me from the generic bullshit

I keep thinking about it but I'm a pussy lol so idk bro

Fuckin' do it. Do something right once in your life and at least stop being a bother to those around you. You won't be missed. You are not cared about. You have nothing to lose. End the daily misery, end thinking about it, end the suffering and the pain just end it all once and for all. FUCKING DO IT

lol you're a fag bro. Worst resasoning for doing something to a drunk person I ever did see

And you are a goddamned pussy. When did this place became a gathering place for pathetic bitching losers? You fuckin' account to nothing. Your entire life is a waste and that shit gets flushed down the toilet so might as well do it yourself.

Life only has the worth you assign it.
Pretty much everyone likes to believe that it has intrinsic value, but that's complete bullshit.

same tho. what have you done? god what a newfag faggot piece of swine shit lol cya nerd

you're a niggerfag.

I'm not listing it but do you see me bitching? No you don't. Because you can fucking get what you want if you try, which you don't. You get over here and cry like a goddamned faggot. You being a lazy incompetent shit is not our problem. fuck off

Okay, I think that was OP and he fucked off. Don't feed these sad clowns Sup Forums. user can stand up to himself, don't associate with fuckin' weaklings. You are better than that.

it's not.

Dude I'm legit fucking wasted and I'd hug you for saying that :D

Tomorrow you will feel like shit, the misery will return on the double, escaping into booze the middle of the damned week is pretty pathetic too. You are beyond redemption

Are you fuckin dumb? That's everyone that gets drunk, like, ever. Holy shit dude get your IQ checked HAHA fuckin nerd

i am suicidal and make terrible jokes too make my self worse

That's redundant. You didn't answer OP's question anyway..

No, that just means you're retarded. lol.

I did. I told him to kill himself. Which means I answered that overcomplicated question with a very simple no.

I'm not like that, I wake up and get to work and just pretty much ignore it while focusing on the task at hand. You didn't even fuckin' live so far you are just waiting to die, don't try to generalize when you have 0 experience of this world

your A A hole

I turned 26 today. I haven't thought about suicide. Maybe get a hobby

Yeah. OP here, I agree. I may be an attention-seeking whore, but this guy enjoys large black weiner in his bum.

I play games and workout. I just became single. I also hangout on occasion... What else should I add dude?

I don't coddle miserable faggots. We were born man, with a spine, to walk proud and tall. Anyone who can't do that is simply a waste.

you sound gay..

You've certainly come to the right place.

How is any of that gay

>ve certainly come to the right place.
I figured that much my duderino

CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE SMELL FAGGOT

Don't know about that we don't have any of them here

What a senseless thread.

starts to feel like Sup Forums