Going to be carrying £50 worth of weed from Edinburgh to south of England by train through London King's Cross and St...

Going to be carrying £50 worth of weed from Edinburgh to south of England by train through London King's Cross and St. Pancras stations. Is this a bad idea? Anyone know how often dogs are seen there?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/penalties-drug-possession-dealing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shove it up your ass. You should get there

Holy shit don't be such a lil bitch. You'll be fine. I Often travel between London and Manchester with an ounce or 2 on me all the time. Never had any problems. You and your 3 scores will be fine.

You'll probably be fine.

If you're really paranoid, double bag it then put it in a big tub of lube. No worries then.

What day and what time?

What? On a train? You'll be fine. Any dogs that might be hanging around will be bomb dogs anyway. They don't just sniff out crime like some kind of Superdog, they only focus on what they're specifically trained to smell. In a major transport hub, that's bombs.

dogs go to whatever smells they have been learnt to sniff for... what if the bomb dog has also learnt common drug smells... weed and cocaine?

Carry a self defense sausage with you

might distract them enough

Kings cross doesnt have any doggers

Also you are a complete pussy if you're scared of smuggling 7g of weed domestically on a train, I hope you don't think you're hard because you smoke like most chavs

>captcha 1782 NEGRO

I think you're overestimating the training of dogs

I'm not british, but there are plenty of police with dogs at my country's biggest and most popular trainstation.

I frequently travel from Glasgow to London Victoria and I've only ever once seen 2 CSO's lol not even real cops. If you are really paranoid try to bank it, just don't squat down lol

the dogs are trained for weapons and explosives anyway ya dunce

Act like a sketchy bitch then you won't make it.
Act like a normal law abiding human and you'll be fine, because you are a law abiding human who isn't carrying drugs therefore shouldn't be worried.

If you're gonna be a little bitch about then put it in an airtight jar.

If you're white and not dressed like a chav you're going to be fine

This is standard procedure even if you aren't a little bitch. Why would you risk compression of weed, smell leaking out, it getting moldy and shit if you spill something on it, etc. when you can simply just clean out a jam jar and use that?

Fucking jam is like £1 or less, buy raspberry, head to Lidl and buy some croissants, slather them up and youll have a clean jar in no time

Fuckin savage, dude probably has a baccy tin full of pg tips and sells it to 14 year olds and threatens to beat them up if they snitch

Going from Edinburgh to one of the most watched, most heavily patrolled cities on earth, while carrying a Class A drug. I don't know OP...What could possibly go wrong?

You guys know that dogs pick up smell on a microscopic level, right? If there's even a miniscule smidge of thc or whatever on your clothes or body, the dog WILL pick up on it. The only way to truly hide it from a dog is to put the brick of weed in a wax mold, while wearing a hazmat suit.

£50?
You do know there is fucking loads of good fucking weed down here, don't you?
Why bother with that?
Take the money with you and I'll meet you with the weed and even give you something extra for being a Sup Forumsro!
King's cross is just round the corner from my gaff.

good thing there's no drug dogs in pretty much any train station in the UK then because our gubment is 2 poor

they aren't trained like that. they learn to to sniff out either drugs or bombs/guns or they are trained to be bite dogs, but never more then one of those things.

Yeah just wear a hazmat suit faggot. Why is OP always such a bitch

P.S does anyone have any hookups for weed in scotland? Gonna be moving there soon and need my herbs or i'm gonna be like OP, smuggling tenbags up my asshole on trains

i live in edinburgh bro give me weed

Also, it is very important to tell us how you will carry it, you know, the color and shape of the container. Also a picture of you would be good as well, you know, just so we can evaluate.

Class A? Pretty sure it's like class C, anyway I thought classes were american, does the UK even use them?

its a class B, you will only do 5 years in prison so no big deal

gov.uk/penalties-drug-possession-dealing

Pretty much every organized country does and weed is almost always noted as one of the most dangerous and addictive substances. I was walking with some friends when they were stopped by the police because they looked high. They took us all to the station after finding weed on one of them, and we got piss tested. $600 fine for having smoked 2 weeks earlier.

I could put you in touch if you are on SW coast

Kek

Yeah posting on the interwebs the route of an obvious drug deal is a bad idea, yeah.

It is illegal to be high in your country?

Oh yeah, basically anything that has to do with any drug (except alcohol and nicotine) is very illegal. Our police is very well trained as well, so when you first encounter them it ain't easy. I've been pulled over 3-4 times while high though, and actually gotten away with it lol.

shadiest thing I have read this week.

Never had this problem, because I live in holland:)

alri lads, all brits (and colonials) formally invited to help /brit/ rack up as many posts as we can

we're aiming for over 1000 posts

we need HIGH SPEED ENERGY

>SMH
Moving 50lbs of weed by public transpo. No wonder you people lost the war.

This is not a movie OP. You will be fine.

Live in canada bro, can carry weed in my hand from one side of the nation to the other.

not for £50 worth

Greetings fellow narcotics enthusiast, What is the departure time of your train?

if it's during the weekend then yes, there's likely to be dogs there. My advice? Megabus

I had a friend who got done with weed at a train station recently, because they had sniffer dogs, and they weren't sniffing for bombs.

if it's his first (or sometimes even second) cannabis/drugs offence it will just be seized and he'll be given an on the spot warning. then left to go about his day, sans the drugs

this is because training bomb sniffer dogs is a lot more expensive and they haven't got the money. so they wander round with run of the mill drug sniffer dogs and people say "look how brilliant it is that they're preventing terrorism"

bag it, twice in ziplock bags, place into a jar with some tomato juice, seal the jar and rub down with alcohol. Done.

Just use wickr and massroots dude. Then there's no problem.

Lol £50 either that's a Tiny amount of good shit or alot of shit quality as some other peeps say stop being a faggot you will be fine

get a smell proof bag
they're really useful and reusable

Stick it in the mail inside a condom, then stick it in another condom with pepper. Sorted

Contact a women from the next gaping asshole thread you see on /r9k/ and ask her to store it in there for you

They won't need dogs to smell for weed on your body lmao.

Not a thing to worry about.
Had a good source in the north, cheaper than any down south. Used to travel up on the train couple times a month and bring down a oz at least. Wrap it up good so it doesn't stink out the train and all will be well.
Enjoy too!

I'm American, not British, so I don't know exactly how your public transit is policed, but do it by car you fucking mong. Much safer. Private transit is always a safer way to move contraband.

URUGUAY

Hmmm while we are at it. Any contact in Glasgow ?

i can help you out if you don't mind heading out to the east end

Git yer boaby oot first

Pop it in a backpack but put it in a baggie and then in a mason jar, will work a treat.

Prisons are too full.
A grower on my street caught with 60plants. 2year suspended sentence.

Ukfag here don't be a pussy just wrap it up a few times and put it in a bag and be on your way when I go Amsterdam I bring 4 5 grams through the airport gets through everytime and I send a package back

Why isn't weed legal yet in the UK?
Not trying to shitpost, just curious because I always though that a sizeable percentage of the population smoked and figured they would have legalized by now

WTF? Is 50 quid of week even enough to get arrested for? Probably a slap on the wrist and get it confiscated.

is life comfy in uruguay user?

> They don't just sniff out crime like some kind of Superdog

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

So many people think like that. OMG A DOG

Sent a very minor package from Amsterdam to my shared house, false name a few years ago.
Get a letter for the alias "Dear user, we have intercepted a package destined for you. You may collect the package from such-n-such address or you can ignore this letter and we'll incinerate it for you"
I forget the exact wording but it was actually intentionally witty.

but he still got busted, so we are no further now are we?

>I probably won't kill/rape you

i can't tell if you're being funny or dumb. the latter would not surprise me though

Yes, let me just move to canada, surely won't be any problems.

The only place you'd see police is on the way into Edinburgh station, either way the risk of being caught is very minimal.

>get stopped and searched by police by chance
>they go through your backpack
>headphones, jacket, a mt dew and a jar of tomato sauce
>"why do you have this with you?"
>"Well officer, when'sa your Dolmio day?"

Dogs have about 25 times more olfactory (smell) receptors than humans. These receptors occur in special sniffing cells deep in a dog’s snout and are what allow a dog to “out-smell” humans. Dogs can sense odors at concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can. Here’s a comparison to help you appreciate the vast difference in olfactory ability between humans and dogs: if all the sensory epithelia (skin tissue) in the average dog’s nose were laid out flat, it would cover an area of about 450 square feet, and contained within this nasal tissue are more than 200 million scent receptors, some 15 million of which have infrared capability. That means a dog can literally smell heat! If a human’s scent sensitive skin tissues were laid out flat, it would only cover about two square feet and contain less than five million scent receptors, none of which exhibit infrared capability. Also, in the brain of the average dog, more than 12 percent of the cerebral tissue is devoted to processing olfactory information. In humans, less than one percent of the brain is devoted to the same. Tests have proven dogs can detect one drop of liquid in a fifty-five gallon barrel of water, and some tests suggest dogs can even smell cancer cells. You think they won't smell the thc residue on the outside of the bag?

Why isn't weed legal in any country?