>choking to death on some food 1 in 3,409
>dying from any force of nature 1 in 3,122
>dying from walking 1 in 672

>getting a job in my city 1 in 19,700

Other urls found in this thread:

besthealthdegrees.com/health-risks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernoulli_process
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wow OP, its easier to do all those things than grow up and work a shit job until a better one comes along.
I had to start as a factory worker making 8 bucks an hour 6 years ago when i turned 18. now i own my own business driving amish families around. last year i earned 45k after all was said and done. and i have job security. our area has more amish moving into it every year and as the kids grow up, they start buying farms of their own.
>tl;dr go for a walk

by the way, 45k for the area i live in is comparable to 90k in most cities.

The unemployment rate in my area is consistently (the national average X2 .4)+1.3.

It is a wonder noone called OP out on his bullshit the last two hours.

1:670 would mean you have two years in your city before the average civilian dies. I really want to see that place. Are you living in some north korean concentration camp?

LOL boohoo no job ;( I applied to a grocery store and a pet store and got both jobs easily. I have no skills or work experience prior to applying. I'm convinced you idiots are making up this job scarcity as an excuse to stay lazy and leech off the state.

what does dying from walking mean?

That isnt how statistics work

Fuck all that bullshit, it's all 50/50

> chances op is a faggot 10 in 10

I'm enjoying my unemployment after working for a company for 11 years that fucked me. I deserve a 6 month vacation leeching and being a degenerate.

>You go for a walk at least once a day (some go more often, Sup Forums never goes outside the house)
>a year has 365 days
>You walk 730 times in two years
>Means the average civillian will die within two years of walking in that city
Yes, it does

do they die from the actual walking?

>autism

wen u think about it walking is pretty much like heroin,. its an epidemic on the rise just getting worse as tge walks go by

That is completely and totally wrong. Your chance doesnt increase by the day. Every day you go for a walk, you have a 1 in 670 chance of death. Tomorrow you dont have a 1 in 669 chance, it is still a 1 670 chance.

For example, dying in a car accident has a 1/84 chance. Considering most people drive twice a day, your example would mean every person who ever drove should die in roughly 42 days

>Not using Bayesian statistics

That makes no difference, if it may be a stroke during walking. The chance for dying while driving a car is 1:6700

besthealthdegrees.com/health-risks/

That is why I said the average civillian

I hope the statistics can prove that OP will die within the next week.

>That is why I said the average civillian

It doesnt matter how you phrase it. Your chances dont increase or decrease based on time. Your chances remain the same every single day.

walking kills

He's a little wrong but not far off. Chance of rolling a 6 on a dice is 1/6. If you roll it 6 times, you aren't guaranteed a 6, but it's quite likely 66%.
Applying the same maths (which I won't explain, but you can easily look up yourself), 66% of the population is likely dead within 2 years

They stay the same every single unique day, but you repeat it, atleast if you are no neet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernoulli_process

Pretty sure what it means is "of the people that died this year, 1 in x was killed by z" these stats mean little to the individual. Especially heatstroke types of death. I'm sure it's infinitesimally unlikely to die from heatstroke in your 20s. If we're talking about a 90 ear old, it's completely different.

You've read it wrong. That says 1 in every 6700 cars made. Not 1 in every 6700 car journeys

Yeah fuck kids these days. Every kid we've hired at my company that was 20 or under (we hire as young as 16 w/ permits) has been completely worthless. They all want to make money but only in the spoiled way in how they got it from their parents. They want to just stand around on their fucking phones and scoff at you when you tell them to do their fucking job and if they actually do attempt any form of "working" they fuck it all up on purpose so you never ask them again and you end up having to do it yourself anyway. Fuck OP, worthless fucking faggot.

So, really, the way to look at these is
>assuming that you die, you have a 1 in 672 chance that it was because you were walking

Yeah, saw that later too. I found a better statistic. For a one time drive it is 1:50.000 and in a life it is 1:606

So walking with 1:600 is riduculous, from whatever perspective you look at it