O
N

Who are these? they look amazing

is this you?

can I have a before after pic

how big did your tits grow?

Nigga im not a fucking trap why you asking me

Can we see your cock ;)

I got excited thinking the balloons were cigarette burns.

Why do I get so amped up the more I perceive them to be damaged?

yes

I missed your OC from last night, post that ass again pls.

I'll post when I can. The site's not allowing pic uploads atm.

Dont you ever sleep haha

why arent you doing a full dump of those pics? I keep seeing hot new ones and im worried im going to miss some :(

Its not really big and I dont care much about it.
They grew between A and B, but I am totally fine with it.

I would post pics, but upload doesnt work

Thats a shame :/

It doesnt need to be big love cute little cocks x hope Sup Forums sorts its shit out would love to see you

That's very flattering. I don't do full dumps because my body might not be to the liking of the people on the thread at the time. I'll post a pic or two and if people like I post more. If they don't there's no point in posting more. :)
It is. :(

I see you in almost every trap thread and people always want to see more of you. You're pretty popular here

That's a hell of a burn.

FAGGOT

What a sweet thing to say. I'm just happy to be a good little faggot for you anons to enjoy. :)

Looks like my wife will come home soon, I will have to log out in the next half hour, kinda sad that upload isnt working.

damn ok :/ hope you can post some pics another time, have a nice day/night x

dropbox-com/s/96nk8t4zntcqxvx/

Well you should be really happy then because i thoroughly enjoy your sissy ass and would love to see you dump all your pics in trap threads

Fooken sauce ?

dropbox_com/s/ixjfat0w8qfks3q/Picture%203.jpg?dl=0
dropbox_com/s/drfh92dt7t1qcaz/Picture%204.jpg?dl=0
dropbox_com/s/7sibgte12hkbxwx/20170517_174324.jpg?dl=0
dropbox_com/s/hcl28ivocl5mee7/Picture%201.jpg?dl=0

OC?

did it work ?

wow you look beautiful thanks for those x

your cocks super cute and so are your little titties, booty is sexy as well 10/10 love your hair in the third pic

can i see more please?

Yeah sorry was in another thread thought you had gone, glad you havent x

wanted to post them, but now she will come home soon. See ya, maybe I will show up tomorow or something like that.

What else would you wanna see ?

would love to see your face? or maybe just your mouth if you would rather not post full face.

more of that gorgeous ass and cute little cock in all sorts of poses xx

probably a stupid question but can you still get hard? would be nice to see that.

What time will you be on? wouldnt want to miss you beautiful

have you got kik or something? does your wife have a cute little cock as well?

Yeah, she is transsexual too.
It wont get hard accidently, nipples go hard if I feel aroused. I think I could get hard in bed, but I dont really want and prefer to fap with a magic wand.

Lmfao, omg this is hilarious, inappropriate for thread, but funny

Oh wow that sounds so hot! Do you have to go? :(

No way she would want to post with you? if shes anywhere near as cute as you that would be amazing x

Do you not have a kik, email or something? would hate to miss you if/when you post more

Where abouts are you from? Any idea what time you might be posting more?

Im from germany. I dont know.

She wont pose for anything, she is kinda asexuell, and is not interested in fapping, or sexual stuff.

kik:mizorex3

That's kinda lame.. I'm a bit asexual, but I still pose and do cute stuff and want a partner to do cute stuff with..

yay thanks! ive not actually got kik yet but its on my to do list to download it today. Not used it before guessing i can just add you later right?

thats a shame you seem like you could be really sexual bet you get all worked up when shes not wanting to play haha

will keep an eye out for you in trap threads tomorrow xx

Kik/snap/ig: jvlix00

She does anything I want to do wit her.
Mostly I am more into cuddling, kissing, and being thightly on each other than anything else.
While doing that I prefer my magic wand. I think its more than 2 years since I used something else than my magic wand.

aww that sounds adorable xx

I would love to replace your magic wand ;D is it because youre with her that you only use the wand? dont you ever want to get dominated pinned down and fucked?

No, She is not the reason. I just like it, and it feels good, and is kinda the most normal experience. If I would use my hands, I would kind a loose my mood because I dont like to be reminded of being not a normal girl.

I think I would like the idea of being treated like that. I am bisexual, but hadn't an experience which involved more than cuddling or a handjob.

>tfw finding a trap IRL to love, snuggle, provide for, and wife is impossible

dropbox com/s/mx95v4l2xv7ryxb/IMG_0172.JPG?dl=0

Makes sense i suppose, shame you feel that way though i personally think it makes you better than a normal girl xx

I like the sound of both, would love cuddling and kissing because you look so cute but then i would see that amazing ass and might not always be able to stop myself ;)

dropbox com/s/h5uu6yrkhwmsunl/IMG_0153.JPG?dl=0

imgur.com/a/eyLul

Well, I wont feel like that forever.
I intend to do surgery with my wife together in the next few years in Thailand. That will make about 37k Euro for anything, while staying a month in Thailand, but it is at least the best treatment aviable in the world.

Wow hope it works out for you, still think its a shame though you look so cute as you are x

Guessing its a holiday as well? the surgery doesnt take a month right? i know people that have been to thailand and nearby countries they all say its one of the most beautiful places on the planet hope you manage to enjoy it while youre there.

Faggot

It is the after care time of the hospital.
We gonna sleep in a hotel next to the hospital as soon as it is medical possible, then we gonna have check ups, to see if everything is quite right.
As long as it is looking at least 5/10, it will be okay for me. In my opinion it is still better than being a "shemale/trap".

So nasty

Ive got to go now :/

Hope you decide to post some more pics tomorrow, have a nice night xx

Will probably be thinking of you 2 cuties snuggling up together for a while now haha

test

oh shit images are working again

I'm a shitty-ass crossdresser roast me

got bored

hot show more

OP here, not really a trap, just gay.

Get a job then faggot.

cont.

At least get a wig. That short hair is upsetting my boner.

i have a job fatass

>also hard

Don't cont.....please...don't....

I have a wig but idk it just looks super fake plus I think short hair's cute

Also bored

:^)

This is not a roast, Kill urself

I think you are cute, user!

nah you look ok from the neck down

Time to post that sissy ass

more?

w/e

Clean your room u disgusting slut...

And get a paperbag for that ''face''. Body is ok, fapped to worse.

Kik?

hellu

Can you cum from anal?

Rate.

Prostate orgasms, appearently yes.
Never had one tho

Me like, you should shave you bum tho.

Top notch.

I've seen this posted a ton, is this actually you this time?